• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy MPT Thread

The fact it's being in the open web means you can take it and publish here, for example, providing the authorship, but I am not happy at all with that mashine translation.

Btw, I do not share the amusement with DPT I can see here. This is one of the worst psychoactive tryptamines I ever tasted. It has nothing in common with DMT or mushrooms. Rather a pointles GHB-like state with visuals that are, indeed, quite strong. I can not even name it a psychedelic. Dissociative, maybe? A sort of tryptamine narcosis. Every person I have communicated personally about it think the same. As everyone at behigh.org/inv. Surprisingly, Bluelight thinks different.
I sniffed DPT HCl on a few occasions it felt like a trypamine to me. Definitely had fun on it I was pretty careful with dosing using a gemini tittlecrest 2.0

I acquired 250 mg of MPT fumarate some time ago and tested it yesterday. The dosage wasn't entirely clear to me, but I knew it was high, similar to other basic tryptamines. I decided on an oral intake of 200 mg, and 45 minutes earlier I took 150 mg of moclobemide to enhance and prolong the experience.

The first effects appeared after 45 minutes, along with quite a strong body load. The substance took a while to kick in, and at first, it was nothing more than subtle disturbances in the visual perception Weak CEVs, weak psychedelic mindspace as well. The trip leaned more towards the sedative category than energetic. MPT was just average in every aspect for me, except for one - the body load. Even though I'm generally resistant to psychedelics bodyload, it bothered me quite a bit here. Strong nausea occurred, but without vomiting. Towards the end of the trip, gastric problems arose, but I don't rule out that it wasn't because of MPT.

I'm slightly disappointed. It seems to me that with this substance, we're dealing with a glass ceiling, and probably 50 mg would give the same effect as the 200 mg I took. My intuition tells me that above 50 mg, only the body load increases, and the main effect remains unchanged. Someday I'll try taking the remaining 50 mg nasally. Perhaps mixed with something else because this substance alone, in my opinion, doesn't have much to offer.

I tried to get the most out of this trip so around the peak, I smoked a bit of JWH-210, inhaled some nitrous oxide, and took ketamine. Then it became enjoyable, and even slight CEVs appeared. But JWH-210 and ketamine were dominating the trip and MPT was just an addition from that moment.

The duration of MPT was around 4-5 hours, but I remind you that I took moclobemide. Without moclobemide, it probably would last around 3 hours.