View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 9th dose - Tolerance Schmolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone try MXE with MDMA? It feels incredible. Do the same size line that you would usually do for MXE except mix it with molly and see where that takes you.

If not very far, try it again...and again.

:D

Yes ive have a few times and it was fucking horrible. worst mix ever. hardly ever get comedowns from MDMA... and MXE leaves me glowing... combining those two made me feel terrible for days

I feel so good right now. I've been sipping on gin and cherry coke after doing several lines because it got too intense and speedy, and I have shit to do tomorrow so I can't stay up ALL NIGHT. But like 6 shots in with this combo is the sweet spot. It's so good that I know when I wake up tomorrow I'll be more afterglowing than hungover. You know how sometimes you just know? It's like that

No J.Wallace, I think posts like that one are quite necessary to show people that this can be a life-changing drug in a very negative way for a lot of people taking it. I experienced the same addictive and compulsive behaviour when taking MXE and that's what made me avoid buying it again when it was time to purchase new things.

Mind if I send a copy of the post over to the Addiction Subthread? I think maybe if that post stayed on the front page of PD more people would hopefully think twice before making a regular habit of it.

My advice to you would honestly be to buy a bag of weed. That was my get out clause whenever I was using Ketamine too often, I find that replacing the drug with a more benign one for a few days is enough to get my mind off it since the addiction is pretty much entirely psychological.

Then if you have anything more than a few 100mg I'd seriously consider just flushing the rest. If you have less and think you can avoid dosing then you can save it for the rare occasion at a low dose or something, but even then it might be worth considering just getting rid of it all.

No J.Wallace, I think posts like that one are quite necessary to show people that this can be a life-changing drug in a very negative way for a lot of people taking it. I experienced the same addictive and compulsive behaviour when taking MXE and that's what made me avoid buying it again when it was time to purchase new things.

Mind if I send a copy of the post over to the Addiction Subthread? I think maybe if that post stayed on the front page of PD more people would hopefully think twice before making a regular habit of it.

My advice to you would honestly be to buy a bag of weed. That was my get out clause whenever I was using Ketamine too often, I find that replacing the drug with a more benign one for a few days is enough to get my mind off it since the addiction is pretty much entirely psychological.

Then if you have anything more than a few 100mg I'd seriously consider just flushing the rest. If you have less and think you can avoid dosing then you can save it for the rare occasion at a low dose or something, but even then it might be worth considering just getting rid of it all.

while I think your idea of replacing MXE with weed is a good one, you gotta be wary of replacing one addiction with another.

I had to stop smoking 2 weeks ago for probation (and I was heavily addicted to weed) and I had about 100 mg MXE left. I finished it off in a couple days and it seemed so much less magical... just so bland without marijuana. So i've gone a week and a half without MXE (after doing it 3-4 times a week for 2 months) and i've been craving it almost every day. Debating whether I should order another gram or not...

ive desperately been trying to stop relying on ketamine and with only a tiny amount of methoxetamine left (under half a gram) and my doses being max of 20mg, next time i crave ketamine i will do mxe instead.

Just got to get past the phase of relying on it, but i think that i am past that now.

ive desperately been trying to stop relying on ketamine and with only a tiny amount of methoxetamine left (under half a gram) and my doses being max of 20mg, next time i crave ketamine i will do mxe instead.

Just got to get past the phase of relying on it, but i think that i am past that now.

uhh, see my post above but I would be careful about trading K for an similar, unresearched, and potentially just as harmful chemical... how is that any better?

I've seen WAY more posts about MXE addiction, so what makes you think you won't start craving this new chemical?

Likewise, amazing for society anxiety and confidence, even when not on it... when im glowing i feel on top form,

I've gone quite mad over this substance, haven't I? My sense of time is non existent. Days are all a blur. I can't remember what last week was, or if my memories are from a few days ago, or a few weeks ago. It's all one total blur.

What's strange is, I honestly feel no negative side effects. Well, besides the extreme cases of delusion and mania, physically I feel perfectly fine except for the feeling of sleep deprivation. I'm going to hold off on taking this substance today. I am simply exuasted and as much as I'd like to take a huge bump right now, I know it'll only make me feel worse. And what's strange is, when I'm sober I feel perfectly fine, it's only when I dose do my symptoms become more pronounced as my tolerance builds.

just went on a right old speedy manic mexo sexy mexy fucked up walk downstairs, wonking around, infront of my rents, to get some more vodka. feel like a cross between speedy and wonky. tis nice. dunno how my walking must look though. not good judging by my mums reaction but sod it lolz

feeling amazing... beautiful

Is there really nobody who can answer this?

30-40. come on man, you're dealing with 20% differences in DRUGS. shit is NOT PURE. your mxe and my mxe and your mindset and my mindest and my mindest yesterday are totally fucking different. you're not gonna die. and if you do don't blame me.

i got some mxe for its apparent opi potentiation (i don't really like it by itself personally) but ended up banging the 0.5g over 2 days. the hole is fun. shooting gives it a rather sudden (but for me, none of this, oh shit i couldn't even take the needle out nonsense) onset, and lasts around 2 hours from what i can gather, but as you may imagine it all turned into a massive blur, losing stuff, poking around in my arm for 20 minutes not registering barely able to comprehend what i'm doing.

Is there really nobody who can answer this?

Generally I find insufflation to be a more speedy high, whereas sublingual tends to produce more mindfuck so they're hard to compare, but just drop the dose by like 10mg if you're worried.

sniffed quite a bit tonight... deff tolerance is high now judging by the fact its made me feel speedy n hardly trippy but fuck it, feeling good. no apprehension anymore with this stuff, treats me right. beautiful stuff. gonna be a fucker when it runs out

The afterglow of my three day MXE bender is starting to wear off, and I'm feeling more like my usual self. Which is annoying. I'm more anxious, and distractible. I really love the way MXE shuts off all of the usual nervous "twinges" and "prickles" in my mind that normally mar my concentration on most tasks.

The only negative effect of using MXE regularly is that becomes deeply entwined in one's life, in the sense that it has become very difficult for me to imagine coping without it. Which is a bit frightening. For now, though, it's here to stay.

Yeah when the afterglow wears off... tis crap

beautiful effective beneficial substance if used correctly... gets better with time ive found. more controllable. been glowing all week. its bliss. but trickery... can make people so manic and delusional, myself included, although tbh i may have appeared to be a manic nutcase on here at times, in every day life, work, home, everything, nobody has even hinted at the fact im overly manic or losing the plot. i dont talk about my mxe use to anyone

ill elaborate further but im a bit wonky ahahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.