View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that the tan coloured MDAI I enjoyed was actually MDAT?

The regular description for MDAT (tan coloured crystals) is suspiciously similar!

Has anyone tried both? How did the experiences compare?

Will try 250mg of MDAI tonight, without the 6-APB.

Finally, I have found a legal drug that does what I want. :) Goodbye Meph, 6-APB and all the rest!

Very pleasant and long-lasting high of around 6-8 hours, very pleasant and gentle come-up, equally gentle drift down. No racing heartbeat, hallucinations, confusion, anxiety or any of that other stuff you try your damnedest to ignore when taking any of a number of other compounds. Just a smooth, euphoric high that never felt too much.

For the record, I took 125mg orally, followed an hour later by 125mg plugged, with preloading & postloading of magnesium and 5-HTP.

Bright white. Apparently there is some genuine light tan MDAI out there as well as light tan MDAT. But no white MDAT.

I think you might be about the 1st person to report good effects with white MDAI! Maybe there is some genuine white stuff out there, but I'm still sticking to tan for fear of buying yet another crappy batch.

Should MDAI and MDAT be virtually interchangeable effects-wise? Any chemist care to comment?

The tan stuff probably impressed me more than 6-apb did, but maybe that's because I wasn't expecting much - and I'm a bit odd in that I don't need a drug to really fuck me up to be impressed by it.

Mdai

SWIM had a positive report with MDAI. It's comparison to MDMA is unfair however, SWIM felt that MDAI desperately wanted to have the same come up' effect but jys couldn't reach that point.

SWIM'S MDAI was white with lots of sparkles in it. SWIM has heard that the slightly tan coloured MDAI is margainally weaker than the sparkle white.

SWIM thought 6-APB is the new chemical on the block, which is supposed to blow all others out of the water. Is that no the case?

could somebody who combined mdai both with dopamin releaser (meph, m1...) and DARI comment on how much different the results were? I would like to avoid neurotoxity when combining...
also, how long should one wait between dosing mdai and dopamin releaser to avoid neurotoxicity? 2 hours? 6 hours? more?
and would be combination with DMAA better than with dopamine acting stimulants?
thks.

i also posted this in the methylone thread, but thought it might be of use here as well so here it goes:

came here to report on 2 experiences in 48 hours involving methylone and mdai combined, all doses taken orally in capsules.

first night, took 150mg mdai, then after about 45mins when things started to happen took 150mg methylone. Now the general effects were a lot like a higher dose of methylone, with the mdai effects apparently concealed. What followed was a night out dancing about, general lifted mood, lightheadedness and quite conversational, medium dilation of pupils, and coordination was kept. As side effects, some slight muscle twitching during the methylone comeup, nistagmus, jaw clenching (the kind you feel the next day), and extra alertness. After the trip, which lasted for a good 3-4 hours, the comedown was pretty gentle, but insomnia persisted, and the first hours slept felt like no rest was obtained. weird dreams too.
the overall impression was thus of a 250mg methylone trip with slightly harder body load after the trip.

the second night, which followed the previous, started off with 75mg methylone, followed 45 mins later by 200mg mdai. The idea was to get the initial comeup of methylone, with the more introspective feeling of mdai toward the end, and possibly even reduce the amount of body load. The night started out with some nice normal conversation at a bar, then again moved on to a club for dancing. This time the whole trip apparently lasted longer, at about 5hours. The effects were again dominated by methylone in the beginning, even at such a low dose, which i found quite incredible. But towards the end of the trip the mdai began to feel more apparent, as the mood switched from chatty to just enjoying the music and being more interested in looking at other people than going to them ot meet them. The dissapointing part was that the side effects were still present, at some more than expected. There was some trouble peeing, some dry mouth, more jaw clenching, more twitchyness and even a bit of trembling of the fingertips. Also, pupils were really large.
Now one may say that perhaps the side effects were present and even a bit augmented by the fact that it was a consecutive night on the same rcs. which i believe is true. but just warning people out there that despite reports of immediate tolerance to the substances following the use, the combinations tried here in this experiment seemed to work witout it appearing, but with worsening side effects.

there is more to try here, and the combination does have potential. however i would recommend taking them in disproportionate amounts, or at different times, as to let the user experience the 2 peaks individually, or one may risk missing out the mellower mdai.

the next phase is to use 100mg methylone at the start of the night, to get to know people and enjoy the things around me, and then 3-4 hours in to take 150mg mdai to explore a possible interest in anything particular there.

my mdai is a tan colored powder, with seemingly sparkles in it. (could also be considered very light brown)

sorry, didnt know this place existed only for legal substances... but... the legal status of various chemicals is quite uneven across the globe. there is probably a place where all the substances discussed here are illegal and another where anything goes.

so while i understand your preference for reading only what is available for you... i at least will not go and edit my posts to suit your legalities and availability

sorry bout the rant, been a long day.

Ok

Swim tried MDAI today.
The substance was white powder not crystal. leaves a strange Aqua smell/taste if snorted, a bit like chlorine smell. oo dear.

Effects are just not quite getting there.
seems like a weak version of mephedrone mabe in effects.
think its ok though all effects are as described previously more or less.

swim tried to potentiate 200mg MDAI with 35mg(sublingual) and then after not much gain, with a 5mg deprenyl (sublingual)

Last edited:
the feeling swim gets from MDAI (or whatever swim got in the post) is that it totaly blocks dopamine.

Cigarettes, orgasm.... whatever = nothing. something is completely preventing dopamine working at all.

Nada, nothing zip. Squat, nil.

& the small reversable MAOI dosages should at least INCREASE dopamine. nope. nothing.

What swim has here is a complete dopamine off switch.

Also swim does not feel like going to sleep too worried focusing on breathing. (that parts probably due to maoi)
great drug for fighting addiction.

swim hopes this wears off tomorrow
Anyways.. that is all.

Last edited:
the feeling swim gets from MDAI (or whatever swim got in the post) is that it totaly blocks dopamine.

Cigarettes, orgasm.... whatever = nothing. something is completely preventing dopamine working at all.

Nada, nothing zip. Squat, nil.

& the small reversable MAOI dosages should at least INCREASE dopamine. nope. nothing.

What swim has here is a complete dopamine off switch.

Also swim does not feel like going to sleep too worried focusing on breathing. (that parts probably due to maoi)
great drug for fighting addiction.

swim hopes this wears off tomorrow
Anyways.. that is all.

Thanks so much. Was hoping to combine this with Methylone for a real fun sexy buzz, but I guess I'll take a pass after hearing that. I do really like both cigarettes and orgasms!

Status
Not open for further replies.