View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DOC Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had slight tolerance from an LSD dose about 7 days before my DOC trip and that may be what made it more MDMA-like rather than classically psychedelic.

I did get some mild pink and green visuals that reminded me a little of 25c but mainly after I smoked pot and mainly closed eyed. Then during the peak it was kind of like green/gold/pink brain movies of lots and lots of sexual fantasies which felt absolutely incredible. It was the most sexual drug experience i've ever had.

I don't know... I've had 200ug LSD and then right as that started to wear off taken 4mg DOC, and there was no noted cross tolerance (as in, the DOC worked just as expected). I wouldn't compare it to MDMA at all. I guess DOC could give you greater feelings of empathy, and a pleasureable body sensation, but that's where I'd draw the line at the comparisons.

Morninggloryseed, if you ever do get around to trying DOC I think you might go for a 3mg dose, and I'd love to read how it went :)

I don't know... I've had 200ug LSD and then right as that started to wear off taken 4mg DOC, and there was no noted cross tolerance (as in, the DOC worked just as expected).

So are you saying that my 3mg dose wasn't very visual just because DOC isn't very visual at that dose? because although the visuals or the headspace wasn't at a very intense level at all the amount of pleasure I was experiencing was INTENSE

I wouldn't compare it to MDMA at all.

I suppose I was just trying to find something relatable to the ridiculous pleasure this drug produces.

Because of how well my 3mg trial went of this it sparked my interest in longer psychedelics such as mescaline and psychedelic amphetamines in general. I really want to try TMA-2 at some point as well

So are you saying that my 3mg dose wasn't very visual just because DOC isn't very visual at that dose? because although the visuals or the headspace wasn't at a very intense level at all the amount of pleasure I was experiencing was INTENSE

This chem is quite odd... it seems to vary from person to person as to how visual it is. For me, it's quite visual at doses above 2mg or so, especially when I add some weed to the mix. My lord. The visual get outrageous from the combination.
But for others, including my friends who have tried it at varying doses, seem to get less visuals. I'm not sure why. They still get all the euphoria and the headspace though.

Hoping I did this right.

I counted 12 drops into a vial. Then I added 25mg worth of DOC and stirred for a minute or two until it was dissolved. No chunks were present anymore. Then I proceeded to put 1 drop per piece of paper.
I was trying for 2mg per drop per piece of paper.

Instead of 12 doses I somehow ended up with 20.

I suppose that's not a bad thing if the doses are weak.. I can just eat more.

I guess I'm just hoping that the DOC mixed with the water well enough and dissolved well enough that my doses aren't overly potent or inconsistent.

Creepy.

Will report results later. I intend to sample my doses for myself soon.
I don't intend to let anyone else try them. So hopefully it does good.

By the sounds of it some of you have ingested 10mg+ before without dying.
I think I should be ok?

Is there anywhere I can send a dose to be tested for how much of what I put on there?

if the solution was thoroughly mixed then it should 25 mg distributed evenly throughout 20 hits at ~1.25 mg per hit

Maybe I should have put a bit more effort into mixing it longer. :\
What I did was put the powder in the vial then dropped warm water in and swirled it around until it all dissolved. 2 minutes or so. I didn't have a lid for the vial so I couldn't shake it up violently or anything like that. Just swirled it for a minute or two.

I think the extra doses is because I put an extra drop of water or two thinking that I would lose some liquid while mixing, but this wasn't really the case. There was basically no loss of liquid while swirling and dropping.
I could have forgone the extra drop or two. But now the doses should be less potent. Less is always better when it comes to shit like this. As long as everything was mixed up I should be good. I will try 1/4 slice first and work my way up to eating a full dose, then maybe two.

I could think of a few things I would have done differently for next time..
Also I notice my dropper doesn't always drop the same sized drops exactly.
I think I need better tools.

Can't try the doses for a while yet anyways I have a few things to do coming up the next few days.
Will get back to you guys.

Yeah it depends on the person how visual it gets at what dose. And it also depends on the person how stimulating the substance feels.

For me and a lot of people, it's stimulating but in a pretty smooth way. Much more comfortable than 2C-I, for example. Almost as comfortable as mescaline.

Visually, this depends on the person as well. For me a 4mg dose produced serious MC Escher type OEVs. Tesselations. Spirals in the air. Being able to "see energy", etc. At lower doses the visuals resemble low/medium dose LSD. Doses higher than 4mg (I believe the most I've taken was 8mg)... well, that's sort of like tapping into The Matrix ;)

I don't find it particularly "euphoric", although it does have a postive mood push, and tends to make me feel like my brain is a CPU that's been significantly overclocked.

Haha agreed man, DOC makes me mind like a computer. But in a good way. I've had some of the most fulfilling conversations about life and philosophy on DOC that were extremely cogent and articulate.

Also, sadly DOC doesn't really start to get very visual for me until 7mg +, but then it gets extremely visual. 13mg was absolutely insane, just enveloped in life size OEVs flying everywhere.

So!
I got home from Fishing last night being Saturday night and had nothing much to do but write up a report of my fishing trip for my friends.

Figured I'd try out some of this crap I laid.
I took one of my "1.25mg" doses (see "I think that's how much it was") and cut it into quarters.
I took the first quarter at 7:30pm and was feeling it come on by about 9:45. I was amazed just 1/4 of my doses had good effects! Threshold for sure. So 10:00pm rolls around and I think I can handle another 1/4 easily and stick 1/4 tab under my tongue again. 11pm rolls around and I'm laughing and giggling and my body feels just like acid but a bit more "chemically" or a bit dirtier than acid I guess, but still fairly clean! I don't have any negative side effects today!

I received very mild hallucinations off of a total of HALF of one of my blotters and had a great body fry!
Lasted all night, I dozed off at 6am when the peak wore off and woke up at 9am and I'm still slightly stimulated and acidy feeling running through my body. It's beginning to go away now.

I like it! Very impressed how active it is on just supposedley .625mg of material!
I was tripping about as much as one regular acid tab. Visuals were only beginning to come on. Slight things moving out of the corner of my eyes and things had bright neon edges to them only sometimes out of the corner of my eyes.

I think I'm pretty safe to eat a whole dose next time.
I'll report back what that does.
Should be double what I took last night.

I like it. Very interesting..
I'm kinda amazed at how active just 1/4 blotter is.

I'd also like to note, my mouth got crazy cottomouth. Had to keep drinking tons of water and getting up to pee all night. Keep hydrated folks.

No crazy new insights.. but lots of interesting thoughts and "headspace" as you guys call it.

I'd also like to note that I knew my doses were going to be active when I tasted the bitterness on just 1/4 dose. If there is DOC on your blotters you will taste it. You will know it's not acid by the taste.

Last edited:
Haha agreed man, DOC makes me mind like a computer. But in a good way. I've had some of the most fulfilling conversations about life and philosophy on DOC that were extremely cogent and articulate.

Also, sadly DOC doesn't really start to get very visual for me until 7mg +, but then it gets extremely visual. 13mg was absolutely insane, just enveloped in life size OEVs flying everywhere.

13mg?! I could not even fathom that dose. And I thought 7mg was heroic.

not sure if i got a bad batch or something but doc is by far the most hellish, awful drug i have ever taken. 1.5mg was a very light, mild trip but 3mg sent me and 5 of my friends on our way to literal hell. awful body load, intense sweating, severe jaw pain. i would not recommend DOC however DOB is one of my favorites. seems odd that there is such a staggering difference.

Do your friends agree? I found DOB alright, more interesting as a curiosity than really worthwhile. 2 times with it was enough, I don't intend to ever take it again. DOI sounds similar to DOB but DOC always sounded better to me. If it can really be worse than DOB, I would almost say count me out... but I am probably too curious not to give it a go.

That reaction is strange, most people find DOB far harsher on the body and more wont to produce "hellish" experiences than DOC

It's very stimulating. Overly stimulating almost.
I'd go so far as to call it "tweeking" if I knew for sure that's what it really was.
It feels like frying but more intense. Like your whole body is in suspense for 24 hours like watching a thriller movie.

Can anyone recall hanging off the edge of their seat in anticipation during a good movie and clenching all your muscles? That's a bit what this is like.. but it doesn't let up in 2 hours when the movie is over.

It's probably worth giving a go once or twice.
Specially if you are into things like acid.

It seems to me like Acid's bigger meaner and tangier older brother.
Give it a go.

In trying to seperate DOC from "tweeking"... I Was able to eat just fine under the influence of DOC and I can't stomach anything if I was "tweeking". (which I haven't done in years)

IMO, it's nice to have something like this on hand for therapeutic and relaxation reasons when you have a day or two to yourself. It would likely be fun in a small group setting with your closest friends as well. The laughter and smiling of the LSD style trip was there for me on 600mcgs DOC give or take 600.

Last edited:
^That's exactly the feeling I had on DOM. Is it worse on DOC?

I've only tried DOC once not DOB or DOI or DOM etc.
I'm new to this lineup. I have one very low dose experience under my belt.
An "allergy test" if you will of about 600 micrograms or so (half of one of my blotters).
I found it to be highly active body high wise and very minimally active visually, but it was trying..

My body was stimulated for 24 hours and sleep was hard.

Around the peak,
I had some CEV's of repeatedly crashing my motorcycle, which was interesting.

damn, you guys just killed this drug's ego for me lol.

I only did it once. I did 3mg at 10:45am and drank a drink that apparently had a lot of choline and stuff in it an hour or two later. I meditated while smoking weed on the come up the whole time and stretching my whole body then relaxing it and feeling the awesome vibrations of the music go through my entire body. Indeed it felt incredible and the music sounded amazing. It was also really relaxing though. I spent most of the peak just laying down and having brain movies while listening to music and relaxing every muscle in my body.

then like 5 hours later I went to a house show, a jam band I had never seen before played. I still felt really great and tried to test the power of thought. I just kept thinking in my head that this band is awesome this show is amazing and I love everybody and it was a sweet show a bunch of girls kept hitting on me after I started thinking those really positive thoughts. I also just tried to look everyone right in the eyes when I was talking to them and stuff.

I couldn't get to sleep that night even after smoking a lot of weed but I think that if I had eaten something I could have. The next few days I totally could just remember that incredibly strong empathy and I would smile really wide and enjoy the simpler things in life

I was planning on doing 4.5 mg next time. Everyone else who tried it liked it too and said it was relaxing.

Nah I wouldn't say it was a negative experience at all.
Just a threshold one.

I giggled and laughed a bit here and there. There was nothing about it that I was really unhappy about.

I laughed at the mild CEV's. I opened my eyes to make them go away, then closed my eyes again and they would come back. Only for a short while because of the small dose.

It was interesting... nothing bad about it.
I'll try a higher dose next time but I'm gonna wait a while first.
Definitely don't want to be munching that stuff all the time.

Maybe next time my GF goes out of town or next time I go camping. %)
I liked it, myself.

I was the type who used to get sad when I could feel the acid wearing off all those years ago.
I haven't had acid for 10 years or so, so I'm not complaining over here. :)

^That's exactly the feeling I had on DOM. Is it worse on DOC?

DOM is more stimulating and causes more muscle tension than DOC. It also has a tendency to put people into a trance-like state of mind... kind of stupefying, actually. DOC feels like a mental nootropic/empathogen in comparison.

Overall I feel DOC is superior in just about every way.

Status
Not open for further replies.