• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

I'd be interested to hear more about the "sedating" nature of this one. I keep hearing about it, but honestly, sedating is kind of a vague word as there are so many different types of it.

Dissos tend to keep me up, so one that would be sedating enough to sleep on at the tail end would be fairly interesting.

I was piqued to find out about the sedating nature for similar reasons, but clearly I had forgotten about how ketamine itself can make a person feel like a bag of catatonic brick... and honestly that kind of "stoned" feeling being made too literal is just not worth being able to sleep.
Deschloroketamine did not impair my sleep like most other dissociatives, but that quality is easily eclipsed by the potential to just blank out leading up to that sleep, and feeling like worthless shit upon waking.

I thought it was a worthwhile potential to explore, but actually I rate the stimulation of things like 3-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE and MXE quite above that shitty feeling.

My first day might have been ~30 mg and the other day ~80 mg. That second day wasn't even particularly fulfilling, being weirded out was initially promising as psychedelic effect but it skipped right over being interesting into giving me amnesia.

pfff

I'd be interested to hear more about the "sedating" nature of this one. I keep hearing about it, but honestly, sedating is kind of a vague word as there are so many different types of it.

Dissos tend to keep me up, so one that would be sedating enough to sleep on at the tail end would be fairly interesting.
Have ou ever taken ketamine? Like that.

Yes, really ketaminesque. Also, I can take multiple doses of this one and feel great the next day, opposite to the stimulation 3-MeO-PCP and 2-OxO-PCE brings to me. At least my batch feels like superketamine, it's also really enjoyable to snort.

So this is the one I should seek out if I'm looking to have some fun with IV dissos?

Also would be looking to snort some low doses for functionality purposes because i'm a weirdo.

So this is the one I should seek out if I'm looking to have some fun with IV dissos?
Ketamine is your best bet if you are looking for a kickass rush and completely shutting yourself off from reality, yes. There don't seem to be any other dissociatives that are this close to ketamine's effects, but I can't tell you if the rush is on par with it.

Also would be looking to snort some low doses for functionality purposes because i'm a weirdo.
I like low dose DXM or PCP for that, but there are a lot of other options.

Some people will tell you ketamine feels cold and analytical while MXE is more comforting, but for me it's the other way around. Many people can't sleep on dissociatives, but I often drift off to sleep towards the end of my experiences. Some people become manic, others find relief of their depression, but for other people drugs from this class are actually depressogenic. I'm just saying that you will not necessarily feel the same way I do about the respective dissociative. Most people will agree that ketamine is the goto-drug in terms of IV fun (MXE is also pretty good in my experience), but I have never used any dissociatives that didn't cause a massive rush. Ketamine will do so etremely rapidly even at threshold doses while others like those 1,2-diphenylethylamines require very high doses for a slightly delayed rush.

A word of warning though: Dose them too high and you might have trouble putting the cap back onto the needle or even pulling the needle out! It has happened to me on a few occasions.

I would also strongly recommend not to inject the second and all following doses intravenously because your impaired sense of sight may have you end up a bloody mess (depth perception is fucked, double vision is an issue). I havee found myself cursing in anger or even crying out of frustration after poking myself in vain dozens and dozens of times and have lost a lot of large veins like that. If you still inject more than one dose intravenously within one session, make sure to count all your needles and syringes before you start. When the session is over you will have to count them to make sure you've thrown them all away. Even when trying to stick to that rule I've fucked up on more than a few occasions and have later found needles in the most unlikely places.

Last edited:
I use it like that, snorting "low" doses for "functionality" purposes.

"low" because for me low means 50-100mg eyeballed lines because of permatolerance to dissos, as this one requires greater dosage than 3-MeO-PCP or 2-OxO-PCE, and "functionality" because if this shit hitted me like it should I wouldn't be functional at all. For beeing really functional I would go with a 3-MeO-PCP low dose. Snorted it doesn't last so long...

Yeah Crook, IV dissos can get very "sticky" if you aren't careful. Sticky in the arm, sticky in the pocket, sticky in your leg, sticky out of the couch etc..

I don't think of O-PCM as exactly a sedative ... it's very much like a more potent and smooth clean extended release variant of ketamine and has more or less the same stimulation. The same little instant boost when redosing nasally and background stimulation. The deschloro is a definite plus in my eyes, probably it diminishes the affinity to HCN1 channels(?) or something that makes it less "sharp", can't explain this but keta feels sharp to me from times to times. I'd agree to it being roughly 2-3x the potency of good ketamine.

O-PCE on the other side has a sedating edge, and lasts at least 6, if not 8-10 hours with after effects not counted in. Also it's around the potency of 3-MeO-PCP, active in the single digit milligram area. Has a distinct feeling of a "PCE" at work, while the overall clean-ness is the same as with O-PCM, its dissociative properties are stronger (maybe different NMDA trapping kinetics?) and more like DXM or maybe MXE in terms of dissociating. Also for me it hits harder than O-PCM but delayed. Don't redose this, as a very maximum one time. NMDA antagonism will build up while to many effects tachyphylaxis sets in and leads to compulsive redosing beyond the limit -> psychosis risk.

--

I can't stress enough how much of medical / therapeutic value I see in both, but especially O-PCM shines in that it's kinda predictable- has little build-up, so extending the duration to a whole day is possible and over night all gets metabolized out. I'd say it would be the better choice for any of the possible off-label use to treat mental disorders. Anxiolytic, antidepressive, anti-obsessive and helps greatly with PTSD and social phobia.

As long as one keeps a strict dosage regimen this is, where the optimal dose is probably very individual. For me it's perhaps 10mg per dose, every 2 hours or so with the possibility to take another 10mg as required but not exceeding, don't know, maybe 80-100mg per day.

I really can't tell about the antibiotic speculation but after extensively testing somewhat pure O-PCM I'd rather believe that it's not so much of an instant danger but of course if it has such properties then it can lead to resistances.

Curiously cross-tolerance isn't complete, so even with existing tolerance plateau to O-PCM, the PCE variant will hit in minuscule amounts.

I don't think of O-PCM as exactly a sedative ... it's very much like a more potent and smooth clean extended release variant of ketamine and has more or less the same stimulation. The same little instant boost when redosing nasally and background stimulation. The deschloro is a definite plus in my eyes, probably it diminishes the affinity to HCN1 channels(?) or something that makes it less "sharp", can't explain this but keta feels sharp to me from times to times. I'd agree to it being roughly 2-3x the potency of good ketamine.

O-PCE on the other side has a sedating edge, and lasts at least 6, if not 8-10 hours with after effects not counted in. Also it's around the potency of 3-MeO-PCP, active in the single digit milligram area. Has a distinct feeling of a "PCE" at work, while the overall clean-ness is the same as with O-PCM, its dissociative properties are stronger (maybe different NMDA trapping kinetics?) and more like DXM or maybe MXE in terms of dissociating. Also for me it hits harder than O-PCM but delayed. Don't redose this, as a very maximum one time. NMDA antagonism will build up while to many effects tachyphylaxis sets in and leads to compulsive redosing beyond the limit -> psychosis risk.

--

I can't stress enough how much of medical / therapeutic value I see in both, but especially O-PCM shines in that it's kinda predictable- has little build-up, so extending the duration to a whole day is possible and over night all gets metabolized out. I'd say it would be the better choice for any of the possible off-label use to treat mental disorders. Anxiolytic, antidepressive, anti-obsessive and helps greatly with PTSD and social phobia.

As long as one keeps a strict dosage regimen this is, where the optimal dose is probably very individual. For me it's perhaps 10mg per dose, every 2 hours or so with the possibility to take another 10mg as required but not exceeding, don't know, maybe 80-100mg per day.

I really can't tell about the antibiotic speculation but after extensively testing somewhat pure O-PCM I'd rather believe that it's not so much of an instant danger but of course if it has such properties then it can lead to resistances.

Curiously cross-tolerance isn't complete, so even with existing tolerance plateau to O-PCM, the PCE variant will hit in minuscule amounts.

I'm with you on that 2-OxO-PCE is more long lasting than 2-OxO-PCM, and you nailed it with the description of 2-OxO-PCM as a smooth clean extended release variant of ketamine, and everything else. But I can't feel that 2-OxO-PCE sedating edge you talk about by 2-OxO-PCE itself. It's even weirdly "stimulating" if I don't add some ganja and beer. On the other side, I feel 2-OxO-PCM "sedating", as I feel ketamine. Of course, not really sedating or you would sleep taking it, but "dissociative sedating".

I totally agree also on o-PCM beeing predicable, and that is why I keep coming back to it without a lot of effort, because I know I'll be rewarded with a friendly, smooth ketaminesque high for some hours, and won't really need to worry about working next day. That is why this one is the most dangerous for myself, beeing the addictive motherfucker I am. I love way more the 3-MeO-PCP high, but the stimulation and after effects keeps me from doing it if I need to work next day. With this one I don't give a fuck!

I'm gonna get to try this soon, I'm pretty excited as it's been a long time since I've done a sedating-style dissociative.

--

Thank you for posting this, it's actually very helpful. I've been looking for an MXE replacement and it seems like PCE and PCM are the closest as of late.

One more question though, can you hole fairly easily on PCM? It seems like some people have difficulty reaching that state, but I found it fairly difficult to properly hole on MXE as well, though I was avoiding IM administration.

I'm actually somewhat more interested in PCE because it does seem so much easier to hole on but the extended after effects are somewhat worrying. I've heard PCM can have the same issue for some people.

I get the impression that PCM might end up being just as batch dependent as MXE was towards the end of its availability, with all the different synths.

I'm gonna get to try this soon, I'm pretty excited as it's been a long time since I've done a sedating-style dissociative.

I tried this about a month ago. It was nice. But I will warn you in advanced. I think it makes one stink. Like body odor. I sweat and am physically active 6-7 days of the week (usually). And I did desclorketamine and the next day I had to play a strenuous singles tennis match, and I smelt weird.
Ok! I will be honest. I had BO! it was embarrassing. I have never been a person with stinky sweat. I think it was the desclorketamine seeping out of my pores.

Just a heads up man, if you take that, next day try to induce sweating, the shower good! That is my experience with it anyway. But a lovely little chemical

EDIT - Anyone else notice that if they sweat or perspire just a tad, the smell is very strong. Like I said I sweat a lot, just sweat. No smell. But this chem... I don't know, may make sweat stink.

Talk about a love/hate relationship. The initial effects of this substance are absolutely amazing . On par if not better than MXE . So lucid and tranquil . But then..... All of a sudden i find myself in this cold retarded state for hours after. Must be some metbolite that drags on after the initial Dsk peak. Makes it almost not worth it. But I find myself coming back to it for the good part and loathing the bad part. Anyone figure out a way to make the comedown a bit more bareable?

^That's disappointing. It seems to be a fairly common occurrence both with O-PCM and O-PCE. Even MXE could leave me off for a day, so I'm hesitant to try something that may have even heavier after effects.

One more question though, can you hole fairly easily on PCM? It seems like some people have difficulty reaching that state, but I found it fairly difficult to properly hole on MXE as well, though I was avoiding IM administration.

Hmm. Be very very careful. I'm more and more thinking of the "hole" being something unique to ketamine because of the sum of its activities, probably in particular HCN1-blockade. The more selective dissociatives aren't physically imparing and this makes them dangerous.

The MXE freakouts and all that might be due to people not realizing how high they already were because of the lack of immobilization etc. Pure NMDA antagonists can be very lucid. Here it's a pure question of mind control whether you are interacting with the everydays reality or drifting away into dissoverse. Not unlike thinking and speaking, and I see it basically as a lucid dreaming state (where you can wake up or take control, but need to know you're dreaming for at first). There is no point where a hole begins or ends. Just as dissociation increases it becomes easier and easier to disconnect from reality, forget about sensory input and enter dreamlands. A dark room, comftable bed etc. facilitates this of course.

But now take a lingering unconscious psychosis, non-integrated traumatas or other memories (in fact my dissoverse often consists of what I've seen and experienced the last hours or days, and entering it is like falling asleep). Then things go haywire.

I get the impression that PCM might end up being just as batch dependent as MXE was towards the end of its availability, with all the different synths.

But I will warn you in advanced. I think it makes one stink. Like body odor.
I think it was the desclorketamine seeping out of my pores.
But this chem... I don't know, may make sweat stink.

I can assure you, pure deschloroketamine has no smell and doesn't make you smell either and I'm not speaking about a single use but much of it over multiple days. It's the impurities, they also make up these batch-to-batch differencies and weird heavy negative side effects from heavy use, including psychosis. Think of them being like huffing gas. No real psychoactive effects but plain intoxication in the sense of this word. I too couldn't have imagined how strong the effects of a fraction of synthesis leftovers can be (if we have something that is, say, 87.5% pure) but they are.

The same as we had with mephedrone (at least concerning the stinky sweat). Some of these things build up in your body and get excreted very slowly.

Just that when one uses chemicals for recreation, sometimes exactly these toxins make up for a subjectively better trip (more vivid or bizarre hallucinations, stronger hit etc). This is true too with heroine, seemingly.

Plain NMDA antagonism doesn't make the full hole experience, initially it causes an increased output of neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine but with longer acting antagonists the state becomes dull, boring and lonely - even depressive because of the lack of stimulation from dissociated sensory input. Part of full-on imaginations is probably choline antagonism which K, DXM, probably MXE etc. exhibit, and/or sigma agonism, 5-HT(2a) activity. Dopamine causes the effects we all know. And so on.

So - a boring dissociative is a more selective one, if you ask me. It could also make a better one, because with a very selective one in a perfect world you could mix and match the additional effects the way you like but because none of all these agents is truly selective and all have differing metabolisms and half lifes this becomes dangerous. So it's about finding a molecule with the best overall profile for a certain usage.

When expecting the effects of e.g. ketamine, or MXE from a more selective one, danger is that you'll dose higher or re-dose more than necessary and go past the level of NMDA antagonism you want for the desired effects.

--

Also, again, while I can't say anything correct or meaningful, I would bet that pure O-PCM isn't any more of an antibiotic than ketamine. At the least it doesn't weaken my immune system, doesn't disturb digestion or exhibit other significant physical / mental negatives when used in low dose, mutiple times a day over 10 days for now (don't do this unless you're as despreate as I am, having tried countless medications and all with no success, and know what you're doing).
I developed a skin rash from sampling/titrating amfonelic acid just a few times before mental effects were achieved.

What O-PCM/PCE lack in comparision to MXE is SERT affinity. Venlafaxine makes a good combination. NMDA antagonism has a distinct warmth from (endorphin release? mu potentiation? whatever) by itself but without contributing factors one needs to dose higher to achieve a satisfying intensity, leading to a longer "come-down" (lingering NMDA antagonism) and other psychotomimetic side effects.

Last edited: