View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DOC Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure I know this rule and mostly abide by it. This time was just different and I did it upon my own responsibility, knowing what might and might not happen. Don't find 4 mg to be a super hardcore first timer dose but I know it was quite high.

my comment was more intended for ROX than for you, but no worries either way :)

I performed an experiment Friday which was started at noon and i was asleep @ 11 in the evening. Dose was 3 mgs on watercolor paper. Come up was from 45 minutes until leveling out @ 2 hours in. Food was ingested when needed without difficulty.

I've read in the most visual thread that there were a number of votes for this compound. I would say they're nice and more prominent than 2.5 grams dried cubes with less confusion. Bruxism seemed a but more intense in the first few hours and subsided to allowable levels after the peak was reached. All things considered, i would use this material again. Any thoughts on a combo with 5-meo-mipt; yes i understand that it is theorized that 5-meo's are possibly MAOIs and true maois shouldn't be combined with amps, but nonetheless, am curious.

Main effects about 5-6 hours, come down about 4-5. Totaling about eleven hours or so. Really calm experience.
sounds quite short for DOC to me (from what I've read, no personal experience on my side yet). was this your first experience with this compound? and were you able to sleep without any further aid?

psyked said:
Any thoughts on a combo with 5-meo-mipt;
This weekend I tried dropping some DOC (1.25 mg at first, followed by another 3 mg in a couple hours, mind you I have a slight tolerance) on a 5-MeO-MIPT (about 7.5 mg throughout afternoon, slight tolerance also) comedown. Effects of the tab were pronounced and their occurence sped up to the point where I could feel the phen as fast as in 30-40 mins from ingestion, whereas normally it takes as long as 2 hours to feel anything at all. I think those substances might potentiate each other greatly, and if one were brave/stupid enough to try this combo at all, they should take extra care with dosages. Start very low like 4 mg moxy + 1.5 mg DOC or so. Don't know how dangerous it might be but something tells me it might be quite hardcore for your heart given how they both stimulate it a lot. Remember you get to be a labrat doing this!

IME 5-Meo-MiPT potentiates a lot of psychs. 7-8mg 5-Meo-MiPT + 70ug LSD had me going as if I took something closer to 200ug of LSD alone (meaning full-blown acid visuals), with only a touch of the 5-Meo-MiPT euphoria on the side. Definitely not a standard combo, but rather as if there was some receptor-priming going on

sounds quite short for DOC to me (from what I've read, no personal experience on my side yet). was this your first experience with this compound? and were you able to sleep without any further aid?

Yeah, i slept just fine. I was diagnosed as a teenager with being a self-stimulated ADD and was prescribed ritalin (no longer taking). And when i play with adderall @ 20-40 mgs a pop, i can usually sleep within 5-6 hours without issues; i may have a different way of processing stims. Opiates, OTOH, i have thrown up from a Tylenol3, containing 5 mgs of vicoden.This was my second experiment, first being 1.5 mgs, this one being 3 mgs.

Kidklmx - what do you mean by 'receptor priming'?

Well pretty much what I said in that post, that the 5-Meo-MiPT caused the LSD to have a much greater response than it should have while still being decidedly acid (something you would not expect from 5-Meo-MiPT)

Ah, i follow. It's exactly what it sounded like. Like priming a lawn mower; it helps it get started. Sorry for the elementary inquiry, I'm still getting used to the terminology.

NEW POST: i don't NOT have the material to titrate to an acceptable, non-threatening dose, but what would thoughts be on ingesting 1.5-2.0 mgs DOC, settling into that for the peak duration, and in the come-down phase taking 5-8 mgs 5-MeO-MiPT? I understand this is PURELY speculative (my apot should i take' questi at best. Thanksfor your insight.

Last edited:
So this weekend I had the opportunity to give DOC a try (4mg) and I was pleasantly shocked. Not only does it fully fit the personality of a classic psychedelic; the amphetamine effect was incredible as well. I felt a profound connection to my spiritual SELF and the spirits of those I was tripping with. It was almost like having an out of body experience in my body. No confusion, but short-term memory and ability to keep attention were gone. The visuals got so intense at certain points that I was almost unable to see. Stimulation was extreme, lots of sweating, muscle spasms, and borderline cramps (but a banana definitely helps). Overall the experience peaked for 8-10 hours and slowly dissolved over the next day or two. Definitely planning to try this stuff again, perhaps in a higher dose (although I could see it being very rewarding in lower doses as well).

Out of the all substances I've tried so far, I'd have to say DOC is my favorite along with MDA.

This compound seems to have changed gears on me. My first two experiments at 1.5 and2.0 mgs were pleasant, but I now suspect those results were skewed due to tolerance. I have had two furthur trials @3.0, which left my lower digestive tract in agony and a 2.0 experience yesterday that had me vomit my meager breakfast of stove cooked popcorn, lightly salted, and at most, 4 ozs of orange juice. After that it was alright (tolerable) with very minor gas. It also happens to me that on the come up of this material that laying down, almost trying to sleep, has occurred somewhat subconsciously with each run. Yesterday's trial began at8 in the a.m. but sleep, if it happened at all, was very limited with lots of tossing and turning, however, I am not overly tired today. Slight fatigue in the eye muscles, but that's about it. Probably staying away from this for a while.

I was also wondering if anyone else experiences extreme stomach cramps when using this chem, I've taken DOC three times. The first trial consisted of a 2mg dose taken first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, most of the said dose was swallowed leaving me very nauseous.
The second trial took place about an hour after a small meal in the hopes of avoiding nausea. 3mgs was placed under the tounge and held there until i could no longer taste the ethanol or DOC, no nausea to speak of but I did experience moderate stomach cramps. The most recent trial was 4mgs taken sublingually which resulted in horrendous cramps, during this trip my significant other noticed that my chest had turned bright red. G.I. issues aside I thoroughly enjoyed all 3 experiences, it just sucked not being able to go out and walk around.

Does this sound like an allergic reaction? I know that nausea is common with DOC but I havent heard much about the cramping or the bright red chest.

Last edited:
@ thenightwatch my doses were about a month or more separated, but the first two had tryptamine experiences the day before, most likely 5-MeO-MiPT. those with precursorspiggy backed were easier overall to handle. This may be how I implement it in the future

Hey does any one know if this chem is addictive? Also how long do you wait between doses?

I don't find it addictive at all. By the end of the trip I'm incredibly exhausted and ready for the feeling of sobriety again. In fact, I only use DOC a few times a year because of how time consuming it is.
&I'd wait at least two weeks in between doses, if not more.

^I would agree with axed, don't overdo this one. It's so long it puts a lot of stress on your mind and the tolerance builds somewhat quick if you don't space out your doses

That being said it can be an amazing trip and is one of the best body highs I've ever had

DOC jacks my stomach up too. Almost on par with foxy (5-meo-dipt) in that respect. Its beauty far overshadows the stomach issues though. I just take some immodium before and after my trip. Seems to help.

well I just want to add for my.first time this is one very long lived drug that is for sure. visuals of it are amazing they absolutely kill 25 x nbomes definitely as good as a week hit of LSD very nice headspace not LSD like but interesting everything is very loopy on my thoughts were in Luton spirals. I was actually trying to work on my computer trying to install the new PGP encryption software and that was impossible seemed to come in waves. the first ways I was very overwhelmed with how powerful the visuals were strug very erotic to say that. also after reaching orgasm I noticed that the waves were pushed more from the psychedelic state two more of a euphoric statE. total MDMA like euphoria . I probably triped for about 24 it did take me 2 days to completely feel normal after I took it . but the reason I was asking if it was addictive it was because during the2 days Comedown I did feel a slight erge to redose. and this was after I drank 120 milligrams of methadone 2 ·2 milligram colanapins & promethazine what usually knocks me the f*** out but it took quite a while for it to take effect. all in all this is a great drug to take at a rave it is all day 24 hour trip the energy the comedown is a little shitty. that's more than I could say about and mdma anyway, but then again we don't take ecstasy to trip do we. awesome drug I was easily at a plus 3 the whole 24 hours of the experience. I'm going to stock up on this one before they make it a legal haha.

I will not be trying this again until I can get a script for ambien filled so I have something to come down from all of this s***

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.