• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 5)

there is a sort of hangover 2 days after I use it - slight headache, and tiredness, and a slightly down mood.

I get these hangovers even without the extremely regular doses you've been doing.

That doesn't sound even remotely like SS. SS is characterised by a very high temperature.

6-APB and LSD
I can't comment on LSD but combining with 4-aco-dmt was one of the best experiences I've ever had. I say go for it!

With 6=apb and 4-aco-dmt I had four +4 experiences in a row on it, and I thought I'd found the elusive "repeatable +4 experience" but then the fifth time I did the combo the magic was gone

Atlanta, what were your doses of each during these experiences?

I think 6-APB is far better than 5-APB in every way in terms of effects. 5-APB to me feels like boosted MDAI, i.e. sedating but more powerful and longer-lasting. This is my experience, and I have read that many find 5-APB quite stimulating. Maybe what I had wasn't in fact the real deal, or maybe it was them who had bunk product. Maybe it's all of us.

6-APB to me has just the right level of stimulation to be appropriate for any situation. I still haven't taken it in a club, but I've taken it in daytime, night-time, alone, with friends, at home, outside, and it's always been superb. I find overheating a consistent problem. I get this with most drugs, but this drug is the worst in this respect. Jaw trembling is treated with chewing gum, sweating is forgiven, cool down breaks are had, and a good time is a guarantee. No bad comedown but severe lethargy the next day.

^ Sounds like he experienced serotonin syndrome.

What because he went grey and was cold. Man you need to read about serotonin syndrome before passing diagnosis about. That sounds fuck all like serotonin syndrome. He was fine a few hours later and continued taking more 6-apb the following day. All that probably happened was both doses hit him at once. The come up of a high dose of 6-apb will fuckup most people as it hits like a sledgehammer at high doses.

The actual occurrences of serotonin syndrome (apart from on this forum) is very rare and is usually induced by combining a Serotonin releasing drug and a MAOI.

^^The same rule applies to MDMA though. Some use MDMA once, and then complain of DP/DR, anxiety etc, whillst others can use it (in moderation) without issue. I'm sure if I had just used 6-APB I would of been fine, however 6-APB felt far more toxic/dirty to the body than MDMA.....

In my early 20s i took mdma every weekend. Apart from the dreaded Mondays and Tuesdays at work I never really suffered from all these conditions that are thrown about on here. (anxiety, depersonalization etc etc)
Back then there was no internet and none of this culture of analysing how you feeling and labeling it. Head down and get on with the week. Simple mantra is what goes up must comedown. - it wont last forever whatever your suffering.

Brain zaps are not permanent. Although the first time you get them, you shit yourself with thought "i ve done some permanent damage!"

Fear not - they will subside than vanish

well swedge, im glad to report that i am now fully recovered, and am 2 months through my 3 month break. Feeling good :)

I had 64mg of the HCl salt on saturday, supposed to be equivalent to 70mg of the succinate salt but actually felt it was markedly stronger than that, more like 90mg at least. I suspect this is a result of the succinate content being much higher than it should be. Unfortunately the freebase seems rather unstable so I only got 25% yield in the conversion. I would not bother again.

The first alert was felt in 15 minutes but remained at this intensity for the next hour until a second wave seemed to hit and I felt pretty good. Urinary retention, gurning and dehydration were noticeable.

Atlanta, what were your doses of each [6-apb and 4-aco-dmt-]during these experiences?

180mg 6-APB and then when I had just started to come off the peak (5 hours after dosing, 3 hrs after the "roll" began) I took the 4-aco-dmt. I usually take pretty hefty doses of 4-aco since I'm so used to its effects. For me it was 60-80mg 4-aco insufflated.

Basically I entered a state for a couple hours where I could ONLY function in the present moment. I couldn't think about the past or future, I couldn't plan or evaluate or judge anything - I could only just be.

Only way I can describe it is I was fully "enlightened" and pretty much became a buddha for about 2 hours. :)
I was very clear-headed and lucid during the experience - happy and focused as a laser beam.
I reached that exact same state four times in a row with about a month in-between doses of 4-aco.

Last edited:
After my incredible 50 mg mega-roll I am thinking of upping the ante to 75 mg (for security's sake) for a warehouse event next month featuring the most popular and esteemed act in psychedelic electronic music. Wondering/hoping it will be sufficient or if I should bring more? I hate having things on my person.

I've really enjoyed the 70-80mg range for shows, great for dancing and not too overwhelming :') It really feels a lot like MDMA around these dose levels.

Has anyone dosed with Dramamine or Bonine anti-nausea? I think it's psychosomatic in my case but I genuinely fear and feel anxious about the mere possibility of comeup nausea/vomiting.

I know everyone reacts differently, but I have had 200mg doses several times without tolerance and felt mildly nauseous for not even a minute. If you're taking 75mg as was mentioned previously, I think the chances of vomiting are small, but if you're prone to vomiting on drugs in general (I get diarrhoea if I don't smoke weed) then maybe this would be no exception. It might be a good idea to post it as a separate thread. I got many responses with suggestions for my problem when I did that. :)

Planning 75 mg for a warehouse rave/art show thing tomorrow. Second experience.

I feel like such a dummy for not stockpiling pre-ban. Doesn't seem there is anything comparable out there.

Planning 75 mg for a warehouse rave/art show thing tomorrow. Second experience.

I feel like such a dummy for not stockpiling pre-ban. Doesn't seem there is anything comparable out there.

It's interesting to note how you've come to enjoy the substance. Early on you had bad experiences. :)

I'm under the impression that the vast majority of material that's going around is actually 6-APDB, especially considering how people seem to be reporting intense experiences from lower doses under the 100mg level

22 days till my first roll on 6APB... Super excited :D

Dosing 125mg with a possible half or quarter of a nintendo or green android after 5-6 hours