• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy Favorite Tryptamine Class Thread

Which is your favorite class of tryptamine?

• Base Tryptamines (e.g. DPT/DMT)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-AcO Tryptamines

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 4-HO Tryptamines and/or Psilocybin

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 5-MeO Tryptamines

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (reply below so I can add it)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

arrall

Administrator
Staff member
To the best of my knowledge, such a poll has never been done before. So here you go:
Which class of tryptamine is your favorite?

Personally, I have yet to even try a 4-AcO compound (4-AcO-DMT is on the to-drop list.) I have had the greatest number of experiences with 4-HO compounds and they have had the largest impact on my life by far.
I've done DiPT before but my DMT attempts have been unsucessful. I found 5-MeO-MiPT to be a bit inconsistent (1 good experience and 1 mildly negative one) with an annoying body load. So based on my experiences with psilocybin (technically 4-PO, I know), 4-HO-MET, and 4-HO-MiPT, I'm going with the 4-subs.

Don’t make me choose. I suppose if I had to, high doses of mushrooms are it, for me.

I am hard pressed to choose between the 4-HOs and 4-AcOs. They're largely the same, but the AcOs seem to be smoother and more easygoing, and longer lasting, and the HOs are edgier and more intense/ego dissolving. I suppose I'll vote for the hydroxys because what I value the most, in the end, is deep psychedelia. Also my first trip was on mushrooms and it was utterly life-transforming.