• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy Favorite 4-sub Tryptamine Thread II: The Squeakquel

Which 4-sub tryptamine is your favorite?

• 4-AcO/HO-DET

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-AcO/HO-DiPT

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 4-AcO/HO-DMT

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 4-AcO/HO-DPT

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 4-AcO/HO-EPT

• 4-AcO/HO-MET

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 4-AcO/HO-MiPT

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 4-AcO/HO-MPT

• 4-AcO/HO-PiPT

• Other (reply below to have it added)

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

arrall

Administrator
Staff member
It took 15 years, but here is the sequel! Which 4-sub is your favorite? (Acetate esters grouped with the 4-hydroxies)

My favorite is definitely metocin/4-HO-MET. Had someone recommend it to me back in 2020, and I have since had a couple of incredible experiences with it.
4-HO-MiPT is also pretty good, but high-doses come with a heavy body load and some strong auditory effects.

4-AcO-DPT hands down .....no other 4 subbed tryptamine touches it in shear gorgeous visuals and cosmic head space....at least for me.
Wild! This one doesn't get a lot of love.

I don't think I can answer this one. It's like asking if I like airplanes or butter more. I love them both, but they do completely different things for me.

Aren't 4-AcO-DiPT and 4-HO-DiPT supposed to be pretty wildly different in their effects? I've never had the pleasure of trying ipracetin, so I can't say from personal experience.

It's wild, but I honestly think I've only ever had most of these twice, maybe three times.

Wild! This one doesn't get a lot of love.

I don't think I can answer this one. It's like asking if I like airplanes or butter more. I love them both, but they do completely different things for me.

Aren't 4-AcO-DiPT and 4-HO-DiPT supposed to be pretty wildly different in their effects? I've never had the pleasure of trying ipracetin, so I can't say from personal experience.
In my experience only 4-ho-met & 4-aco-met are almost interchangeable...the 4 subbed MiPT's, DMT's, DPT and DiPT's are noticeably distinct from one another....I vastly prefer 4-ho-mipt to 4-aco-mipt, 4-aco-dipt to 4-ho-dipt, and 4-aco-dpt to 4-ho-dpt
And lastly though it's tge least fair comparison...I prefer 4-aco-dmt to shrooms.
But YMMV!!!