• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 16 - Sweet 16 mind-control machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have mentioned this before but boxing on mxe is pretty fucking fun. When boxing on dxm my vision would go sideways every time I got hit but mxe leaves me enough focus and energy to stick and move. Got my ass beat but still had a good time.

But, how can one decidedly believe or not believe something which cannot possibly be fully understood given the terms it was presented in?
Automatically I will choose to disbelieve something that I feel has no merit and/or sounds rediculous unless I'm presented with something that makes me feel otherwise, this doesn't mean what I believe is right or wrong... but it is what I believe.

Faith my good friend...faith...

There's always that.

Automatically I will choose to disbelieve something that I feel has no merit and/or sounds rediculous unless I'm presented with something that makes me feel otherwise, this doesn't mean what I believe is right or wrong... but it is what I believe.

I was just looking back at the thread and although I do feel like i understand the local energy, radio metaphors, i didn't really catch the part where it's related to the whole 'batch' thing. I don't believe in the batch theory.

Last edited:
There's always that.

I was just looking back at the thread and although I do feel like i understand the local energy, radio metaphors, i didn't really catch the part where it's related to the whole 'batch' thing. I don't believe in the batch theory.
That's what I was getting at... I don't think I'm being unreasonable when I say that I honestly don't believe that.

Maybe if we dose at the same time, we'll tune into the same radio station.
Seriously though dude. MXE+DPT, especially IM'd is like one of those ultimate combos. I'll probably add a touch of 2c-e or DOC for good measure to kiss the sky. I'm seriously anaticapating that drop. My favorite tunes on good phones, the rush of IM, and taking a fat rip of some good noids just as it comes up. As good as it gets really! Fuck I'll probably add a touch of 6-APDB for shits and giggles!

P.S. I think we're always on the same radio frequencies!;)

The way it is connected to the batch theory is that as the molecules tune into their local energy, it influences their characteristics, vibrational states, and ultimately changes how they interface with our receptors.
it could also be that this phenomenon doesn't really occur substantially at normal temperatures, but at high temperatures such as when the drugs being produced, byproducts/impurities in synthesis would then 'color' the quality of the drug.
Additionally, if this theory holds any validity, it would also stand to reason that the source of the precursors used to make the drug could also influence the outcome.

I'm just trying to figure out other possible explanations for the wide variations in MXE phenomenology, factors that aren't obvious while analyzing it with a standard chemistry/pharmacology lenses.

Last edited:
Man... MXE + DPT really is an awesome combo. I've had it a few times nasally.

All of science is provisional: we think of theories and try to prove them experimentally, the more consistent the results are the more we rely on it while we proceed.
The fact that it is constantly in progress doesn't mean it is worthless, just that it is not strictly to be considered final and absolute.

While we all ought to keep that in mind, it doesn't mean our entire use of language should be undermined by inherent uncertainties. So even if science is always provisional, colloquially it would become very unpractical to ceaselessly emphasize it.

The more mature thing to do is to criticize a supposed fact or supposedly proven theory by pointing out the actual and specific inconsistencies.

Another thing I'd like to say is that while the social nature of the MXE threads is fine or rather unavoidable at this point, I think we have had quite enough about 'batch discussion'. Find some current thread on topics like polymorphism and discuss your ideas there, but please stop talking about the effects of your MXE in relation to its appearance here.
Regardless of what I think of stuff like polymorphism / different batches having different effects, I believe it is irresponsible to host discussion of appearance here since it just remains too speculative. Clearly people with opposed ideas keep posting the same type of things about it, and a lot of observations others can't really seem to use as information.

There are a lot of reasons why some batch of MXE one of you has is in powder-form with other visual characteristics e.g. a certain texture etc.. and has given effects that are in some way unique or unusual. Experiences can just vary a lot with these types of drugs and purity / identity / laces can all vary.
Until we have some actual empirical data or more decent theories in dedicated 'polymorphism' threads, these other reasons will just overshadow and obscure these purported variations in 'inherent' drug quality like polymorphism. And users should not form ideas or habits based on something so unsound.

Your posts may be moderated.

(here is a thread on polymorphism, started out as involving LSD, but I guess it is a more general topic: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/745066-The-Good-and-the-Bad-LSD - or otherwise create another one that is more specific about that topic. its certainly not disallowed to talk about it! just let it be split up and focused in a dedicated thread)

Last edited:
You're talking pure nonsense, vortech. I don't see the point in using scientific terms incorrectly because you can't be bothered to deal with real science. No, the molecules don't "tune into local energy." That's literal gibberish. Set and setting, contaminants from different synths, and possibly polymorphism are the perfectly rational explanations for differences in subjective effects. There's no reason to abandon science here.

Why not just say each molecule of MXE feels happy or sad and that changes your subjective experience? Or that aliens use MXE to beam thoughts into your head? These have as much truth in them as your tuning concept.

Let's stop with the calling other's thoughts pure nonsense stuff Doldrugs. Have you seen the experiments of snowflakes created with different emotions? I believe the same as vortech in that everything is energy, vibrations, frequencies, and affected by it so. So why would it reason that these thoughts, vibrations, frequencies around chemicals would have no affect at all? Is it not possible? Who are we to say a phenomena isn't present simply because we haven't experienced it, recorded it, or proved it? As mankind progresses I can assure you we will be making huge breakthroughs in this area of knowledge. I for one plan to be known by my real name to the entirety of the human race in a few decades from writing a theorem or making a discovery, most likely to be related to the paradigm shift of seeing everything as energy. What I'm getting at is that many of us will feel strongly about issues like this, on one side or the other, which is exactly why we cannot go around calling statements we don't believe as nonsense. Simply quote and state you respectfully disagree for [reason], [reason], and [reason]. I would truly bet $10k+ that what vortech is talking about is true to some degree, I can feel it, intuit it.

It's great that you "can feel it," but that means exactly nothing. That kind of thinking is regressive and harmful to human civilization.

When I see nonsense I'm going to call it like I see it. No personal attack intended. I'm not going to humor thinking that is unquestionably unproven or absurd.

Let's stop with the calling other's thoughts pure nonsense stuff Doldrugs. Have you seen the experiments of snowflakes created with different emotions? I believe the same as vortech in that everything is energy, vibrations, frequencies, and affected by it so. So why would it reason that these thoughts, vibrations, frequencies around chemicals would have no affect at all? Is it not possible? Who are we to say a phenomena isn't present simply because we haven't experienced it, recorded it, or proved it? As mankind progresses I can assure you we will be making huge breakthroughs in this area of knowledge. I for one plan to be known by my real name to the entirety of the human race in a few decades from writing a theorem or making a discovery, most likely to be related to the paradigm shift of seeing everything as energy. What I'm getting at is that many of us will feel strongly about issues like this, on one side or the other, which is exactly why we cannot go around calling statements we don't believe as nonsense. Simply quote and state you respectfully disagree for [reason], [reason], and [reason]. I would truly bet $10k+ that what vortech is talking about is true to some degree, I can feel it, intuit it.

I'm pretty sure those experiments with water or ice / snow created with different emotions was shown to be bogus, so bad argument I'm afraid.

And while I agree that outright calling someone's thoughts nonsense, or - unrelated - ruling other entire discussions invalid, redundant or overthinking is insensitive and not addressing the actual point... I implore you to see distinction between skepticism and closed-mindedness.
The problem with holistic approaches and openness to energetic vibrations 'having something to do with it' is that it is usually incredibly vague and virtually impossible to work with as far as provable theories go, so I consider that side of the discussion - while meant well I'm sure - a socalled admission of of weakness.
Besides, energetic vibrations are well appreciated by thermodynamics, one of the things governing crystallization reactions.

Last edited:
Excuse me, but since when is pharmacology and science as a whole pure theory? Mind explaining what your definition of fact is?
A scientist uses words like "Truth", "Sound" and "Proof".

Leave the facts for cracker jack toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.