• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread-10th Dose-Addiction? But I'm only on it 24/7...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rational part is merely that it's an analogue that's more potent and longer lasting than ketamine, with evidence supporting the theory that health problems owe directly to the mass and frequency of ketamine consumed by abusers. Thus, it's rational to assume lower quantities of MXE will be consumed less frequently than the same users of ketamine. That's the extent of the harm reduction rationale of its design relative to ketamine on the assumption that it acts in similar ways in the body based on structure and subjective effect -- there's no claims of harmlessness or remotely similar. The ambiguity of that description is seized on by users and the blanks happily filled in by assumptions that it implies more than it does by those looking to justify what they know is overuse (not claiming that's you, just noting how rationalizations work). It's possible that MXE could be far more damaging than ketamine in other unknown respects, or even that it's more damaging to the bladder and kidneys than ketamine by some unknown mechanism that was never suspected. No drugs are rationally designed to be chronically abused to get high -- even Children's Tylenol causes kidney damage at high levels -- because abuse is completely irrational so far as medical function is concerned.

Quoted for some really good points. Who's to say whatever changes they made to mxe, did not increase the damage done relative to the increase in potency compared to ketamine? Mabey the damage is from whatever position they fiddled with to get MXE, and MXE is just a more potent (with different affects of course) ketamine roughly speaking. They could be right though, i just havent seen any compelling evidence MXE would be any safer than ketamine in terms of bladder/kidney damage, just because its more potent.

8 times in 4 hours if I'm drinking a lot of fluids... 8 times in an hour? Every 10 mins is 6 times an hour... your saying you have nearly a constant dribbling flow for the duration of the trip!?!?

Since Methoxetamine and O-desmethyltramadol go not just very nicely, but absolutely perfect together, can someone here, who knows a bit more about chemistry, say something about it's pharmacology in combination?

Since Methoxetamine and O-desmethyltramadol go not just very nicely, but absolutely perfect together, can someone here, who knows a bit more about chemistry, say something about it's pharmacology in combination?

I am by no means a chemist, or knowledgeable in how these chemicals work exactly, but from my understand MXE works on Dopamine while O-desmethyltramdol works on Seratonin. I'd imagine the combo high of Dopamine and Serotonin leads to a very nice euphoric, dissociated high.

Methoxetamine has, at least for me, a strong opioid-esque effects profile and i found odt somewhat similar in certain aspects. Btw from what i know Odt doesn't work on Serotonin, it's Tramadol, the parent compound, which is working on those receptors.

But i'd be careful mixing Odt and MXE since there's a pronounced breathing suppression at higher doses which could be fatal, if one isn't careful. That said, just 5mg MXE on 40mgs Odt (taking approx 10h later) made this effects very noticeable at some points.

8 times in 4 hours if I'm drinking a lot of fluids... 8 times in an hour? Every 10 mins is 6 times an hour... your saying you have nearly a constant dribbling flow for the duration of the trip!?!?

eh it was sold to as DXM powder, weighed out 60mg (I get lovely CEVs from about 50mg, any more and they dont really change much. These also continue for up to 30 hours) and prepared to go to bed not long after, by the time it was supposed to be kicking in there I was lying in bed ready to go sleep and I was going a little numb and bam by bladder was like wahhhhhhhhhhh so yes I was up and down roughly once every 8 minutes. It ruined my entire nights sleep and I was incredibly disappointed with my purchase as I will have to resort to syrup for a 4th plateau. But then I realised I should probably test shit (it was from someone I've had proper stuff before, maybe he got sold it wrongly as well and didnt check idk) and so i got a mates testing shit and i'm 99% sure it;s mxe.
I do have a small bladder though.

Does anyone else ever get the feeling that you know things that you would normally question during the afterglow/mania? A couple of examples would be that I went into a store with my ex-gf (alcoholic) who steals both alcohol & DXM all the time. Were in the store & seperated for maybe a minute while I filled my basket with tea. We were there so that she could fill an Rx (nothing good) but the pharmacy was closed. When I asked where she went she said she had gone to check the hours on the pharmacy. I knew it was a lie. I didn't have any doubt. I told her that I knew what she was doing & she denied it but I insisted. There was no doubt in my mind. I wasn't even angry about it I felt sorry for her. Normally I would suspect a lie, but this wasn't a suspicion. I told her that I would not leave the store with her.
After we hung out (did some MXE) after it wore off (late) I drove home (which I had no trouble doing.) At one point a police car pulled up next to me at a red light & I had no reaction. There was no "what if..." I normally panic even when I have no reason to when I see a police car late at night (I was once convicted of DUI because I had a seizure while sober- so I have a reason to fear them) There are other examples as well...
At first these "premonitions" scared me, but now I've come to appriciate them. People might say that I'm "suffering" from a bit of mania or that I'm just interpreting things differently but we are just human beings when it comes to trying to define things. This kind of "faith" is new to me.
I hope you're all doing well out there, especially the guy contemplating suicide. Please don't do it. It's like pissing in the face of anyone who has ever cared for you, whether they are still alive or not.

Will write more later on this but I have experienced these "just knowing" situations. Very profound and tangible.

Does anyone else ever get the feeling that you know things that you would normally question during the afterglow/mania?
This is when it will open the third eye.
Kundalini.

third_eye.jpg

61-y4z3YskL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Be very careful with that shit. You may get more than you bargained for.
You may not want to use your third eye on MXE.
You should know why you want to do this before you do.

OR you'll end up like me.

MXE plays tricks on the internals. I would not be surprised to see the symptom you describe from an MXE user.

I've had to piss two or three times per hour on MXE but not much more.
That was while staying well hydrated.

Last edited:
i did almost a whole gram of mxe on monday it was wonderful
(02:32:04 PM) thou: like being in heaven. how god-fearing people would consider heaven to look and feel like.

My psychic lady friend suffered kundalini some time ago. Said it was brutal. Interesting subject. I feel of a changed conciousness as the result of using entheogens in a responsible manner fram age 15 to 27. That and the research it inspired. Res Ipsa Loquiter.

i did almost a whole gram of mxe on monday it was wonderful
(02:32:04 PM) thou: like being in heaven. how god-fearing people would consider heaven to look and feel like.

My psychic lady friend suffered kundalini some time ago. Said it was brutal. Interesting subject. I feel of a changed conciousness as the result of using entheogens in a responsible manner fram age 15 to 27. That and the research it inspired. Res Ipsa Loquiter.

I can't decide if Kundalini is good or not.
Really crazy experience. Holy cow. Life changing.
Using psyches more than a few times definitely opens you up to thinking a bit wider, I would say.. 8o =D
Connects you to the all. That's how you start "knowing".

It's like a school of fish, all making a left at the same time.

It's really delightful.

Kundalini I think is a necessary evil.

Can be debilitating and certainly confusing to those new to eat especially if they're not well read on the subject. Good thing I read the right books growing up about mushrooms particularly my kindred animal/vegetable. Tryptamine indoles dmt particularly and its analogs (psilocybin) but everything works.

I thoroughly enjoyed my own Kundalini. Though I suspect it might be straining my heart somehow.

Though who knows. Perhaps the cardiac discomfort is a direct influence of MXE chemistry on the heart. Perhaps it's the lifestyle changes resulting from the lessons. Perhaps I've conditioned myself into a screwed-up breathing technique. For now I can't but guess.

I really can't see evil in Kundalini itself. I mean, look at how happy this guy looks:
http://www.youtube.com/user/KAPvids

I thoroughly enjoyed my own Kundalini. Though I suspect it might be straining my heart somehow.

Though who knows. Perhaps the cardiac discomfort is a direct influence of MXE chemistry on the heart. Perhaps it's the lifestyle changes resulting from the lessons. Perhaps I've conditioned myself into a screwed-up breathing technique. For now I can't but guess.

I have read that when you are entering trance/dream/"another" state you may feel your heart as beating 200 times per minute, but if checked your heart rate and pulse would show as normal.

So could it be that you are also more aware of your heart because of MXE use? Because when used more often it surely raises/changes your awareness.

^^Makes total sense.

It might even be possible I can control my heart, but have yet to learn how to control controlling my heart.

^^Makes total sense.

It might even be possible I can control my heart, but have yet to learn how to control controlling my heart.
Lol its increadibly common to misguide heart rate on psyches considering your under time dilation, so you could have just counted for more than one minute/etc. Who knows though? Kudalini seems very interesting though!

Status
Not open for further replies.