Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 4 ACO MIPT

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • 4 ACO DIPT

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters

treebear

Bluelighter
What is everyone favorite 4-substituted tryptamine? And what qualities make it your favorite?

So far, iprocin (4-Ho-DiPT). It is the most unique of the synthetics...the others I have tried (4-Ho-MiPT, 4-Ho-DET) were either no different than mushrooms, or similar but not as good. Iprocin is unique...reminding me more of 5-MeO-DMT than mushrooms and it resulted in a +4 once. Wonderful material. One problem is that it is rather erratic in effects...most tries...26mg lasts 3 hours but once that dose took 1 1/2 hours to peak and lasted for another 6hr. Usually I need 24-26mg for full effects, and once 16mg kicked my ass.

But all in all, wonderful material...like it much more than mushrooms...though I have not tried the pure psilocin yet...but that is on the to-do list.

I also had a 4ho-dipt trip which lasted WAY longer than it should have. I don't remember the exact dose, if I ever knew. It was the first 4-ho I tried, probably because of the glowing review it got in tihkal. My favorite would be either 4ho-mipt or 4aco-dmt. I haven't tried psilocin either, probably won't due to it's legal status. Actually I find all the 4-trypts very similar, except for 4ho-det, which for some reason gave me almost no visuals.

Miprocin would be my favorite, without a doubt. I have had many a wonderful time with it. To me, it seems to offer all the positive aspects of mushrooms and none of the potential negatives, especially the physical negatives such as upset stomach/queaziness, anxiety, etc..

Furthermore, miprocin really is much more than a mushroom trip. Almost every time I have done it I have had very unique bodily feelings akin to ecstacy. Although mushrooms can surely produce these bodily feelings as well, I always find miprocin to be more forceful in this aspect. For me, it produces rather strong feelings of empathy when compared to other psychedelics.

My second favorite would be iprocin. It can offer totally unique experiences like morningglory said. If it produced more predictable effects per dose, it would be more appealing IMO.

I'd probably also rate 4-AcO-DMT rather high, except I only tried it once and it was with MDMA. Obviously, I'd need to try it on its own to rate it. Also, 4-AcO-MiPT was really nice...but the dose I took was very low and I can't honestly say I know the material from that one low-dose trip...but I'd bet it would rate higher than miprocin as it was very different.

fryingsquirrel said:
I also had a 4ho-dipt trip which lasted WAY longer than it should have. I don't remember the exact dose, if I ever knew. It was the first 4-ho I tried, probably because of the glowing review it got in tihkal. My favorite would be either 4ho-mipt or 4aco-dmt. I haven't tried psilocin either, probably won't due to it's legal status. Actually I find all the 4-trypts very similar, except for 4ho-det, which for some reason gave me almost no visuals.

So far, in descending order of what I have tried:

4-HO-DMT (not mushrooms but synthetic, although mushrooms would win)
4-AcO-DMT/4-HO-MET (tied)
4-HO-MiPT
4-AcO-MiPT
4-HO-DiPT (had no luck with it, really)

I really love all of the 4-substituted tryptamines I have so far tasted. So far, my favourite by far is the mushrooms, but if that doesn't count, starting with the most favourite:

4-AcO-DMT - very nice, mushrooms-like experience, but lacks the total depth of shrooms;
4-HO-MiPT - I find this one nothing like mushrooms really, very unique and nice body high, definately an interesting psychedelic;
4-AcO-DiPT - tried it a couple of times, very visual and warm experience;
4-HO-DiPT - haven't gotten to the desired level with that one yet, but emotionally very interesting at lower doses.

This list is bound to change upon further experimentation, especially when the following (my "4-sub T's to try" list) are introduced:
4-HO-DMT;
4-HO-DET;
4-HO-MET.

I'm not asking for sources here, but good lord where do you people get all this weird shit? Surely the dealer on the street corner doesn't carry synthetic tryptamines.

^^ In the secret back room of the grocery store.

4-HO-DMT - I haven't yet tried the synthetic, only in mushrooms.

4-AcO-DMT - Over time this could replace mushrooms for me, but I don't have enough experience with it yet to justify placing it above one of Mother Nature's greatest entheogenic creations.

Yeah, synthetic 4-HO-DMT is amazing stuff. Nearly perfect as far as psychedelics go. Gentler than mushrooms and more clarity. But still not as "holy-feeling". Nothing could replace the perfection that I've found in mushrooms. Speaking of which, I find it ironic that I have so much access to obscure synthetic compounds, but haven't found mushrooms in years.

Probably one of the best things about 4-HO-DMT is that it is a researched chemical, known to be quite safe. The potential toxicity of a compound is not something you want to have to consider while tripping heavily.

For those that rate synthetic 4-HO-DMT at the top, how comparable is 4-AcO-DMT? A very close second?

Close, but I like 4-HO-DMT a good bit better overall so far. It's much clearer, much more ego-crushing, and more vibrantly visual. The buzzing is much lower-frequency as well, but still more DMT-like than mushrooms. I've had etremely powerful experiences on both (once on each), but I've used 4-AcO-DMT much more often and I find it more physical (in a pleasant way) and less consistently deep than 4-HO-DMT. That being said, I've only used 4-HO-DMT 3 times, and the acetoxy ester a couple of dozen probably.

Also, 4-HO-DMT has more of a magical feel to it.

4-HO-DMT is much better than 4-AcO-DMT (I've only tripped on 4-aco-DMT about 4 times now though)- although I really like the aco version, the HO is just very special-

I would expect anybody who doesn't respond with 4-HO-DMT as their answer to this post just hasn't had it yet to compare-

E1's point about it being a researched compound is also on point and very important for taking the dose up higher - it is much reassuring when tripping hard and not to mention sharing it with friends -

sparkle on friends :)
S_S

In descending order:

1) 4-aco-mipt (sooooo pleasurable yet insightful)
2) 4-ho-dmt (i have yet to try a high dose, but I enjoy low doses a lot)
3) 4-aco-dipt (a deep, mature psychedelic)
4) 4-ho-mipt (a bit tweaky, jittery but nice)
5) 4-aco-dmt (have yet to really develop a liking for it but this might still happen)
6) 4-ho-met (my one and only trial was a bit, well, okay... will try again but it was nothing special... I never pleateaued properly and felt restless for along time, though set may have played a key role)

Haven't tried 4-aco-det and 4-ho-dipt yet, though one day I will. Any others I have not had a chance to encounter because no one has been nice enough to say "Hey man, try this!" ;)

4-subbed tryptamines are, on the whole, my favourite tryptamines. And I do prefer tryptamines to phenethylamines, on the whole, as well.

Yes, indeed... sparkle on <3 love

--
edit. oh yeah, I have also had 4-MeO-MIPT... clearly a lot "weaker" than all the others, subtler in any case. A different kettle of fish altogether. Nice and would happily ingest again but I wouldn't go spend money on it again.

Last edited:
Well, I look forward to trying 4-HO-DMT even more now!

Screw the Marsh Chapel, it would be "The Miracle at My House", every Sunday! =D

4-ho-mipt is my favorite It is almost everything good about shrooms but without all the negative effects. It is a deep ego shredder but still clear and orderly.

4-ho-dmt is a lot better them shrooms but it still is a cloudy unclear turbulent mind fuck in high doses.

Nothing beats shrooms for a down to earth timeless soul seeking experience but 4-ho-mipt is a better tool all in all.

Nature is almost perfect but sometimes chemistry improves it.

I haven’t tried 4-ho-det or met yet.

Nature is almost perfect but sometimes chemistry improves it.

^^ n,n DMT was synthesized long before it was discovered in nature. In my opinion, nature is perfect it is our understanding that is flawed.

I can't imagine what has already been lost by the destruction of the Amazon.

4-aco-mipt over the other 4-position tryps I have tried (with psilocybin a close 2nd). Very euphoric and insanely visual at high doses. Feels very easy on the body too, so long as the dose is within reason.