• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 17 - South-Kansas is going bye-bye

And even worse than that I had. A chance to buy 50g of 2C-E for next to nothing about the same time....would of lasted me and my friends forever

Now it's a ghost

guys keep doing it, keep praying to the goddess of fun for a bit drug; i am sure with your insistence your prayers will be heard and a secret drive will be installed in the heart and mind of great chemist who will churn out tons of the stuff. Keep the enthusiasm and the cravings going, you'll get your reward afterwards

Add me among those who has flushed MXE. Did it probably 5-6 times, totaling more than 200 grams in all. I binged on over a gram a day for nearly a year and had quite a few 'episodes' where I was done, flushed the stash only to order more a few hours later. God I miss that beautiful drug. Nothing else comes remotely close. Anyone who says otherwise.. bless your heart.

mxe IS COMING SOON

Jesus-is-coming-soon-jesus-29592743-500-353.jpg

guys keep doing it, keep praying to the goddess of fun for a bit drug; i am sure with your insistence your prayers will be heard and a secret drive will be installed in the heart and mind of great chemist who will churn out tons of the stuff. Keep the enthusiasm and the cravings going, you'll get your reward afterwards

This.. right here.:);)

I flushed a little over half a gram of the best MXE I ever ended up getting my hands on because it was so good I ended up skipping class and taking it a little too often at times and my grades were suffering. Not long after that I decided to quit school to learn trade skills and am kicking myself for not having the self control to just quit taking that MXE and hang onto it for the future. So it's Great stuff. I miss it dearly.

I am frankly amazed that this has become so hard to find. Back in the good old days when it was so cheap and easy to get I assumed that if it ever became illegal or hard to find that someone would take the chance to produce and supply it through the typical black market. Every type of user I let try any always loved it, didn't matter if they were into alcohol, benzos, opioids, speed, cocaine, just smoked weed..whatever. All of them loved it and said they did for different reasons more often then not. It seemed like the perfect drug too...no hangover, no withdrawal (at first anyway). Even though you'd get in the habit of always taking some a little too often you couldn't really give yourself a good reason not to. It wasn't like all those other "bad drugs" that I had been doing and trying to kick..hell it was helping me kick those drugs!

A digital drug revolution if you will, a drug for the 21st century. The next generations LSD or MDMA.

I remain hopeful that it will make a return and even though I was spoiled on the "good stuff" before the first bans I'll happily buy as much of it as I can just in case we ever see a drought again. It is just so special that I can't stand not having the option of using it or turning someone on to it for the first time. Having a large stash seems like a very bad idea it's just so damn magical that I'm willing to risk keeping one around. I really do hope the party isn't over for good and I hate myself for wasting the last bit of what I had watching the fucking Hobbit in 3D.

I am frankly amazed that this has become so hard to find. Back in the good old days when it was so cheap and easy to get I assumed that if it ever became illegal or hard to find that someone would take the chance to produce and supply it through the typical black market. Every type of user I let try any always loved it, didn't matter if they were into alcohol, benzos, opioids, speed, cocaine, just smoked weed..whatever. All of them loved it and said they did for different reasons more often then not. It seemed like the perfect drug too...no hangover, no withdrawal (at first anyway). Even though you'd get in the habit of always taking some a little too often you couldn't really give yourself a good reason not to. It wasn't like all those other "bad drugs" that I had been doing and trying to kick..hell it was helping me kick those drugs!

A digital drug revolution if you will, a drug for the 21st century. The next generations LSD or MDMA.

I remain hopeful that it will make a return and even though I was spoiled on the "good stuff" before the first bans I'll happily buy as much of it as I can just in case we ever see a drought again. It is just so special that I can't stand not having the option of using it or turning someone on to it for the first time. Having a large stash seems like a very bad idea it's just so damn magical that I'm willing to risk keeping one around. I really do hope the party isn't over for good and I hate myself for wasting the last bit of what I had watching the fucking Hobbit in 3D.
Cue conspiracy theories that this drug is a threat to the Establishment in a way that may be even more powerful than the threat LSD posed in the 60s. Like you said it would displace so many other drugs,but it does needs some level of control, and protocols for proper use. Black market is not the way to go, it would only create more problems and funnel more emoney into illicit trade. It is valuable to many sectors that could profit if they chose to evolve.everything from mental health, even physical health in specific situations, psyhology, addiction management and recovery, and adjunct to pain managemebt, and not to mention a huge threat to the alcohol cartel. A drink with 20 mg mxe I would take any day over a drink of alcohol.
Luckily for LSD enough was produced back the dat to feed the world for a life time (so the story goes according to 'the family').

It was almost as if the Etablishment bought up all the stock of the good stuff, flooded the market with low quality material and then banned it with fake stories. A couple good vendors and labs kept going till the end, but there is something fishy about how it went down. Not to mention how the dude *snip*, the most righteous of vendors who treated rightly MXE as a molecular sacrament and limited the amount a parishioner could receive in a month 'commited suicide' this February. We had contact in December about the MXE book and had plans reintroduce educational material on how to best use it, and nothing led me to believe he was depressed.
But it may be true MXE is TOO GOOD, 'The Man' simply banned it with Good intentions. But if that was true why the hell is 3meo-pcp so incredibly cheap and abundant right now, an inarguably MUCH more dangerous analogue.too hot to handle. Also DCK. It destroys intestinal flora. IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE.

Vortech, you should know we don't allow vendor discussion. Please refrain from that, even if it's in the past.

Thanks.

I could believe it. Mxe just dissappeared. Nothing that popular juat goes bye bye

It made room for 3-MeO-PCP. They can't exist simultaneously in this universe!

Try making them exist simultaneously in your brain. The synergy is awesome.