View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy bk-MDMA (Methylone) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on and off crying all week now whenever the slightest environmental stimuli that is sad will hit me. Its kind of weird because I will cry (tears run down my face and feel sad) but a part of me just feels numb also, like I'm not experiencing the emotion fully...my brain is not firing fully. Even weirder, is that I feel genuinely happy this week...even during these crying periods...there is a persisntent (almost chemical) happiness.

This is a sign to me that it is time to shelf empathogens and all drugs that release dopamine/serotonin for a good long while.

^ Good for you. Realizing that whats playing with your emotions is chemical is a hard and sometimes paradoxical thing to do, but it's very true (this is chemical, but it does not make it less real, experientially, even though it is not?)

so are we saying that my slight thoughts that my friends and family saying i have become a bit 'mean" because of taking to much ecstacy/methylone could be true????

I have already concluded to quit for a while... but I just love it soooooo much..

I took 100 mg methylone yesterday evening with a few beers. It was just nice being stimulated and sedated at the same time. I didn't redose. I've felt fine this day tho kind of spaced out. If I would have taken some more I wouldn't feel so good today. I don't crash after methylone but it gives me a hangover during most of the next day.

However, I'm sensitive to most of drugs, so 100 mg may be the same as 180 mg for someone else. I have a chronic anxiety disorder because of my ultra sensitive central nervous system, doctors have told me so. I cannot take SSRI's and similar medicines because of the difficult side effects. But low doses of methylone make me feel better :)

Yeah I think that methylone is pretty much OK. it can have a tendency to be too stimulating at times - but mainly it's good stuff. Less toxic than MDMA imo.

Taking stimulant drugs with SSRis is not recommended

^^ I've been 60mg dextroamphetamine and an SSRI for years and years without any problems whatsoever. I wouldn't, however recommend taking two serotonergic drugs at the same time. Thankfully, dextroamphetamine has virtually no effect on SERT--methamphetamine, MDMA and methylone do.

Mephedrone DOES dilute the pupils quite a lot. Comedown after one NORMAL dose is so soft, some people say they have non at all. Comedown after several doses seems to as bad as usual with that kind of substances.

If you want to read experiences, just use the Search on top of the board.

Up to now, I agree! I tried it last night (3 x 100mg orally spaced out throughout the night) and as yet I feel no comedown. Will report back after a few days - sometimes I get them during the week 8)

If someone keeps fiending this stuff (as it is easy to do, but also easy to avoid if you're controlled enough) then of course they should expect some come down... how can you not after something so euphoric. I liked the way it was speedy and euphoric, perfect for a night of dancing. I find a decent enough dose of md to feel high these days just makes me want to sit down so this was a great alternative! =D

Moderation is definitely the key with this especially whilst it remains untested..

I tried methylone yesterday for the first time, and I didn't like it that much, although it was ok . There was some euphoria but didn't last very long, in fact, after 20 minutes of feeling great I had a strong desire to re-dose, which I obviously did, but the euphoria didn't come back. My mouth wouldn't stop doing all this "a-lot-of-coke" movements, also my tongue was constantly whipping the roof of my mouth.
I reckon the initial dose could have been a little too high for me, 120mg oral, doesn't sound like much but I'm sensitive I guess.
And as this was my first time and I was alone and very much into feeling my body, maybe next time I'll dose a little lower, maybe 100mg, and follow GP's tip of leaving the rest of the stash somewhere when it can't be reached, and doing it with someone...
On the plus side. I feel perfect today, very relaxed and centered.
One last thing... the euphoria was nowhere as good as the one 4-ACO-DMT made me feel last time. That made my cry with joy.

The euphoria comes with a full dose of 160-200mg. Along with this comes even MORE of the side effects like teeth grinding, tongue movements, hand movements, twitching, etc.

I've enjoyed taking 2 100mg doses spaced about 1/2 hour apart (or when I start feeling the first dose). I find it extends the peak, and helps with the desire to take more toward the come-down.

yeah i find it really hard to control my tongue on this one.

I stopped taking it though because I noticed the more I took it the more drained I would feel afterwards (this is with 3+ months in between using!)

I think you should think long and hard about using these type of monoamine releasing drugs regularly. What is the benefit? (longterm)

Have tried it twice now and really wanted to like it. Didn't particularly like it though. Didn't hate it either, but not something I would go out of my way to use again. As many have said, it's an incredibly short-lived high followed by a long-lived wiredness. Feels toxic to me too, although after a night's sleep I feel fine. Downsides outweigh the upsides for me I think - a lot of fiending for little reward.

I like the stuff...I treat more like speed or methcat tho...I just binge on it and keep going after the "roll" has ended and its just become a stimulant. Its still very euphoric and IME...the near lack of a come down is awesome (compared to methamp, cocaine, methylphenidate, ect)

The first few hours are also very "roll" like, and then it tapers off to a speedy high. 200mg to start and then 50mg bumps every 1.5/2hrs and your just speeding along happy as can be, or at least I am.

near lack of a come down

this is not true in my opinion. m1 is treacherous. after the initial extreme happiness it all turns into nasty fiending. enjoy it while it doesn't do that... with repeated use, it inevitably will... for most people anyway. for one as prone to flucuating moods as myself m1 isn't good medicine - i fly so high and i fall so low. better to use something like 4a if indeed an entactogenic stimulant must be used. less of an uncontrollable high, slower rise... and not as sharp a drop.

i must have ingested over 20g of m1 between 2005 and 2007... started not liking it much any more after that... did it again, just a once, 3 months ago... had fun... till it wore off and I got fiendy again. unwise decisions etc... i still have a few doses of this... and i am going to keep them for very special occasions where intense bonding may be helpful. but i dont use it to just "go out and have fun" any more. sometimes i feel like maybe I still have adverse effects to this day from my reckless overuse of m1...

I can't find much info on I.V. Methylone.
Considering that I found it more similar to coke than MDMA, injecting it doesn't sound like a bad idea (from a recreational point of view, not harm-reduction-wise that is).
Anyone did it? Dose? Duration? How does it compare with oral? How does it compare with I.V. coke?

I can't find much info on I.V. Methylone.
Considering that I found it more similar to coke than MDMA, injecting it doesn't sound like a bad idea (from a recreational point of view, not harm-reduction-wise that is).
Anyone did it? Dose? Duration? How does it compare with oral? How does it compare with I.V. coke?

Just a tiny drop is very much. Something like 0,01 - 0,03
Duration is short (15-30min) but the effects feel like a jackpot
Etreremely addicting that way, Wouldn't ever try myself

I am still unsure about methylone because of its contraindications in reports. Is it a party drug? or a closed environment drug? is it better by itself or in combination with a psychedelic?

Would combining methylone with 2C-T-7 lead to possible seratonin syndrome?

Status
Not open for further replies.