Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 4 ACO MET

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 4 ACO MIPT

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • 4 ACO DIPT

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
Psilocin...because it is godly and NOTHING like mushrooms...4-AcO-DMT...because it is Godly but with added warm glow, perhaps more 'red' that the mushroom blue colors I see on psilocin....iprocin...because it is not at all like mushrooms, psilocin, or 4-AcO-DMT....more of an LSD-like thing to me, but has always been very 'spiritual' even had a ++++ on it the first time I took it.

Hmmm, that's all. 4-Ho-MET and 4-Ho-MiPT were ok...but nothing to take when you have psilocin. My notes say I took the 4-Ho-MPT analogue but I have no memory of it...couldn't have been anything too good. 4-Ho-DPT sucked to me.
Why do you feel 4-HO-DPT sucked? Did you enjoy plain DPT? Its hard for me to say, my feelings lay mainly with MGS on this, synth psilo seems to not be able to be beat or even repeated with much success. I as well have a love for 4-HO-MET/4-HO/AcO-MiPT/DiPT, have tired DET once and MPT a couple of times but neither struck as anything spectacular or to off the mark....

4-HO/AcO-DPT is one of the last I have to try thats been made readily available at least...

4-HO-DMT and 4-AcO-DMT have both produced amongst the most memorable effects I have ever experienced. Clear and defined realizations flashed before my eyes as the environment sparkled vibrantly with life. As realizations were continually processed euphoria arose in the most beautiful and humbling way, like a first-time MDMA experience without the foggy mind.
Mushrooms have produced these effects also, I must add, however I find these compounds both had higher success rates in achieving such effects. Perhaps this is due to the ability to accurately measure the amount of active compound rather than measured amounts of dried cubensis.

>Why do you feel 4-HO-DPT sucked?
>Did you enjoy plain DPT?

Not sure I'd call DPT something to be enjoyed...but it is certainly a psychedelic par excellence and one I respect dearly. 4-Ho-DPT felt mostly like a 'tryptamine' buzz with some psilocin like side effects...that at 75mg orally. Nothing bad about it (where as something like, say 5-MeO-DIPT not only sucked...it felt unpleasant).....4-Ho-DPT 'felt' good enough...it just didn't work for me as a psychedelic.

>Why do you feel 4-HO-DPT sucked?
>Did you enjoy plain DPT?

Not sure I'd call DPT something to be enjoyed...but it is certainly a psychedelic par excellence and one I respect dearly. 4-Ho-DPT felt mostly like a 'tryptamine' buzz with some psilocin like side effects...that at 75mg orally. Nothing bad about it (where as something like, say 5-MeO-DIPT not only sucked...it felt unpleasant).....4-Ho-DPT 'felt' good enough...it just didn't work for me as a psychedelic.
Should of insufflated it, only heard disappointing things about oral admin with it! Who knows though with YEMV and all,,,,

Only tried 4-Aco-DMT and that's a real gem. Probably going down the 4-Ho-DiPT (if I can find it) or "-MiPT route for my next tryptamine buy

Btw, I thought I had read the acetate was the more desirable compound of the 4-sub-DPTs?

Hmmm, that's all. 4-Ho-MET and 4-Ho-MiPT were ok...but nothing to take when you have psilocin. My notes say I took the 4-Ho-MPT analogue but I have no memory of it...couldn't have been anything too good. 4-Ho-DPT sucked to me.

I was hoping 4-Ho-MiPT is close to 4-AcO-DMT because i read good things about it. Maybe 4-AcO-MiPT is better but i cant order it atm. For me its 4-AcO-DMT but im still curious about the MiPT stuff.. Tried 4-Ho-MeT and it was nothing special for me.

Only tried 4-Aco-DMT and that's a real gem. Probably going down the 4-Ho-DiPT (if I can find it) or "-MiPT route for my next tryptamine buy

Btw, I thought I had read the acetate was the more desirable compound of the 4-sub-DPTs?

4-AcO/HO-DiPT are unbelievably horny. They are also pretty unique, as MGS pointed out. I find both quite easy on the mind and body, but be prepared for some tremors and/or twitchiness, especially in the legs. These are fun compounds, especially if you have a boudoir partner.

4-AcO/HO-MiPT are generally deeper than the above, but still relatively easy on the mind. Although not as unique as the 4-sub DiPT compounds, they do have a characteristic signature. Aural enhancement is good, albeit not as fine as with some other psychedelics. Sexual arousal, although not quite as pronounced as with the 4-sub DiPT's, is readily available and orgasms can be extremely fine. These are also far more visual than the DiPT's, especially with eyes open. Although I very much enjoy these two materials, the onset (usually complete by the first hour) tends to be rather rough for me. Additionally, the comedown can be a bit uncomfortable in the upper torso.

Regarding 4-AcO/HO-DPT, the consensus seems to be that the acetoxy variant is superior, but I haven't been able to confirm this yet because I don't possess the hydroxy variant.

Merged.

I'd like to change my vote to 4-HO-DMT because I had not tried it when I voted before and it is very special. Though for frequent use 4-HO-MET seems more suited.

4-aco DMT. Absolutely magical although I find that lower doses don't represent this drug it can feel quite cold and boring (unlike 4-met where most of the effects are represented at low doses and going higher won't add much) at high doses it takes on a completely different and wonderful hue.

Have tried 17mg of 4-ho-mipt after 17mg 4-aco-dmt 2 weeks before.. Both off white powder. The mipt reminded me a bit of xtc but i did not have a comfy feeling the entire trip :\ Did 4aco-dmt many times and i always feel great on it. Will give mipt another chance soon at a higher dose(25mg or so) For now 4-aco-dmt is still my favorite.

so I'm surprised that the results give the edge to 4 ace dmt

seems after reading all the big and dandy threads to these sub 4's that it seems to be the most erratic in results

^yes, as worse the 4-ho-dmt that the 4-aco-dmt, voting not only affects the quality of the compound, also the possibility to test it

I voted for 4-HO-DMT and 4-HO-MiPT, because they are the deepest/most profound, and most euphoric/recreational, in that order.