• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy Allylescaline Thread

Visually AL is kinda on the weak side but, overall I found it to be a nice compound.I've trialed it to 50 mgs and found it to be somewhat introspective with a nice energizing body high.The overall feel reminds a lot of San pedro cactus but, not nearly as intense.Still pretty nice..It all depends on what your looking for i guess.I think it worth it.......

The weird feelings in the gut are probably the intestinal contraction effects. Mescaline is also reported to cause that. Pregnant women are advised not to use mescaline for that reason, because it also causes uterine contractions. I don't know what intestinal contractions would actually be. Probably wouldn't feel great though.

I don't think the allyl group on the carbon ring would be harmful in itself, if anyone is concerned about that. There is an analgesic called Alclofenac, which is 4-allyloxy-3-chlorophenylacetic acid, and it can be taken in doses as high as 3 grams per day without any significant ill effects. It's not an amine but aside from that it's pretty similar. I don't see any reason why AL would be any worse than mescaline, and natives have used that for their whole lives with no serious long term physical effects that I know of.

Visually AL is kinda on the weak side but, overall I found it to be a nice compound.I've trialed it to 50 mgs and found it to be somewhat introspective with a nice energizing body high.The overall feel reminds a lot of San pedro cactus but, not nearly as intense.Still pretty nice..It all depends on what your looking for i guess.I think it worth it.......

i'm looking empathic and blissful spiritual experience, lots of laughter and this refreshing feeling of "all is perfect" and "I cleaned my soul". Visuals i don't care so much, is more important for me the other aspects of trip with the least body load stimulation (tachycardia, muscle clenching, tremors, bruxism, etc)

mescaline always made me kinda woozy, like i had the urge to toss [vomit] should i assume that this substance would too? has anyone who has actually tried it, give a report on the physical side effects? thanks for any info.

I'm only aware of one person having vomited. I felt some mild stomach uneasiness for a bit on 42mg, but didn't ever feel like i had to purge.

Allylescaline HCL

I have just received 250mg's of this material , and sujjestions on things too enhance this trip? shrooms , grapefruit, any other 2ci, 2cp, 2ct2 , ketamine or mdma?
Fasting or meditation?
i will have a trip report by this weekend , because i cannot find much info on this specific chem.

this compound is probably very similar due to the allyl group
Steady on, that's a pretty bold and, imo, unsupported conclusion.

Took 30mg before going out to breakfast a few days ago. Bad idea, started feeling sick to my stomach, had to run to the bathroom to vomit. That didn't bring back my appetite though, just ate a few bites of my pancake. When I got home I just felt like lying in bed with my eyes closed. I felt very sensitive to temperature, it was a nice day but felt cold without the sheets over me. I also had a feeling of restlessness that still made it uncomfortable, even under the sheets with my eyes closed. I did have some nice blue and green CEVs, but these kept getting interrupted by my body discomfort. I wanted to eat/smoke pot since I knew it would make me feel better, but I thought either would just make me vomit again. Finally I got up an hour or so later to go get a pot brownie, right as I was thawing it (I keep them in the freezer) I felt sick to my stomach again, had to run to the bathroom and vomit up what little breakfast I had. Then I ate my pot brownie, it felt like just a few minutes had passed before I started feeling it, but I think it was more like 30 - 45 minutes, the allylescaline definitely affected my sense of time. This was the only time I felt good during my trip, I layed down in bed much happier because of the pot, and enjoyed some CEVs as well as some "electric" feelings in my legs. I did start feeling uncomfortable again a few hours later, so ate another pot brownie. My digestion was wrecked all day, had heartburn when I wasn't feeling nauseous. The CEVs were all the pleasure I got out of allylescaline, and only when I was on pot was it really enjoyable. Allylescaline is not worth ingesting in my opinion, the rest of mine is going in the trash.

After only one try? Hm suit yourself but there are plenty of hit or miss compounds out there, in other words ones with unpredictable and widely ranging effects. Which can be a qualitative thing or a quantitative thing. With 2C-T-7 for example I found it very hard to pin down in both those respects. Admittedly it is not related to allylescaline...
Proscaline is something people seem to speak more or less highly off though, well that is my unconsciously-summed-up conclusion on the reactions I read about. Maybe not an experience remotely as memorable as mescaline tends to bestow but it sounds like a fascinating and good body high, even when you trade in for visual activity which I think mescaline itself is low on already. BUT that again is based only on 1 experience. I try to characterize the drug best I can using that one trip. Maybe it's better if I just take another trip, preferably multiple others... before I make any "claims" or characterizations, and maybe in that same way you cannot typify this one after 1 experience. Shouldn't we be honest about that?
Of course you have the right to throw in the trash or flush in the toilet whatever drug you want! But it would be a shame if others would draw conclusions without a consistent reproduction of your effects.

My advice? Take a little less, and try to be super picky about your set and setting. If the exact same feelings come up as expected then it's another story.

In all honesty, I have shelved my 25D-NBOMe because I did not find the vasoconstriction in my feet acceptable at that low a dose. Discomfort and worries about serious adverse effects are different things though, and shelving for me means I put it back at the end of the queue of NBOMe compounds. Dispite everything it had something interesting. I wonder about you or others seeing anything interesting of whatever kind in allylescaline.

Again I don't presume to tell you what to do.

And for the record I am hoping on 100 mg of this material to become available to me at a point in the future.

I remember a few people fantasizing about 3C-AL, no idea on what that sort of enthousiasm is based but I am ready to find that out and along with it has to come this AL.

I've read that lemon essential oil can help with nausea from shrooms, because of its 5-HT3 antagonism. I wonder if it would help with AL nausea too? Just an idea. I have some on the way, so I'll be trying an experiment soon. :)

Good suggestion but I don't think it's even close to proven that all psychedelic induced nausea is 5-HT3 activation related. Maybe people who have applied something like ondansetron to a WIDE variety of psychedelics can illuminate this question. But it can just as easily be coming from nausea-related brain activity which would be a lot harder to isolate and suppress.
The typical AdvDD poster would be welcome to jump in at this point. ;)

yesterday i finally tried AL with my friend. this is a very gentle substance.

each swallowed 36mg in a capsule (we split a banana and a tiny bit of yogurt) at 9:30am, snorted 8mg at 11am, was down by 5:30pm. come up was extremely smooth, but took almost a full 2 hours to peak. no uncomfortable body load (felt kind of like 4-fa), euphoric, no nausea (but we smoked weed all day), very lazy, very kind to the ego, not extremely visual but beautiful kaleidoscope cev, connection felt with nature

extremely functional too, but lost all motivation to do anything. during the peak, which lasts around 4 hours, we were able to go swimming, cook burgers, and eat them. spent about 6 hours giggling. did not kill my appetite, but rather kept me hungry all day. sleep came easily at 11pm, but around 6:30pm we had about 10mg MXE nasally and a few nitrous balloons. weird and vivid dreams, woke up with no hangover.

great stuff for a first time tripper, or a lazy summer day. too lazy for festivals, much more lazy than shrooms

marquis went red>orange
mecke went brown
marquis on left, mecke on right
IMG_20120620_090233.jpg

Last edited:
How does this compare to mescaline. I'm curious about allyl but have yet to be wowed by peyote and san pedro. I'm going to do an extraction so I know exactly how much mesc I'll do next time before I completely write it off. I think I'm going to try TMA-6 before allyl but been needed to branch out from the 2c-x series.

Does anybody think Allylescaline has a WAY larger doase range like mescaline ?
maybe it is 35mg - 150mg? maybe more?
Is there a cirtain point where side effects manifest ? or can you eat as many as you want like 4-aco-dmt?

I have 250mg and am sampling tomorrow , I am thinking everybody is underdosing and missing the visual/ more mescaline effects

Whoa what makes you think it hasthat wide a range? Dmytry reported kaleidoscopic effects at the 35-40 mg mark, now maybe it was mild but 150 mg is around 4 times that! I am trying to think of compounds that have a range going up to 4 times a dose that would present with kaleidoscopic but mild visuals, the 2C-C and 2C-B kind would be benign enough for such a thing but consider 2C-E which has quite a steep dose response curve... Not-so-coincidentally I read the PIHKAL entry of AL today and around the 32 mg mark if I remember that detail correctly... people are reporting that going higher than that would be counterproductive at least.
Well you may have a different mentality and consider confusion and warped/weirded out levels of intensity a challenge but it still makes me think like it can just as easily become much heavier around 55-60 mg. Look, maybe you are right, I am not saying you are not. But I don't see grounds to believe that this would be an uneventful one that needs forced up-up-and-above dosing like 2C-D or DiPT to shine in different ways. And consider the possibility that it doesn't shine if you go higher and higher but it rather becomes fucked-up-feeling in some sort of way. Titrate your dose carefully, at active levels you don't go doubling like titration below threshold... assume it has a steep dose response curve and prove the assumption wrong instead of doing the opposite.
C'mon, handle it responsibly.

Also, I don't think you can just eat as much as you want with 4-AcO-DMT, are you sure it's not redosing tolerance or something like that, that made this okay for you in the past? I found 4-HO-MET to be okay to go from 20 to 30 to 40 and it was absolutely positive but intense. 4-AcO-DMT is deep shit and others report full effects around 20 mg (maybe 25 mg for some) and quite heavy at 30 or 35. That also means steep or at least semi-steep curving. Not adding 2 mg is doubling effects like the infamous 2C-E but keep such things in mind to stay sensible.

And what's that about mescaline? I have only had 330 mg synthetic crystals and not enough to continue trying it out until very recently. But right now I have reasons why I cannot explore it further. It's right about at the top of my list for that though and I wonder what 500 mg synthetic will be like.

So what is the dose-response trendline like for mescaline? I have also heard that doing megadoses above something like 750 mg isn't very good as a load for your liver at all. Which quite surprised me because I always thought it was so safe. It made me consider doing it I.M. in the future, needing less material and giving less of a load, and also avoiding any chance of losing material through throwing up. But there are virtually no information in I.M.ing mescaline other than that in some drug tests/trials in the past they administered it IV and IM.

What do you think the dosage range of mescaline is like then? And on what do you base that idea?

ok so if 750mg is a toxic dose for mescaline , that means a human body can roughley handle 500mg of mescalien no problem. why is allylescaline considerd dangerous way before the 500mg point , the structure is almost identical , just because it is more active in our brain shouldent mean it is more toxic?

and im not saying im going too eat 150mg of allyll , this is all subjective trying to gain info/insights into unlocking this chems full potential..