View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live somewhere hot and my a.c. doesn't always run when I'm not home...can get pretty warm somewhere in a drawer.

Think the rubbermaid is sketchy? Seems like any air would be neglible.

Oh yeah meant comment on that! Get a desiccant in there man! The freezer will cause moisture and such. The tupperware is cool, the air in the freezer is cold so it's effect should be pretty negligible.

I think the easiest way to store blotters is inside of big textbooks, with the shiny high quality paper. The pages in the middle of the textbook are always cold . Also its dark and can be airtight if you put the blotters in a little plastic bag & in a non absorbent square

Hmmm anyone try the blank white 100ug tabs from particular N. American vendor.... Ive heard some complaints that it "didnt work and made me feel sick"...now mind you it could have been tolernace or a many number of factors...but Im just trying to get to the bottom of it and seeing if theres any bad/weak stuff going around

There is quite a bit of nausea and GI type stuff with this one. Every person I know that's taken it has Had some GI discomfort. My brother took a little over 300 mics and was really sick on the come up. Ondansetron for me, next time. Still clean but can cause some stomach issues most definitely. I call them rainbow farts lol.

i would recommend that if you are storing blotter to take them out of the fridge freezer/ just wrap it in foil put it in a mylar bag, press the air out and keep it under your bed.
the moisture from your freezer or fridge will ruin those blotters. at least my eth lad got ruined in the fridge after 3 months. if its not vac sealed i wouldn't trust it in a freezer. Also its bullshit the north american vendors are stocking non printed 100ug tabs, that dose is too low. especially for how much they charge you for it.
mSfcg1g

Last edited:
Staying focused here.... Not everyone gets sick... right
I think more people do than don't, from what I read on the BL forums.

Most likely it's just the body protecting itself from what it think is a possible poisoning.

Myself, I have what they call a "cast iron" stomach like many others... I do know if I take more than 400 to 500 plus ug of these lysergamides my stomach really starts to act up.

So I take Ginger before hand to stop this reaction in my body.

I have taken ayahuasca a few times and noticed I wanted to throw up but it never happens. this occurs about 2hr into the journey it sucks but it goes away..

I have never had any sort of bodyload or stomach issues from any lysergamide, personally, least of all ALD-52. I get a twinge sometimes on the comeup of LSD, and ETH-LAD even moreso (still extremely minor), but ALD-52 felt more smooth than just about anything I've ever taken, smoother even than LSD.

Well I take that back, I occasional get some weird gas in my gut from LSD or AL-LAD. Once on AL-LAD it was quite painful for a couple of hours.

When storing in the freezer you need a desiccant to absorb the moisture from it!

Yeah I've never experienced any BL or nausea at all from any lysergamide but ETH-LAD. The BL was actually quite nice and the nausea was very minor and manageable. Only lasted for like fifteen minutes during the come up as well. Cannabinoids knocked it out easily too...

Not throwning up on aya? WTF? The purge is apart of the experience for me and everyone I know!;)

I had no GI issues really when I tried my 250ug dose. Maybe it's because I drink so much on lysergimides these days, I've noticed that alcohol dulls the negative effects of them real well. Doubt I'll ever trip acid again without at least one beer in me.

@Help?!?!
I was actually looking forward to the "purge" with my first ayahuasca experience. But, does the dry heaves count,
don't really know, could be because I have a happy go lucky personality that has never known depression.

I do agree with you about storing process. I would recommend using a small glass mason jar with a good rubber seal in the cap.

Oxegen, heat & light must be eliminated for sure.
Extra protection for longer storage needs. You could also wax seal the lid.. and some argon gas as well. A company sells that in a can, just to protect wines after you open them.

Last edited:
I guess what most of us having in common in the psychedelic community it is the FEAR, the fear from coming onto high dosed, trips.

Cannabis helps. What I found interesting is as soon as I start feeling it; I will take a balloon of nitrous oxide. That kills it for me, and the magic begins soon after.

If I'm getting "the fear" (which is very rare for me now, though I experienced it in almost all of my early trips), cannabis makes it worse. Nitrous though, now that works. It blasts me into that amazing, euphoric space, and when I come back, everything is glowing and beautiful from then on.

Yes cannabis brings the fear on in many, including myself. I don't touch it till I know I'm in a good spot during a trip. I agree though Xork, the fear was much more present early on before I knew what to expect from these chemicals.

Kit depends on the substance for me. Things that come up quick don't allow for much for me. For me taking some small puffs on some buds or noids always helps distract me from it, alleviate side effect, and such. Nitrous works perfectly though! That's why I like IM'ing and plugging things though. Much fewer side effects and your fully tripping within 15-30 minutes depending on the substance... If I'm tripping regularly I rarely get the "fear" anymore though, thankfully!

TPYhoLh
Ald-52 http://imgur.com/TPYhoLh
TPYhoLh

They almost look like 2 different batches. It's Wierd how the tabs on the left side are much wider. The other tabs are the same size. I did get some ald-52 that came from the same spot on the blotter paper, and I thought that it possibly was from there very first batch. That and the oxidation lines are very visible on those. So I'm guessing that those are very potent tabs. I see a slight yellow tint on these but nothing like the wide 3 strip I bought. You can litterally see where it was laid along the perforation lines. I hope there hotspot tabs nothing wrong with that ;-)

Last edited:
Yo so who's tried the ALD-52 blotters, all white, 100ug from Canada source. I just read a previous comment mentioning issues with them. I just got a fuck load lol and now I'm concerned. Any issues with them???????? Quality??

Status
Not open for further replies.