• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Diphenidine Thread

Ketamine, PCP and MXE have just stopped being weird for me, despite me having been off them for years aside from single doses every few months. If I go and give myself a good and proper iv dose I just won't remember shit.
Really hoping for diphenidine to allow me passage to The Twilight Zone once more.
I forgot to say that I'm a beginner, I've done dissociatives maybe 20 times in total. PCP, MXE, ket, DXM, they all mind fuck me beyond all recognition. Diphenidine was so strange though, it seemed distinctly different to the other ones. Have you ever tried adding something to make it stranger, like say subbreakthrough doses of DMT or salvia (or both)? Iboga is a mind boggler too, but I'd avoid that since it seems to interact dangerously with all kinds of substances. Subbreakthrough doses of salvia alone gives me a pretty large mindfuck. Smoking a bit of salvia while on dissociatives would be sure to add enhance the strangeness of it.

BTW why go orally and not insufflation? I tried vaping and it seems to work but I start wheezing (asthma) and need to use a salbutamol inhaler so I think vaping is a bad idea in terms of lung health especially since you need such large amounts of it. You mentioned getting an idea of what a stroke is like. I've overdosed on GHB/GBL a few times, and experienced what ischemia induced cognitive impairment is like. The worst overdose I had (5g or GHB followed by 1mL of GBL, I went to sleep and woke up an hour later feeling violently ill), I had no idea what was going on or why I was feeling so sick, I couldn't remember the way around my own house. It wasn't fun (mainly because of how sick I felt). In less extreme cases like the other day after diphenidine I simply can't think in ways that I usually can. Its not very interesting, just a bit frustrating. Although its interesting to see it occur due to blocked NMDA receptors as opposed to ischemia. The most extreme case of this I experienced was on a salvia breakthrough, I couldn't remember who I was or where I had come from, I felt like I should be able to remember where I came from but all attempts to do so failed because there was a blockage in my ability to think about it, now that was interesting. Interestingly, it says on the wiki page that diphenidine was researched for its potential to treat stroke related brain damage. Piracetam is also used for this, from what I read piracetam if administered within a short time window after the stroke occurs prevents a large percentage of the long term damage from occuring. Whats interesting there is piracetam enhances glutamate activity rather than blocks it. I believe piracetam works on AMPA receptors (its a positive allosteric modulator) though, not NMDA receptors.

EDIT: Actually no, I put DXM in my list of mind fucking dissociatives but I've never got a profound mindfuck from that. The highest dose I did was 500mg and at its peak I felt a sudden wave of panic and dread come over me, but no dissociative effects. My experiences with DXM were mildly trippy at most. DXM seems to be in a class of its own, it feels nothing like PCP or diphenidine to me. With diphenidine there was no panic, just this profound weirdness, at its peak my body went on auto pilot its like I was possessed (not in a bad way), my body was performing this task in sync with my brain, that was just after I posted about God being 0 in that live trip report on the shroomery. Mind you, I took etizolam before hand, that always nullifies any fear and panic so maybe this woulda been scary if I wasn't on etizolam. Maybe the etizolam even added to the effects, GABA drugs can cause mind fuckery of their own, zolpidem gives me waking dreams sometimes, and I haven't tried Amanita muscaria yet but I believe it works as a GABA_a agonist. Psychedelic benzo modulated GABA effects only seem to apply to z-drugs though, not the less selective BZ agonists as far as I know.

Anyhow, I'm derailing the hell out of this thread, so I'll shut up now. Looking forward to reading about your trip report with 180mg.

Last edited:
I forgot to say that I'm a beginner, I've done dissociatives maybe 20 times in total. PCP, MXE, ket, DXM, they all mind fuck me beyond all recognition. Diphenidine was so strange though, it seemed distinctly different to the other ones. Have you ever tried adding something to make it stranger, like say subbreakthrough doses of DMT or salvia (or both)? Iboga is a mind boggler too, but I'd avoid that since it seems to interact dangerously with all kinds of substances.
Well I do have plenty of quality DMT around and an awesome telescope opium pipe. I'd imagine this could be pretty fucking crazy. My last trial with PCP+DMT was many years ago and it wasn't very fun, not much in terms of synergy. I don't think I'll throw any DMT in there for now though. I'm at T+45min and shit's coming on STRONG. The hissing sound can be ignored no longer. Louder and louder and louder, it's drawing me in, I'm starting to feel quite clunky. Omg this shit is just what I was looking for. BRING ON THE WEIRDNESS, turn me into a piece of furniture! WHOAM WHOAM WHOAM WHOAM it's got me by my balls. Comeup seems so rapid at T+50min. A screaming vortex of insanity seems to be embalming me. Cover myself in metallic lasagne, bring on the clowns. WHUUUUT i love it. faster faster. chemical lobotomy. this i the tribal vibes, im entering novel territory. so much awesome. the sound, crescendo. booya whoa gta v. im trevor.

Last edited:
I have to express my respect to you crOOk for being such a hardcore psychonaut. Shine on you crazy ass diamond. Have you tried this dissociative+DMT combo with benzos or z-drugs? I find that benzos make everything much more enjoyable. I reserve benzos for special occasions such as this. I tried zoplidem + 5-MeO-DMT once and it was very enjoyable. Good to hear the doors to crazy land have opened up for you. Looking forward to see what you have to say when you're back.

I have to express my respect to you crOOk for being such a hardcore psychonaut. Shine on you crazy ass diamond. Have you tried this dissociative+DMT combo with benzos or z-drugs? I find that benzos make everything much more enjoyable. I reserve benzos for special occasions such as this. I tried zoplidem + 5-MeO-DMT once and it was very enjoyable. Good to hear the doors to crazy land have opened up for you. Looking forward to see what you have to say when you're back.
Well thanks to your post, I can now say that DMT and Diphenidine go extreeeeeemely well together. :) I wouldn't even have thought of that. I didn't even have to put any dmt into my pipe, seems there was plenty left in it for me to enter hyperspace. very smooth transition, everyone was there! ;)

I don't have any benzos or z-drugs atm and I'm not that big a fan of them either.

edit: This stuff is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!

Last edited:
Iboga is a mind boggler too, but I'd avoid that since it seems to interact dangerously with all kinds of substances.
Well that one is still on my to-do list.
BTW why go orally and not insufflation? I tried vaping and it seems to work but I start wheezing (asthma) and need to use a salbutamol inhaler so I think vaping is a bad idea in terms of lung health especially since you need such large amounts of it.
I just hate insufflation. There wasn't any input from users about dosages etc. for rectal and IV routes, so I went for oral (capped the stuff up). I'd also rather not mess with needles too often for health reasons, eventhough it's often by far the best route for dissociatives imho. Not sure if I am gonna try this one IV at all, it is everything I love about dissociatives via oral route already though.

There's sort of a problem though about this one for me. It makes me EXTREMELY HORNY!!!!!! No other drug has ever done this to such an extent. I guess that could be utilized pretty well with a partner, but I don't have one momentarily and the sexual arousal really kinda draws my mind off the experience itself lol. I just had another 150mg orally btw.

Oh and I'd like to mention that this stuff does not cause ANY vertigo or double vision at all at the dosages I've tried unlike ketamine, pcp and mxe.

Edit: Administered another 170mg later last night for a total 570mg within 13 hours. Have not experienced any side effects. Antidepressant activity seems to be close to that of PCP which has always worked best for me in that respect.

Edit2: I should add that NO DRUG has ever made me as fucking horny as this one does. Not even MDPV. The entire experience was pretty much about wanking and I actually spent some time in the deepest dissociated state booking a hooker for the night, which is really absurd considering the state I was in. I cancelled when I came to myself, but repeated the process during the next dose. I must've wanked around 20 times during those 13h. PCP only did this to me after I came down, here the level of dissociation positively correlates directly with my horniness it seemed. So yes, I guess you could say I experienced side effects.

Last edited:
I'm gonna try this combo next time I get a hold of some quality crystals. I kind of intuitively knew DMT would go well with this, but you don't know until you know. You're likely the first person in the world to have tried this particular combo. I haven't noticed any increase in sex drive but I have quite a low sex drive after using stimulants regularly for a few years. Maybe this compound does have some dopaminergic activity afterall.

I remember reading from someone on a high dose ejaculating on friends furniture.
Think of waking up after a normal party went to gangbang heaven with this. =D
I was just about to warn crook that 180 will fuck you up 10 times stronger than 100 and this will be to much for most people but I guess he found out himself.
This "hole" can feel dangerous or toxic to you even if it's not. To many people have gone to hospital just because they pushed it to far and got scared. Hide sharp objects and especially your drugs. (Diphenidine. Benzos)
Don't we have a "Ketamine guide for beginner's" somewhere.?

I remember reading from someone on a high dose ejaculating on friends furniture.
Think of waking up after a normal party went to gangbang heaven with this. =D
I was just about to warn crook that 180 will fuck you up 10 times stronger than 100 and this will be to much for most people but I guess he found out himself.
This "hole" can feel dangerous or toxic to you even if it's not. To many people have gone to hospital just because they pushed it to far and got scared. Hide sharp objects and especially your drugs. (Diphenidine. Benzos)
Don't we have a "Ketamine guide for beginner's" somewhere.?
Yes we do, a very nice guide actually. Must've been roughly 8 years ago when I used that to get into ketamine.
The diphenidine Didn't feel threatening at all at 170, not even confusing, but I'm quite the veteran when it comes to dissociatives. Was just really nice dissociation. I don't think I ever felt uncomfortable on dissos except for my first time on PCP. Well and DXM sides can be awful lol.

That being said, this is definitely one of my favourite dissociatives, right up there with ketamine and pcp (unlike mxe, dxm and 4-meo-pcp). Glad someone else has experienced that EXTREME libido stimulation!!

alcohol and ketamine is a really bad combo. it makes me puke every fucking time, even if i only had 2 beers. we are about to find out if that applies to alcohol+diphenidine as well! 170mg oral diphenidine on top of 4 drinks. cellphone off, bucket ready!

edit: at t+37 there are barely any effects, maybe i feel a tad more dizzy than before.

edit2: didnt puke, nope. all good.

edit3: god this is some surreal shit. redosed again this time and i can definitely say that this is one helluva drug. makes pcp seem like kids' stuff.

edit4: about 23 hours after my 2nd trial (4 doses of 570 total during the 1st, 2x170 during the 2nd), I can definitely say that this is my favourite dissociative. Kicks ketamine and pcp from the throne with ease!!!!

Last edited:
got another gram of this coming for Tuesday going to test it properly this time last one went a bit haywire as end up in the nick and hospital so this ones going to be a little less mad hopefully

People combining this with etizolam, benzo's or z-drugs sure seem to be asking for an amnestic black hole...

I'm wondering about strong dissociative tolerance, is it more likely for a very tolerant person to get manic effects because there is tolerance to the NMDA antagonism but not to the dopaminergic effects?

And those are interesting remarks by frog in that live TR but such shame that a lot of shroomerites start discussing god...

Last edited:
forgot to say it was mixing it with noids 5f-22pb that did it to me blacked out got hospitalized with it only for a few hours till i came round then discharged myself .

this next one ive got no noids or anything else to interact with it

well still waiting on the post think its been for today which is great as i wont be around to sign for it tomorrow which means it sitting in post office

no scratch that nothing today this is getting head doing now use to get next day even if i ordered a 5pm now its 2 days minimum :(

2 ppl, 50kg 130mg +90min booster 50mg; 85kg 165mg +90min booster 50mg.very social, very stimulating, very humorous. i create a world. notebooks rock

sounds good crook :)

bloody well going to maybe have to wait till Thursday now to get mine as ive got to go out in the morning so most likely going to miss the post

Aleister Crowley would've adored this drug. This is the pinnacle of mindfuck.

btw, comedown film recommendations: escape from tomorrow, mr. nobody

we filled two full notebooks i think. [edit: well some pages only contained one word since the letters in my handwriting were very large]

for a moment there i thought i had lost my friend to insanity. 5min of intense guilt at the tail end of the experience. i never thought id get that far out anymore.

this drug isn't any drug. it is THE drug. if u dig mysticism and surrealism and if u dig brain damage (or what feels like such), this is for you!!!!!!!!!!! this isnt just the best dissociative out there. this is the shit!

FUCK ketamine!

FUCK pcp!

ALL HAIL DIPHENIDINE!!!

does anyone think i should transcribe the notebook?

edit: i am quite impressed at my ability to keep a record of the most striking moments of our "conversation" despite being on 215mg of the stuff myself. this wouldnt be possible on ketamine. but ketamine and other dissociatives just lost the magic for me, they never fuck with my mind like this stuff does anymore, not even if i iv them. couldnt imagine what would happen if i iv'ed this stuff. not planning to lol.

Last edited:
yes go on get it in to some sort of trip style report thing :)

damn it i hope i make it back before the postie has been really dnt want to end up walking 7 or 8 mile today just to sign on and grab a gram

right just got my gram of this stuff started out vaping a few milligrams as a tester cant get into it just yet as ive got housing coming round at 2pm and dnt want to holed out when she gets here like i was last time i saw her

Last edited by a moderator:
right just got my gram of this stuff started out vaping a few milligrams as a tester cant get into it just yet as ive got housing coming round at 2pm and dnt want to holed out when she gets here like i was last time i saw her
I would strongly recommend this when you start your trials:
-Remove cell phone battery, hide separately from the cell phone
-Remove door keys and hide them
-Log out of social networks and remove saved passwords

I have experienced a strong urge to share what I am experiencing, which could have undesirable social consequences. Aside from that, you will NOT "hole" on this. For me there haven't been any sensations I attribute to holing, visual perception is relatively unaltered, there're no proprioceptic shifting/morphing/falling sensations. Other than that, this stuff has everything I desire from a dissociative and plenty of it. Pure insanity!!!!

warning vaping this stuff is going to cause mdpv style goings on and thanks crook yes im going to build my disassortative cocoon later once things settle down and ive got my housing sorted out .

i think ive found my new love with this chemical all ready next thing after this is to mix it like i do with ket and mxe with a lovely mild/strong stimulant found speed and ket amazing mdpv and mxe was just jaw droppingly beautiful