• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DMXE (3-me-2′-oxo-PCE, deoxymethoxetamine) Thread

So, after near a year of microdosing 3-meo-pce mostly dayly, I lost the magic and 2 months ago started to get disphoric and brainfucked, so my body called me to stop the use.

3 weeks ago I repeated the experiment. 3-meo sucked on me. But on other day, on MXE I had such a deep life assuring trip that I spontaneously ordered DMXE to test waters.

Yesterday I tested it. Around 10-15mgs, sublingual. Same potency and duration as the classic. This is the yellowsly batch. Hands down the best MXE replacement out there. It is 90% indistinguible from real MXE.

It passes all my tests with A+++ . Truly a top 3/alone in an island chemical. I only wish for it to not gain so much traction that it gets banned again.

So dont do as Im doing here and unhype it. Let´s keep this knowledge close to mature and wise psychonauts... Let these redditors in the dark. Tell in their forums DMXE is bland, deccaffeinated and sheet. Lets keep the grial semi secret

Last edited:
So, after near a year of microdosing 3-meo-pce mostly dayly, I lost the magic and 2 months ago started to get disphoric and brainfucked, so my body called me to stop the use.

3 weeks ago I repeated the experiment. 3-meo sucked on me. But on other day, on MXE I had such a deep life assuring trip that I spontaneously ordered DMXE to test waters.

Yesterday I tested it. Around 10-15mgs, sublingual. Same potency and duration as the classic. This is the yellowsly batch. Hands down the best MXE replacement out there. It is 90% indistinguible from real MXE.

It passes all my tests with A+++ . Truly a top 3/alone in an island chemical. I only wish for it to not gain so much traction that it gets banned again.

So dont do as Im doing here and unhype it. Let´s keep this knowledge close to mature and wise psychonauts... Let these redditors in the dark. Tell in their forums DMXE is bland, deccaffeinated and sheet. Lets keep the grial semi secret
Sounds like the batch i had, it is probably great but heavy ket tolerance ruined this class of drugs for me(or saved me from falling deeper into abuse)
I get more manic then magic effects mostly.
If i stay away for a month or more i can get a few nights of nice medium dose effects.
But if i start chasing holes i usually just black out nowadays.

Sounds like the batch i had, it is probably great but heavy ket tolerance ruined this class of drugs for me(or saved me from falling deeper into abuse)
I get more manic then magic effects mostly.
If i stay away for a month or more i can get a few nights of nice medium dose effects.
But if i start chasing holes i usually just black out nowadays.
Dude, I havent shoot the doses for anything closely remote to a hole in 2-3years... Just microdosing... when I go for a normal or heavy dose I know it can go south easyly. On micros 99% of the time you are safe and sound and productive...

Holing is asking for trouble and even more once you have a decent tolerance. I would also only try with it with ket or something quite anestethic /holey

For me its mostly the same for psychs too. Just microdosing or light dosages, the hero days was a thing of the past... but I totally get why you want to test the limits and the possibilities when you are discovering a new susbtance/world. But when you have it all pretty much cartografied, or maybe you have a certain age, as in my case, the ligth dosages are where it shines. YMMV, of course!

In any case, Im happy that you only got a scare and a warning from the blackout. It could have ended way worse. Stay safe, Bitchniggaz. We need you to be in great shape and spirits. I know you will

Dude, I havent shoot the doses for anything closely remote to a hole in 2-3years... Just microdosing... when I go for a normal or heavy dose I know it can go south easyly. On micros 99% of the time you are safe and sound and productive...

Holing is asking for trouble and even more once you have a decent tolerance. I would also only try with it with ket or something quite anestethic /holey

For me its mostly the same for psychs too. Just microdosing or light dosages, the hero days was a thing of the past... but I totally get why you want to test the limits and the possibilities when you are discovering a new susbtance/world. But when you have it all pretty much cartografied, or maybe you have a certain age, as in my case, the ligth dosages are where it shines. YMMV, of course!

In any case, Im happy that you only got a scare and a warning from the blackout. It could have ended way worse. Stay safe, Bitchniggaz. We need you to be in great shape and spirits. I know you will
Im def way to old to use drugs so recklesly that ive done.
Im glad ket is the only substance i abuse though.
Ive never had any issues using opiates sparingly and can have oxy at home without touching it for months.
But something has messed up my impulse control when it comes to dissios.

I can def plan to just take a little bit, but once it hits me either want to get more effects or just keep redosing to keep my buzz.
This has probably to do with that i had some really bad back injuries.
Esp for a few years i was basically in daily pain, ket was the only relief really, most painkillers inc oxy barely took off the edge.
But i could use ket a few times per month to get a break from being in almost constant pain or fear of a flareup.

Nowadays my back is alot better but i still get some pain sometimes.
Idk really but it feels like abusing this class of drugs changes you in a deep way.
Im not really religious but the only comparison i can make is like its being possessed.

I can go weeks or sometimes months being sure that i will never touch ket again.
But then a certain itch hits me and i find myself with a baggie in my hand.

Now about 2weeks after my Dmxe mishap i feel quite strong in my resolve.
My gf isnt going to stick around unless i get my shit together.
She has found me blacked out on ket in the past aswell.
Although i usually manage to pick my spots and dose when she is not around, time it well so im sober when she gets home etc.

I probably need to just trip on regular psychedelics more often to get a emotional release once in a while.
Used to that more in the past but when my back was really bad the vasoconstriction made my pain alot worse.
Esp with mushrooms for some reason, i know i can take em today without issues though.

But ive just built a very strong habit that i need to break out of.
But these years of pain and the emotional rollercoaster it gives you have made me hardwired to certain behaviors.

How does this one compare with fxe with regards to potency/duration/effects?

I've tried fxe and loved the short duration and effects (first timeI had oevs from a disso), but it's just so damn weak (I used to do lots of dissos (mostly 3-meo-pcp and o-pce) a few years ago and still have some tolerance I guess?)

How does this one compare with fxe with regards to potency/duration/effects?

I've tried fxe and loved the short duration and effects (first timeI had oevs from a disso), but it's just so damn weak (I used to do lots of dissos (mostly 3-meo-pcp and o-pce) a few years ago and still have some tolerance I guess?)

Your disso tolerance will basically always be there

Yeah, once you develop dissociative tolerance it never really goes away... I mean obviously if you're hammering them daily, and you take a break, it will be less after the break, but typically people can never return to their original, disso-virgin state. Dissociatives seem to produce perma-tolerance to a greater extent than any other class of drugs I'm aware of, for some reason. It is possible to avoid ever developing it, but it requires basically never binging on dissos and never using them too often, always leaving sufficient breaks between uses.

I haven't tried my FXE yet, but I seem to get the sense that it's a bit less potent than DMXE, but I'm not sure about that.

Yeah, once you develop dissociative tolerance it never really goes away... I mean obviously if you're hammering them daily, and you take a break, it will be less after the break, but typically people can never return to their original, disso-virgin state. Dissociatives seem to produce perma-tolerance to a greater extent than any other class of drugs I'm aware of, for some reason. It is possible to avoid ever developing it, but it requires basically never binging on dissos and never using them too often, always leaving sufficient breaks between uses.

I haven't tried my FXE yet, but I seem to get the sense that it's a bit less potent than DMXE, but I'm not sure about that.
It’s less potent.

Your disso tolerance will basically always be there

Yes, I know that I'll always have some tolerance, my question was more regarding the difference in potency/effects/duration of FXE.

It’s less potent.
Thank you. Have you tried both, how comparable are the other effects?

Yes, I know that I'll always have some tolerance, my question was more regarding the difference in potency/effects/duration of FXE.

Thank you. Have you tried both, how comparable are the other effects?
I’ve tried both. DMXE is pretty close to MXE in effects and dosage.
FXE is closer to ketamine in effects and dosage. I needed 300mg to get to the edge of a hole. I do have some perma tolerance but even without tolerance it probably doesn’t get interesting until 75-100mg

FXE is closer to ketamine in effects and dosage. I needed 300mg to get to the edge of a hole. I do have some perma tolerance but even without tolerance it probably doesn’t get interesting until 75-100mg
I'm always surprised when I hear people say the DMXE is close to MXE in effect and dosage. I don't really find the effect of DMXE to be very close to MXE at all. I found DMXE to be much less dissociating and lacking the sense of profundity. DMXE did have a soft and cozy euphoria which I can see to being similar to MXE. I honestly find the effects of MXE to be closer to Ketamine than any other dissociative that I've tried (have yet to try O-PCE or MXiPR). 3-MeO-PCE can also have a euphoria and vibe similar to MXE, but its not readily reproduce-able and I finally find the effects of 3-MeO-PCE to be somewhat uncomfortable unless I get that headspace that is similar to MXE.

I found DMXE to be much closer in effect to MXPr than to MXE. DMXE and MXPr don't feel like any arylcyclohexylamines that I've tried.

I did not find DMXE to be as potent as a lot of people report. I do have a perma-tolerance though. My first trial with DMXE I initially insufflated 30mg and felt no effect, so I brought my total up to 60mg and felt some effect but not much in the way of dissociation. It wasn't until I got my total up to 120mg or so that the character really started to show and it wasn't until I got to around 200mg that I felt I reached the spot that I wanted to be. I did get my DMXE from a reputable vendor and lab. With MXE my go to dose was around 25-30mg even with a tolerance and anything over 50mg at once would rock my world, even with a tolerance. Although I'm sure that my tolerance is worse now than it was then. I plan to get more DMXE when I can afford it and I haven't been using dissociatives quite as much these last couple of months as I was for the 2 years prior, so hopefully my tolerance has gone down a tiny bit.

I do require a similar dosage to you in regards to FXE. 75-100mg to get a satisfying wonk going. I think I'd probably hole off of 200mg taken at once though.

Goes to show how people react to drugs differently

Your DMXE seems bunk. To me DMXE is basicaly indistinguible from MXE in both dosage, time and effects. 3-meo-pce is quite, quite different. Longer lasting , more potent by weight and subjeticvely less magical and serotonergic

There seems to be at least 2 batches of DMXE around. Mine is rocky, sugary and with a yellow tint. I have read than the other DMXE batch is greyish.

Can you relate?

FXE didn't remind me much of MXE either. For me MXE lasted much longer, was much less visual (tbh it's very rare for me to get visuals from dissos and if I do it's usually only very faint cevs) and more stimulating. The one thing they had in common was that both gave me this huge sense of nostalgia and brought back some completely random memories from years ago that I didn't even know were still in my head.

now what LL is defunct?
Idk. We'll see what will happen when vendor's stocks run out.

I'm always surprised when I hear people say the DMXE is close to MXE in effect and dosage. I don't really find the effect of DMXE to be very close to MXE at all. I found DMXE to be much less dissociating and lacking the sense of profundity. DMXE did have a soft and cozy euphoria which I can see to being similar to MXE. I honestly find the effects of MXE to be closer to Ketamine than any other dissociative that I've tried (have yet to try O-PCE or MXiPR). 3-MeO-PCE can also have a euphoria and vibe similar to MXE, but its not readily reproduce-able and I finally find the effects of 3-MeO-PCE to be somewhat uncomfortable unless I get that headspace that is similar to MXE.

I found DMXE to be much closer in effect to MXPr than to MXE. DMXE and MXPr don't feel like any arylcyclohexylamines that I've tried.

I did not find DMXE to be as potent as a lot of people report. I do have a perma-tolerance though. My first trial with DMXE I initially insufflated 30mg and felt no effect, so I brought my total up to 60mg and felt some effect but not much in the way of dissociation. It wasn't until I got my total up to 120mg or so that the character really started to show and it wasn't until I got to around 200mg that I felt I reached the spot that I wanted to be. I did get my DMXE from a reputable vendor and lab. With MXE my go to dose was around 25-30mg even with a tolerance and anything over 50mg at once would rock my world, even with a tolerance. Although I'm sure that my tolerance is worse now than it was then. I plan to get more DMXE when I can afford it and I haven't been using dissociatives quite as much these last couple of months as I was for the 2 years prior, so hopefully my tolerance has gone down a tiny bit.

I do require a similar dosage to you in regards to FXE. 75-100mg to get a satisfying wonk going. I think I'd probably hole off of 200mg taken at once though.

Goes to show how people react to drugs differently
I haven't tried any of the new ones (DMXE, MXPr, MXIPr, HXE, 3-me-pcp, 3-me-pcpy, 3-me-pce) except FXE, but of the ones I have tried (3-meo-pcp, 3-meo-pce, 3-ho-pcp, 3-ho-pce, dck, o-pce, 2f-dck, diphenidine, methoxphenidine, ephenidine) the closest to MXE was probably combining 3-meo-pce and o-pce.

MXM was apparently nice too, but I missed my chance to try it.

I am curious about what a certain vendor says about Dmxe:

“DMXE is often reported to produce mild to moderate feelings of euphoria. This is likely due to its presumed method of action (based on the pharmacology of MXE) as a serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SRI), effectively exposing your 5HT receptors to more of your body’s serotonin.”

Does this mean DMXE could possibly have the same negative secondary effects as an SSRI? I can’t really figure out what the difference between SRIs and SSRIs, but I know I don’t want to take SSRIs because of PSSD and other possible lasting negative effects.

Edit, chatgpt explained what the difference between SRI and SSRI. My question about PSSD remains…

Chatpgt says:

SSRI stands for selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor and is a type of medication commonly used to treat depression and anxiety disorders. These medications work by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that plays a role in mood regulation, in the brain. By blocking the reuptake of serotonin, SSRIs help increase the levels of serotonin available in the brain, which can help improve mood and reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety.

On the other hand, SRI stands for serotonin reuptake inhibitor and is a general term that includes SSRIs as well as other types of medications that inhibit the reuptake of serotonin in the brain. SRI is a broader term that includes all medications that work by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, regardless of their specific mechanisms of action or other properties.

In summary, SSRI refers specifically to selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, which are a specific type of SRI that specifically target serotonin reuptake in the brain. SRIs are a more general term that includes all medications that inhibit serotonin reuptake, including SSRIs

Last edited:
SSRIs are considered selective because they only affect the serotonin transporter, as opposed to earlier antidepressants such as tricyclic antidepresants which act as serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors, and had more side effects.

If DMXE has any affinity for SERT it likely plays a minor role in its pharmacology, so it would be very different from taking an SSRI. Also, most side effects from SSRIs are a result of chronic administration, so if you use DMXE recreationally you should not expect any of the side effects associated with SSRIs.

Last edited:
Yeah, read it as a softer SSRIs, but deffo yes, it has 5ht block reuptaking effects so you should apply extra caution if you are taking SSRIs or other SSRIs contraindicicated substances

Thanks for the information! Love you guys.

However I am not convinced, because there have been studies that have shown that even a few doses of ssri can alter one’s sexuality in a rather permanent way. Not a risk I’m willing to take, granted the plethora of other molecules on the market. Bummer I just bought 1.5 grams. That’ll teach me to read up on the pharmacology BEFORE buying, not after. I’ll hold it until I meet someone who knows it and wants it, I’ve never thrown away brand new drugs before! Makes me a little sad even. I once “lost” a couple tabs of nbome probably intentially, at least subconsciously, after a chaotic trip.

Are there other SRIs hidden in the world of RCs or even plain old Cs?

Thanks for the information! Love you guys.

However I am not convinced, because there have been studies that have shown that even a few doses of ssri can alter one’s sexuality in a rather permanent way. Not a risk I’m willing to take, granted the plethora of other molecules on the market. Bummer I just bought 1.5 grams. That’ll teach me to read up on the pharmacology BEFORE buying, not after. I’ll hold it until I meet someone who knows it and wants it, I’ve never thrown away brand new drugs before! Makes me a little sad even. I once “lost” a couple tabs of nbome probably intentially, at least subconsciously, after a chaotic trip.

Are there other SRIs hidden in the world of RCs or even plain old Cs?
Ayahuasca contains an SRI called Tetrahydroharmine. I believe empathogens like MDMA also operate partly through reuptake inhibition. For me MDMA causes a bit of a sexual problem (temporary, nothing permanent, neither did SSRI meds), but DMXE doesn't at all. I think the serotonin aspect to the effect is very mild, but important for the characteristic mood. It's also entirely possible that DMXE doesn't even work on serotonin, as one knowledgeable BL user suggested.

I think you worry too much. There's always a rationale. There's always a possibility that drugs have side effects, known or unknown.

I certainly wouldn't deem DMXE more risky than other RC's with unknown effects, just because it may be an SRI.

Don't many drugs have reduced sexual function as possible side effects?

Sorry if i come across as too harsh. I just think DMXE is really worth a try, especially if you have it already. At least to me it didn't feel one bit more toxic or impairing than ketamine. However, it is more potent and more euphoric.

Last edited:
DMXE is one of the best drugs ever, i dont wanna sound like im pushing someone to use but for me that stuff is like pure gold. Its almost as good as MXE, honestly they are so close i just adore both about the same and its been a decade since i had the later. Im honestly thinking about paying a ridiculous price to a domestic vendor just to have a gram stashed away for the future.

Thankfully im still able to get a ton of FXE really cheap so im gonna build a stockpile of that one at least. But i havent tried that yet, and if China started synthing DMXE in bulk i would buy the motherload.