• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Nutmeg Thread

I'm assuming you've actually tried smoking it before

I tried smoking and eating it. I coughed my lungs up smoking a joint of that shit mixed with weed. And when i ate it its like at a multiple gram level and considering its a spice that just takes pinches to add flavour to food it induces a regurgitating effect on the back of your throat. I know the "tingling tongue" feeling you are referring to. It is best to put into caps and swallow them or "parachute" it inside rolling papers. You will still get nasty, stinky burps doing this though. Its really quite horrible to ingest, but does induce a high

I think you might be right about that! I just ground about half a nut into a glass of water and downed it......and it didn't even make me feel the slightest bit queasy!

Wait until you get the naaaasty burps man! You can smell/taste nothing but nutmeg lol

I once swallowed ~1 freshly grated nutmeg and went to sleep. I felt really shitty for the next 24hrs, with diarrhea and nausea almost all the time.
However, I didn't really experience the whole thing as I were asleep. I woke up a few hours after swallowing the nutmeg, feeling really dizzy and drunk, and my eyes were red as #FF0000.

by the way, I just took the powder and pressed it between my fingers, sort of like hash. it formed a hard-ish ball which I then swallowed without feeling most of the disgusting taste.

Wait until you get the naaaasty burps man! You can smell/taste nothing but nutmeg lol
You're talking to a guy who downs entire slices of raw ginger and unripe bananas without even blinking! My tastebuds have been terrorized by so many foul concoctions over the years, so I'm feeling pretty good about this so far!

you're fkn funny Dang 'Ol Stoner! Just make sure you take enough so your tastebud terrorism is worth it!!

Nutmeg is one of the most horrible drugs I've ever done. The first bit was good, but after that it was horrid. It doesn't seem very nice to the body. I don't know why anyone would want to do it.
And it definitely seemed more like a deleriant than a psychedelic.

Well.....I could have sworn I was tripping for a little while! I might try it again some time if I'm really desperate!

Nutmeg is one of the most horrible drugs I've ever done. The first bit was good, but after that it was horrid. It doesn't seem very nice to the body. I don't know why anyone would want to do it.
And it definitely seemed more like a deleriant than a psychedelic.

Yeah, Nutmeg is not psychedelic in any way.

Nutmeg? Not sure on the dosage and such

Hey guys, this is my first time posting a new thread on this site.. i'm not really sure if this is going in the right spot or not but i hope so. I have read some TR on nutmeg, some positive, some negative.. I just want to know if it would be safe to take nutmeg right now. It is 10:07 pm, and i was hoping it wouldn't make me be sober at school, because i can't stand being sober at school because of certain people make it hell for me. I Have McCormick Ground Nutmeg, and it is a 31g bottle, 1.1oz. How much do you think i should eat, and will i be sober when school starts in about 10 hours? i just don't want to get killed by something like nutmeg so i just want your guys' opinion so i don't end up hurt or anything from taking a stupid dosage. Any help please?

You wont die from the whole bottle, but i wouldn't call the effects safe for school. It's a deleriant, so you'll be hallucinating and drowsy. Anyway, if you are intent on getting any kind of effect, generally it is recommended you use the freshly ground seeds, not really sure if McCormick would do the trick. I would take half that bottle though (15ish grams) if you expect to feel something.
You will not be sober in school. It lasts quite a while, 1-2 days.

Nutmeg is not a fun drug in my opinion. Different people react to it differently, some people absolutely hate its effects, while there are a few people who like it. I'd definitely not do it when you have to go to school, especially if you're trying it for your first time. Nutmeg can take hours to even kick in (so don't take more thinking it didn't work) and can sometimes take days to wear off. Even if you don't care, it's also an easy way to get in trouble if you are being all weird or sick (puking is common) at school. Here are some of the negative effects of nutmeg:

-upset stomach/nausea
-vomiting
-headache
-dehydration
-dry mouth and eyes
-annoying body load
-body aches, stiff muscles
-anxiety, paranoia, or panic attacks
-confusion
-racing heart beat at high doses
-delirium at high doses/overdose
-erratic/bizarre and/or dangerous behavior at high doses/overdose
-delusions and strong hallucinations at high doses/overdose
-possible seizures/convulsions at high doses/overdose
-possible cancer causing substances
-possible hepatoxic substances
-possible nerotoxicity

Here's a whole huge thread all about nutmeg: The Big & Dandy Nutmeg Thread. I highly recommend you give it a read through before deciding to do nutmeg.

Dose-wise, 5-15 grams seems to be a normal recreational dose. Since it's your first time I'd go with 5-10 grams.

This wouldn't be an enjoyable experience for school, not that it's even fun for most people in normal situations either. If you want to try something like nutmeg, you should probably wait until the weekend.

I don't know how bad school is for you obviously, but doing drugs to help you get through it regardless of what they are is a slippery slope. That being said the first time I did it I took 2 table spoons, approximately 30g and it kicked in after about 7 hours or so I was 16 at the time and weighed probably 50-60kg. I was not in a state for school by any stretch of the imagination. Had blood shot red eyes, worst dry mouth I've ever experienced to the point that I was drinking a half litre bottle of water every half an hour. Was high till I went to bed and then the next day I thought I wasn't any more but I was so super sleepy that next day in classes my teacher asked me how much sleep I'd had and new something was up. I did enjoy it overall though, but I've never repeated it. I would recommend starting of at 1 table or 15mg at first, you never know how you'll react. But I must advise you from doing it at school. I was not in a fit state to communicate to my friend efficiently, let alone people I dislike and authority figures, we kept just saying nonsensical sentences like "The mr twinky gabarge most ill greatly" realising that didn't any sense then laughing about how retarded we were for half an hour.

Have you ever been so stoned you cant move?
Lol, thats what nutmeg is like (IME) but it last for 1 1/2 days with one hell of a hangover.
So, your mom will notice, the school will notice, and you will get caught.