• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy Non-LSD Ergoloids Blotter Thread

it's kind of making me lol that the OP didn't know the word "conspiracy"

a lot of info, I've got to read it later, but my 2 cents...

If its so damned hard to make real LSD-25, to where only a handful of people can make it without being watched/locked up, then why is it hard to believe that people will sell passable substitutes whatever they are? especially when as much LSD goes around as it does, festivals all over the world, people everywhere have LSD...

so I propose that either
a. someone is wrong about only a handful of people being able to make it
b. its something different and people have accepted its affects and consider that real without even knowing. (which would also explain why so many people thought LSD was different back in the day when it wasn't so watched, vs now, and if this has been going on for a long time would explain why we see so many different opinions about it being good, bad the same etc.) gtg

I have a genuine and powerful interest in what happens in the actual production of LSD, documentaries on the matter make me feel divine and in the realm of the food of the gods.

I claim to know nothing except comparing blotters and believe very little of what I hear on the streets about it. sacred substance! I wish it was abundant and hope it's being handled by another Owsley or Pickard and were all just being loopy and conspiring amongst ourselves. Or some of those fine Japanese chemists with similar interests/passions...

a lot of info, I've got to read it later, but my 2 cents...

If its so damned hard to make real LSD-25, to where only a handful of people can make it without being watched/locked up, then why is it hard to believe that people will sell passable substitutes whatever they are? especially when as much LSD goes around as it does, festivals all over the world, people everywhere have LSD...

so I propose that either
a. someone is wrong about only a handful of people being able to make it
b. its something different and people have accepted its affects and consider that real without even knowing. (which would also explain why so many people thought LSD was different back in the day when it wasn't so watched, vs now, and if this has been going on for a long time would explain why we see so many different opinions about it being good, bad the same etc.) gtg

It's definitely b.

I know I've had the real deal, liquid cooked up in a special yearly batch by some crazy chemist that had the electric taste & full-on effects profile & duration. But I suspect most of the blotter I've had over the years was one of the analogues. It explains that what seemed almost like two different drugs actually was two closely related but different drugs. This totally makes sense.

Too much conspiracy, this isn't 9/11th there is plenty of acid around just find your source.

I find it interesting, and wish I could get something I KNEW was real, to have something to go on...

My first time getting any, I had a fit of laughter for 8 hours, for seemingly no reason, I loved it! and that was one hit, and my friend had the same thing, plus he felt the island (maui) and the people on it flowing through him, and this was all from 1 hit each, which I believe may have been real... because since then, I've had like 8 hits dropped on altiods (at various times, usually 2 at a time) and they did nothing, and some others on blotter (got half a sheet) that also did, next to NOTHING... and I say next to nothing, because I dunno if it was placebo or what, but I was thinking... a lot more... but after like 8 hits in an hour, I did finally have a hallucination of some dark purple hazy shadow coming out of my computer screen and swirling but nothing else and only for a short time, and then I got 2 drops of liquid, and 3 blotters, did them all at once, and I hallucinated vividly seeing shadows move back and forth in patterns...

so its all been different, and using various amounts... dunno if everything I got was the same, or if mistakes were made...

point is, with something so small and with something you cannot see... without access to a lab, you won't know, you either have to trust someone, or have experienced the real thing, to know if its real... I mean, its not like anyone is going to fess up to putting anything else on blotter... so unless someone does have access to a lab, and your specific hits you want to test, all the speculation is pointless...(or it could even be LSD mixed with other things?) and eventually you will convince yourself and others its not LSD because of either mistakes in the making process or it really being something else sometimes

or you could convince yourself and others that something else is LSD when its not...

it's kind of making me lol that the OP didn't know the word "conspiracy"
Its a posted from another forum. I posted it exactly as it was. Why not contribute rather than hate?

dumb question imo.
There are no dumb questions.

I have a feeling it depends on the location what non-lysergic chemical is substituted for LSD.

I think that places that are known for having LSD have LSD and is Lysergic friends floating around.

But those are just speculations.

Trouble with the theory that "It's all DOx or a mysterious lysergic molecule" is how far down the chain are you going to be able to con your buyers? Say you've made some blotter with DOx and then sell it to a distributor, sooner or later he's going to find out you've sold him DOx instead of LSD and come and break your legs.

Similarly if the distributor tries to sell it to someone else all it takes is one seller to try it and then say "Fuck off" and you get no money. It's a lose-lose business model.

Well, DOx-on-blotter is definitely a one off scam, people will know pretty much instantaneously and tell the supplier to fuck off; but LS? is sufficiently close to The Real Thing many people wouldn't know, or care. And the funny thing is, that the outmoded "nothing but L fits on blotter" conventional wisdom actually helps the LS?-sellers get away with the deception ... And, to many people, the effects are so similar that the question is largely academic, I'll bet a lot of people couldn't tell the difference in a double-blind taste test ... And, in some ways, the other stuff might be better... More convenient time frame, less anxiety, less mindfuckery, etc. Of course people should in a perfect world get what they pay for, but in this imperfect world LS?, in a commercial context, is a viable alternative, unfortunately. Personally I would take the LS? again knowingly, it's kind of a cool drug, but of course would rather know. I think that it does get sold as "ALD-52" on the street on occasion, ironically enough.

Interesting thread, and hard to shed too much light as most speculation is just such. Also difficult without roving into synth discussion. BUT.......someone hit the nail on the head with the mention of diethylamines difficulty of acquisition. First response is probably "wha?! If they are getting the ergoloid than surely DE can't be that difficult!"

*But* Nick Sand has mentioned (both in conversation ((lucky enough to meet him at a few conferences!)) and in a few interviews) that before he was busted for the last time in British Columbia that their biggest difficulty was getting enough diethylamine. He had a good ergotamine source, but that the DE was always hard to come by. Sooooo....I know for a fact that the morpholide has been produced by some. As well as the other aforementioned analogs. Whether this is for novelty or by necessity is only speculation. I personally believe that the vast majority of what is being sold as LSD is LSD, and that the biggest differences perceived are strictly subjective. But that said, there is production and distribution of various analogs going on. To what degree I ( and everyone else) have no idea.....

Cheers

Interesting thread, and hard to shed too much light as most speculation is just such
Cheers

What you posted is no more speculation than any of the other posts. Actually there have been posts regarding LSD paper hits that was tested. The results are posted and it was not LSD. So there is a fact that some LSD (that most people have said is good LSD) is in fact NOT LSD.

So the speculation stopped when those facts got posted.

no it didn't, a few contaminated blotter does not change the fact that postulating an LSD conspiracy is flat out speculation

There's at least evidence for the broader claim that some percentage of what's marketed as LSD-25 is actually some other ergoloid but no, the whole idea of a conspiracy per se is still just just as, well conspiracist as at the start of it all.

no it didn't, a few contaminated blotter does not change the fact that postulating an LSD conspiracy is flat out speculation

conspire- to act or work together toward the same result or goal.

LSD and its knock-offs are not in circulation by one dude. Its a group or groups of people who are in the 'know'. I would not be surprised if they ordered LSD analogues from overseas.

Anyways, having proof that there are other chemicals in large circulation proves that there are people working together to sell these chemicals as LSD.

That is what a conspiracy is. How can you say that it is not?

I had some of the hoffman anniversary cartoon with omega on reverse and in addition to being really really weak (1 was not felt at all and 2 just barely) it felt clean and pretty nice but was more a head feel and not much of any actually psychedelic effects, at least at that dose. It was an entire sheet of 100, and many many more received these same sheets, so there were at least thousands and thousands distributed.

That's not "a few".

So far as "conspiracy" I wish you guys would quit arguing about that, no one said "conspiracy", which conjures up all kinds of images of meetings in smoky backrooms, etc etc, all that seems pointless imaginings.

I figure the extent of it is: chemists know how to make the non LSD things, there are reasons to be motivated to make them (easier to get precursors, possibly "less illegal", less expensive, faster synth, whatever etc.), they are active at doses that DO fit on blotters and HAVE been proven to be on them.

What else is there to quibble over?

Who cares about niggling arguments over the definition of the word "conspiracy"?

I guess sometimes we just enjoy a good argument:

Monty Python - Argument Clinic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y&NR=1

Pull this up next time you and friends are buzzed... you'll all be ROTFL in no time! Watch it all the way to the end... the last moment before the blackout is a genius ending to a brilliant skit.

"contaminates" is a poor choice of word. It is misrepresented, not contaminated ...

And "conspiracy" might be a strong word that conjures up images of flights of paranoiac fantasy, but in the literal sense of the word, yes, there is a conspiracy to make this stuff and pass it off az LSD ...

As to the scale of this operation, nobody really can know outside a few people who are involved, but it is most definitely not small.

I would agree that most LSD, at least stateside, is genuine though.

I figure the extent of it is: chemists know how to make the non LSD things, there are reasons to be motivated to make them (easier to get precursors, possibly "less illegal", less expensive, faster synth, whatever etc.), they are active at doses that DO fit on blotters and HAVE been proven to be on them.

What else is there to quibble over?

There's the little problem of the business model being utterly unworkable. In all illegal drug selling there's a pyramid structure, the guy makes it, he sells it to a major league distributor, then it gets passed down the food-chain.

Your theory is turning this on it's head. According to you the guy makes it, sells 10 million dollars of bunk LSD to the Triads and then sits back laughing. My guess is the Triads have access to a guy who knows what's LSD and what isn't. Your theoretical "chemist" would then be hung on a meathook.

The only way it might work is if it's a mom and pop operation making and distributing it themselves from the back of a garden shed. My guess is the vast majority of people distributing LSD are a little more clued in than you suggest and arn't as easily fooled.

(easier to get precursors, possibly "less illegal", less expensive, faster synth, whatever etc.)

Sounds like a good theory but it's like making "cocaine that isn't cocaine" - sure you can do it with "less illegal precursors" and it's "less expensive", the problem is it isn't worth a shit because you'll be unable to sell it in quantities worth the trouble.

Last edited:
Well, "bunk" this stuff isn't, exactly. It's a viable product that people will pay for, and do, so the distributors are perfectly happy, I'd imagine.