• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 5)

Yup. Unlike MDMA the 5-MAPB can be dosed as low as 10mg and still get effects that don’t feel like a waste of the drug. I wouldn’t do it often like people microdose psychedelics but it can be done.

-GC
May have to experiment with a small 5 mapb taking first before 6 apb. Everyone last night said I looked nervous or anxious.

I have discontinued weed a couple days before and some chick, devil horns Halloween custome, offered some banana pudding cannabis.

Sure got a noradrenaline,na, effect the most it felt like, from 6 apb. Been thirteen months since used this same batch, it's from 2017. It's stored in plastic so more than likely best stored in glass, never had an issue before but maybe best in glass? .

The na effects were high, it seemed. Almost felt like deep vein bloodflow in legs. Maybe was imagining. Can't be too careful. So going by this 75 mgs 6 apb almost seemed to high on norepinephrine and dopamine, one chick asked if I was on coke, so could be best to lower dose a bit and experiment with 5 mapb micro or low dosed.

Last edited:
Remember all of this is genetic if you have had naturally high dopamine at the time genetically where sometimes you talk super fast and you get anxious, you don't want to spike dopamine too high unless you want to do it for a specific purpose but for general going out you don't want to get it too high.

Some of the challenges are finding which drugs best work for you at certain times in your life. And they won't always work the same year after year sometimes your body changes and you have to adapt.

Na honestly I’ve never quite understood why people called it sedating. Maybe if at home on the couch watching a movie yea, doesn’t have the same jaw gurning intensity but certainly still stimulates me.

I also love how on 5-MAPB I’m so smooth compared to MDMA. If I was single I’d have no problem finding someone while on it. Even as it comes down I find myself locked into that state of “relaxed with myself” for a long time.

I unfortunately don’t have any idea on the current state of 5-MAPB as the good batch I bought in 2014 and my most recent which I’m still testing a bit (but seems nearly as good so far) was 2020.

I’ll say this, the drug is VERY worth seeking out. Even with the risk of shitty batches, when you get the good stuff it’s beautiful.

I’ve watched amazing things happen cuz of this drug, major therapeutic breakthroughs not capable with MDMA alone, complete lifestyle changes overnight (for the better), etc.

I should warn though it isn’t to be played with, as you said the increased cardiotoxicity from 5-ht2b. My first few experiences were just 5-MAPB (90 and 80mg respectively) and I noticed strange heart issues in the week or so after each one plus some decent depression that hit like days 7-12 after the roll.

I now use it only as an adjunct to MDMA and havent had an inkling of heart issues since. Plus they each cover the others weak spots, MDMA adds the intense peak while 5-MAPB some additional love, steadiness and duration.

-GC

I agree, I have seen amazing things happen with 5-MAPB. Long ago I met this kid, we were both young but I was his senior. I hate to say it, but I was like 18 or so at the time and I think he was 15, maybe 16, but we hit it off right away. He was already into drugs, he was one of my adderall sources, but there was this immediate connection with each other. Unfortunately since then his life has taken a real dark turn for the worse, but I wont mention that here. But we no longer talk because of it, we later fell into bad meth addiction together, but we were like fucking brothers. I miss him dearly but he has decided to take a different route in life than I care to be associated with. Anyways, when we met there was an immediate connection. For his age he was insanely intelligent, very funny, and we got along well. So one day my GF at the time and her family left on a trip to CA and I was watching the house, so I invite him and a mutual friend over to sample some 5-MAPB. They had never rolled but we weren't really excited about the prospect of dosing, we were just happy to be together. I can't remember how much it took, but it was enough. We had a grand fucking night, one that I hold close to my heart but that also tears me up in some ways. During the peak he opened up to us. He told us that he had been abused as a child. Repeatedly by a very close family member. Very severe sexual abuse at a very young age, like from 2 years old and it went on for a few years, and he was still living with the family member and had to keep going on like nothing had happened, because at 15 your powerless in those types of situations. He told us that this had been his month. He was planning on killing himself within the next few weeks because he didn't know how to handle the abuse, but through this experience, he feels that he can live again. After the roll we parted ways, they went home and I stayed at my GF's. The next day he comes back over and tells me that he confronted his mother and his dad, his dad being the one he thought responsible for the abuse. His parents clarified that it was actually his older brother who was the abuser, his older brother who had killed himself years ago because he hated himself for what he had done. I told him how proud I was of him for confronting the issue head on, and that I was very happy that he no longer had to live with his abuser. The kid is still alive, though unfortunately he has struggled on and off with meth addiction and has been in and out of prison. I imagine before too long he will be in prison for many many years.

That was the first time that I witnessed in person the power of empathogens. I had witnessed a life being saved. I had played an important role in saving that life. It was an amazing moment and it brings tears to my eyes thinking about it.

Anyways, I'm wondering G_Chem, what dosages do you typically go for when using both MDMA and 5-MAPB in the same night? Whats your dosing schedule? I'm hesitant to mix emp[athogens because one night my old GF and I got really reckless and mixed a decent amount of MDAI and 5-MAPB and she went through a horrid case of serotonin withdrawal and I felt so awful watching her go thru that knowing it was because I didn't do enough research

I agree, I have seen amazing things happen with 5-MAPB. Long ago I met this kid, we were both young but I was his senior. I hate to say it, but I was like 18 or so at the time and I think he was 15, maybe 16, but we hit it off right away. He was already into drugs, he was one of my adderall sources, but there was this immediate connection with each other. Unfortunately since then his life has taken a real dark turn for the worse, but I wont mention that here. But we no longer talk because of it, we later fell into bad meth addiction together, but we were like fucking brothers. I miss him dearly but he has decided to take a different route in life than I care to be associated with. Anyways, when we met there was an immediate connection. For his age he was insanely intelligent, very funny, and we got along well. So one day my GF at the time and her family left on a trip to CA and I was watching the house, so I invite him and a mutual friend over to sample some 5-MAPB. They had never rolled but we weren't really excited about the prospect of dosing, we were just happy to be together. I can't remember how much it took, but it was enough. We had a grand fucking night, one that I hold close to my heart but that also tears me up in some ways. During the peak he opened up to us. He told us that he had been abused as a child. Repeatedly by a very close family member. Very severe sexual abuse at a very young age, like from 2 years old and it went on for a few years, and he was still living with the family member and had to keep going on like nothing had happened, because at 15 your powerless in those types of situations. He told us that this had been his month. He was planning on killing himself within the next few weeks because he didn't know how to handle the abuse, but through this experience, he feels that he can live again. After the roll we parted ways, they went home and I stayed at my GF's. The next day he comes back over and tells me that he confronted his mother and his dad, his dad being the one he thought responsible for the abuse. His parents clarified that it was actually his older brother who was the abuser, his older brother who had killed himself years ago because he hated himself for what he had done. I told him how proud I was of him for confronting the issue head on, and that I was very happy that he no longer had to live with his abuser. The kid is still alive, though unfortunately he has struggled on and off with meth addiction and has been in and out of prison. I imagine before too long he will be in prison for many many years.

That was the first time that I witnessed in person the power of empathogens. I had witnessed a life being saved. I had played an important role in saving that life. It was an amazing moment and it brings tears to my eyes thinking about it.

Anyways, I'm wondering G_Chem, what dosages do you typically go for when using both MDMA and 5-MAPB in the same night? Whats your dosing schedule? I'm hesitant to mix emp[athogens because one night my old GF and I got really reckless and mixed a decent amount of MDAI and 5-MAPB and she went through a horrid case of serotonin withdrawal and I felt so awful watching her go thru that knowing it was because I didn't do enough research

This story is exactly the type of stuff I’m talking about, it’s such a powerful medicine and almost more reliably induces these revelatory experiences than MDMA does. The thing about it though is if the person doesn’t have the proper framework to integrate that it can be traumatic. This actually reminds me of this Erowid report, I highly suggest giving it a read as it’s in some ways similar. (But with MDMA..)

Note I don’t fully agree with this persons assessment of the experience he saw his friend go through. I think it could’ve gone a lot differently of course.

-GC

Sounds very therapeutic it made me cry when I first took it as my psychology opened up in a very well mind opening manner which includes the heart opening thinking of others and how selfish I am.

I've wanted to try 6-APB for a long time I think I tried 5 and realized something I was taking interacted with it so I stopped trying to take such things.

oops

Sounds very therapeutic it made me cry when I first took it as my psychology opened up in a very well mind opening manner which includes the heart opening thinking of others and how selfish I am.

I've wanted to try 6-APB for a long time I think I tried 5 and realized something I was taking interacted with it so I stopped trying to take such things.

oops
I'm very happy that you were able to experience that :) Empathogens can be incredibly healing, but as others have said, they can of course be detrimental.

There was a time where I was struggling with PTSD surrounding a psychotic break that I had while in heavy Meth and PV addiction. I wont go into too much details, but my symptoms were textbook paranoid schizophrenic. Grand delusions, everything happening around me was somehow connected to me, but the worst part is that I heard the voice of 3 different friends CONSTANTLY, even when not actively on a drug, and these voices were constantly telling me how much of a freak I was (I was very much struggling with my sexuality at that point), how horrible of a person I was and how the world would be better off without me. This went on non-stop for about 6 months before I attempted suicide. I woke up from the attempt from the voices gone, but I was now left with severe PTSD. After about a year or more of dealing with the constant intrusive thought, I realized that I wasnt going to make it many years before trying to attempt suicide again if I didnt do something to address the trauma. I didnt havve access to a therapist, but I did have access to MDMA. So I picked some up knowing the power that it could have. I contacted 3 friends to see if they were willing to take it with me, so I could talk to them openely about my experience. 2 of the friends were ones who were there at the time, and 2 of the voices that I had been hearing. Anyways, I talked through it, they helped me decipher what I experienced that was real and what had been my delusions.

This was at least 5 years ago now. I still have PTSD but surrounding other traumas that I've experienced. Since waking up the day after this particular session, I have had ZERO PTSD symptoms surrounding this particular trauma. Not only did I get to witness 5-MAPB save a close friends life, I was fortunate to have MDMA save my life. I now rarely use empathogens for recreation or shows (although I dont see anything wrong with that type of use). I know basically only use them if I'm taking it with one or two friends in a quiet, comfortable space where we can talk the night away and see into each others hearts

I got over my PTSD when they threatened my family. I shot one of these fuckers before and would again.

Fuck you! I stay armed.

So I finally got to try 6-APB after having it my posession for almost 10 years. I dosed 80mg about an hour before going to an OTT concert.

Very nice material. Smooth but slow come up and while I took maybe 30-40mg of MDMA about 4 hours in, I think the APB was present for 8 hours.

Overall I would say it was quite similar to MDA, but it has a much slower onset (which I really liked) and a more gradual comedown. It was also less visual, for me MDA can actually get very visual though the visual effects dont seem to last more than 45 minutes or so.

Anyway, would repeat, eventually I will try 5-APB.

Mixed 55 mgs 6 apb with 25 mgs 5 mapbs. Went to a music battle. First time I heard something like this called a rave. Anyways , got in there, tensed up a bit, then socializing became easier. Talked to a lot of people. Approached girls, one wasn't nice, most were.

When social interaction became boring I'd dance off to the dance floor or into another social interaction. Stimulation was a bit high , I'd prefer it less ,this is why I took a smaller dose 6 apb . I don't take stimulates much, except caffeine earlier , and it did keep me awake far too long into the morning than I'd prefer .

Hindsight is twenty, twenty, I wish I wouldn't have left the club when they close and attempted to hang out with a group of girls that came together as quite a few guys were trying with them , hanging in there. Overall fun experience and this combo although a bit stimulated, the effects can be part of it. That is why I wished I stayed with the girls so I could have company into the morning instead of being solo. I could dose more 5 mapb less 6 apb for another experiment. .
In summary, This combo is a good one, for for a night out at a club that plays EDM music. Played some other tribesman music as well, that was oh so nurturing .

The previous post makes me consider seeking out 5-MAPB after not having a sample in my stash for about 6 years. Honestly enjoyed 5 more than MDMA which subsequent to my very first roll always had me feeling as if I needed to redose to reach peak. After falling into that trap enough times, I learned that peak was a carrot on a stick so I had to move on. Fast-forward to my first experience with 5 and I was practically a virgin again. Additionally, redose with 5 was much more advantageous than simply "chasing the dragon" but required quite a recovery period. Required may not even be the appropriate term, perhaps imposed is more accurate. As in, no manner of alarm could wake me the next morning. It was so long ago, but if I recall correctly 150mg was the best roll I've had from any empathogen. While there were some issues with batch consistency in addition to my body tolerance, never felt a waste of a roll with 5-MAPB. I have fond memories of turning my studio apartment into a music hall. Only, I was onstage and also in every seat in the audience. Blissful. Less fond memories of redosing and waking up late for work but I learned my lessons the hard way back then.

Planning on dropping 100 mg with a friend and go to a rave. Would staggering the dose 50 + 50 alleviate the nausea on the comeup? I have the 2013 stuff which I haven't tried ever, hopefully it has aged well hehe. Also, is it too sedating or stimulating in general? I have 4FA too but I really wanted to try this one out.

Just plugged 100mg and omg feeling like a G. lol
I am really surprised. I don't remember if I ever tried to plug 6-APB because I didn't think it was pluggable or snortable, and old stack (2011-2013 6-APB) used to work in 30 minutes after dinner. It was better if taken right after dinner! That changed with 6-APB from later batches.
White 6-APBDB which was available from Germany back in 2014 was very snortable and quite nootropic in very small amounts, but APBs always had nasty smells.

I am really surprised. I don't remember if I ever tried to plug 6-APB because I didn't think it was pluggable or snortable, and old stack (2011-2013 6-APB) used to work in 30 minutes after dinner. It was better if taken right after dinner! That changed with 6-APB from later batches.
White 6-APBDB which was available from Germany back in 2014 was very snortable and quite nootropic in very small amounts, but APBs always had nasty smells.

So you’re saying later batches weren’t as good right after dinner? Which batches were the better in terms of feeling?

-GC

was my first time pluggin it. I have HCL and dissolved quickly in water. came up in 45min still feel nice