• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy LSB (Lysergic Acid 2-Butyl Amide) Thread

Mela in certain ways your experience sounds simmilar to my own, but the product did not numb my toung and mouth as you describe, slight bitter strange taste to the Blotter, disipated quickly initially made me think NBOMe

But as you said it was a 'steril' psychadelic, I felt way more headspace but a big nothing for empathogenic effects. 25i is awsome for me highly erotic, a great time for me and my wife, while LSBD left me oddly asexual.

I did not have the stomach issues but I did not take a full hit more like 3/4's a hit. Still enough to give me some nice visuals, and a headspace more simmilar to LSD then 25I.

This one is strange and I have to say given my limited experience with RC's I liked 25I more, but I am now looking into the 4 HO subs as a point of interest.

Mela if you still have this than please can you sent it to a drug-testing lab? The discussion at this point is pretty useless, you thinking it's not an NBOMe might make it feel so. (you know, set/setting..) Though the differences you note do make me more hopeful than before :D

The only N-benzyl tryptamine I know of (5-Meo-NBpBrT) is supposed to be an antagonist, so I don't think it's that at least.

EDIT: Actually there's this old thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/558872-NBOMe-Tryptamines Though, why would anyone market an NBOMe tryptamine as LSB? It should be interesting enough by itself if there is an active compound. In fact, I'm much more interested in that than LSD analogues. LSD analogues would be so popular they'd be made illegal in 10 minutes of it being on the market

Last edited:
You can send some overseas to a lab, that girl with the DOI blotters did that too to find out whatever she and her friend took.

Can't blame you if you don't though, that's a lot of money for just IDing something.

Sorry but why would anyone take something that they had absolutely no idea of the identity?

I get why you'd take it but personally I wouldn't bother because one does not contribute to a body of knowledge when they take something unknown.

Testing is a great idea but testing blotters is quite challenging. To test by NMR you generally need about 5mg, GC/MS is less but isn't much use unless you have a reference or a very good idea of what you're dealing with.

I suspect it's an NBOMe though so you'd only need around 5-10 blotters to have an ample sample for NMR.

The gastro-stuff does imply some relation to LSD though, it always gives heavy rumbling in my tummy like no other psych (neither trypts nor phens)

But yeah, that's it for IDing I guess

Because I trust my source?

You trust your source to what? To choose what substance YOU should put in YOUR your body and then keep this information from you? Didn't you already say that even they don't know what it is? So you are trusting them to trust someone else to choose what compound you want to safely ingest? Sounds like a pretty fucked up version of trust to me.

I don't care if your breasts fall off or not. I care if you die. Because if you do, you won't be able to come back here and tell people to avoid this unknown substance. You are also providing an example to impressionable people that its ok to take these sorts of risks - which of course it isn't. So you are effectively putting others in danger as well as yourself.

Because 4 science? Because, even if it's just me, more is known about this compound now?

More is known about what compound? A random unknown one? How is that contributing for science? You might or might not die after taking something that nobody including your source knows the identity of.

I'm a pretty experimental psychonaut. I have taken compounds that were completely unknown until I found the active dose and only I have ever tasted. I wouldn't go anywhere near this shit though.

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone else has heard of this, perhaps tried it.

A vendor claims:
LSBD
Lysergic acid 2-butyl amide derivative /2-Butyllysergamide(D), LSB(D)/
The structure is basicly the same as LSB, but the indole group is substituted
with an indane group which attached in different position!
The chemical is complexed with HPBCD, that's why the the ion exchange paper
contain more chemical, than the amount of active ingredient.
The chemical's exact structure is our business seecret!
The form: Ion excahnge paper layer 0,5x0,5cm =1 piece (contain 0,12mg).
Daily dose chart for Orchidaceaes (Orchid family specimes) see below!
Put the paper on the plants leaf and the leaf should be wet and leave that on the leaf at least for 10-15 min!!!
The compound is strictly solely for plant research!!!
Never start the research more than a HALF piece!!!

Threshold (a quarter)
0-0,04mg (0,4mg = 0,0004g = 1/2500g)
Light
0,04 - 0,06 mg (half piece)
Common
0,07- 0,14 mg (one piece)
Strong
0,15- 0,24 mg (2 pieces)
Heavy
+ 0,24 mg

Sounds neato. If it exists.

Some other (unconclusive) stuff I found:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/1aybuh/lsbd/
https://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=267603

I've tried the blotters for that source, i mean the one that sent that email and dosages, and the result wasn't exciting.
One day ,of months ago, after a night spent drinking beer at the pub i came home and i tried one blotter, swallowing it directly.
I didn't noticed any effect in the first 20-30 mins then i just fell asleep and when i woke up several hours later i felt little strange but it could have been the hangover.
Some friends of mine tried them too swallowing and they told me they just didn't work, maybe i'll try again with 2 blotters but i don't think it will change much anyway.

No wonder they weren't orally active. According to some one in this thread, the so called LSDB has been lab tested to be 25C-NBOMe.

Must have been a very strong hit then... as I made no effort to hold my spit, nor did I place the tab under my toung. It was just on the tip of my toung. Side note in all my days of doing LSD when I was younger.... long before NBOMe's I never just ate it. I thought the whole point of paper was to put it on your toung. WHile with NBOME's it has to go under the toung or inbetween the toung and in order for it to be absorbed one should not spit.

Still though I really would not shock me, my only experience thus far has been with 25I. I did however find it odd that it made me feel rather asexual where as 25I takes and erotic turn very quickly.

The vendor you speak of is not telling the truth. Even at a site where they advertise their own product people say they sent them an NBOMe instead. I happen to work in organic chemistry as a career and the description indole indane this and that makes no logical sense but I will not bore you with fancy talk as to why. I could write a paragraph.... but basically it would probably not be an active chemical.

Last edited:
The vendor you speak of is not telling the truth. Even at a site where they advertise their own product people say they sent them an NBOMe instead. I happen to work in organic chemistry as a career and the description indole indane this and that makes no logical sense but I will not bore you with fancy talk as to why. I could write a paragraph.... but basically it would probably not be an active chemical.

Bore us

I hate being the forum "talking head", but this could (potentially) be a dangerous situation if people are being passed a (potentially) dangerous chemical (NBOME) as something that is otherwise safe (LSB or a so-called LSB "derivative"). Phenoxide from Drugs-Forum and I share the same concerns however where he states:

I also very much doubt that the indane analogue is (i) psychoactive, since it lacks the nitrogen moiety that is important for serotonin receptor binding

I also challenge anyone who claims they have confirmed LSB blotters to prove the GC/MS analysis (that must be how you confirmed it, right?) cannot actually be attributed to impurities in LSD.

This really isn't the place for vendor discussion so excuse me if rules are being broke here.

I found the vendor through looking for info on these blotters. So I don't know if they're currently advertised / for sale / whatever. But from what I could gather from my research when I did it, they now operate by e-mail but they did use to have a website. A popular vendor rating website used to have them advertising on it as well. That is the website where I found the mention that they believed it to be a mistake on the vendor's part they were sent an NBOMe instead of this so-called LSB derivative.

It seems they actually have a track-record of sending the wrong / different product from what I can gather.

I know I am a light head, but I have swallowed enough NBOME to declare categorically that it is orally active. all versions of it. including NBOH etc.