View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Beginner Psychedelic Thread

7ca5p

Bluelighter
No psychadelic experiance apart from with N20, wich is really not very psychadelic! So Im just wondering what you guys would suggest I take for a nice introduction to to psychadelic world :)

Im considering 5 HBWR seeds (sublingual method)

Thanks.

Mushrooms were my helping hand into the psychedelics. Nothing big, like 2grams. Gave me a positive outlook at what the world has to offer regarding mental exploration

Shrooms. Far from my favorite, but fairly easy to get/grow/pick & are short lasting.

I wouldnt take HBWR for your first trip because it can cause some nausea at times and you dont wanna get sick your first time tripping. Maybe try a low dose of LSD or one of the friendlier 2c's

mushrooms are great too <3

Personally i would recomend a low to medium dose of LSD. Shrooms have always been more mentally difficult than LSD for me but everyone is different. Your best bet is either LSD or shroms just make sure to keep the dose low.

i would honestly say 2cb or mescaline would be the two best for starting. 2cb is nice and shallow and incredibly fun, its just really hard to come by. mescaline can be very euphoric and show you parts of the world you'd never see otherwise, and its not too heavy on the mind in any negative way (at least from what i've heard, i've never had a high enough dose to speak from personal experience).

mda would also be an excellent first.

lsa can be pretty shallow and fun too, so that might also make for a good choice. imo the only nausea from lsa was from eating the hbwr seeds and having to forcefully puke the seed husks up before peaking.

Mushrooms are probably the easiest to acquire and will give you a good time given you respect them. Just make sure your environment feels safe and relaxed, and you are ready to lose some control, experience and see new things.

HBW is no beginner psychedelic in any other sense than that it's easily obtainable.

I recommend LSD, or mushrooms or a similar "RC" tryptamine.

small dose 2c, especially -i if you can get it, otherwise a low dose of shrooms. I wouldnt do a low dose of acid just because a low dose can actually feel more overwhelming than a high dose, especially the body high, and can lead to bad trips

i pretty much nosedived into psychedelics when i took 3 hits of "very strong" acid...what a day that was

^^thats actually a better idea than doing a low dose of acid IMO but thats only if ur confident that you can handle it. My first was 23mg of 2c-i, loved it

i pretty much nosedived into psychedelics when i took 3 hits of "very strong" acid...what a day that was

Me too, with an eighth of shrooms, but I can't say I would have done it any other way.

Would mescaline perhaps be a better option than LSA then? I would like to remain on the legal side, so my options are limited. :/

^^well mescaline aint exactly legal, and extracting it is a pain in the behind. the only legal psych of any worth (IMO, and of variable worth at that) is salvia. All others are just pale imitations of black market goods. theres a reason the good ones get you loced away

^^thats actually a better idea than doing a low dose of acid IMO but thats only if ur confident that you can handle it.

you never know before you have taken it. i was confident that i could handle 1.5 very strong sugar cubes as my first psychedelic but couldn't in the end.
better start out with a low/medium dose, something like 1 decent hit of acid.

i'd recommend acid or dmt but wouldn't recommend shrooms. i haven't really tasted many rc's so i cannot comment on that.

i'd recommend acid or dmt but wouldn't recommend shrooms. i haven't really tasted many rc's so i cannot comment on that.

DMT? Isnt that supposed to be fucking intense? 8o

A lowish dose of shrooms is perfect for this occasion. Not ingesting random powders and not as long as LSD. Shrooms are great with a battle buddy. You guys can experience the Otherverse together with complete joy

Would mescaline perhaps be a better option than LSA then? I would like to remain on the legal side, so my options are limited. :/

i highly recommend mescaline. extraction is quite easy, the extracted sludge tastes like shit though. it is also a very very nice high with little to no chance of things turning 'bad.' id recommend using a foot of san pedro.