• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if a GRAM of this would kill you pretty easily. I mean yes, I agree that the 150mg dose was probably a freak-out more than an actual medical emergency, but then again, some substances have very steep dose-response curves. I mean MDMA can kill you at very high dosages and this is significantly more potent than MDMA.

MDA is more potent than MDMA, it is probably just as potent, as 6-APB. and in the first studies of MDxx in america, a patient was givin an IV dose of MDA of 450mg's, this as one of the first recorded deaths. so i imagine bombing .5g of this stuff wont kill you, just fuck you up...IVing on the other hand would probably kill you.

Eh, I wouldn't take that as fact so much as guideline. We should still be very wary about shit like this. I'd be very scared of anything over 200mg for now, though above it probably wouldn't kill you. It's like blindly running across traffic. There's a good chance you wont die, but there's still a small chance you will die.

im not recommending anyone exceede the 100mg dosage, that seems like a good dose for the majority, i just think we should know the boundries, because as soon as the general public get there hands on this product we all know 200mg lines and .5 bombs will be done straight away by the meph kids. so we should atleast know the dangers, and as mullered sed before like twice, "just know your limits"

okay here's my photos. 1st one is benzo on it's own. 2nd is benzo on right and energy 1 jus for comparison.

http://s1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/butchek-k/?action=view&current=IMAG0008.jpg

http://s1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/butchek-k/?action=view&current=IMAG0009.jpg

so from the guys who hav sampled 6-APB u reckon it looks legit or not?

@ MrDoIt: cheers mate. I've been following bluelight for a while but tend to jus read not get involved. it good to know there's always someone around on the forum to help you out :) cheers bud.

ps suppose while I finally making another post I have to express my respect to shambles:- have always enjoyed your posts. although personaly i could never mix 2c-i with stims: always ends in brink of panic attack!

okay here's my photos. 1st one is benzo on it's own. 2nd is benzo on right and energy 1 jus for comparison.

http://s1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/butchek-k/?action=view&current=IMAG0008.jpg

http://s1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/butchek-k/?action=view&current=IMAG0009.jpg

so from the guys who hav sampled 6-APB u reckon it looks legit or not?

@ MrDoIt: cheers mate. I've been following bluelight for a while but tend to jus read not get involved. it good to know there's always someone around on the forum to help you out :) cheers bud.

ps suppose while I finally making another post I have to express my respect to shambles:- have always enjoyed your posts. although personaly i could never mix 2c-i with stims: always ends in brink of panic attack!

Hate to say it mate but that doesnt look like what i had, much whiter :( Mightjust be the photo though, make sure you try a low dose first to make sure you havnt been sent naphyrone or other bollocks!

Hate to say it mate but that doesnt look like what i had, much whiter :( Mightjust be the photo though, make sure you try a low dose first to make sure you havnt been sent naphyrone or other bollocks!

Agree. Looks too pale and yellow on that pic, to be honest. It could just be the lighting... but it doesn't look "right" to me just going on that picture. I really do think those buying powder are getting ripped... can't say for sure of course, but I don't think the legit stuff is being sold as powder initially. Just my opinion and maybe a different picture would make it look more legit but going from that pic I think you may well have gotten scammed and sent some NRG crap. Get a feeling we're gonna see a lotta that happening :|

Also, going up to 250mg straight off with only relatively minor effects strongly suggests it is not the real deal. Seems that would be a monster dose if it were legit - I wouldn't jump higher than 150mg at most after my 100mg trial. Would likely go for 125mg rather than going straight in for 150mg even. The real stuff is pretty damn strong so please be a bit more cautious with dosing when the good stuff is properly available, folks :)

lol I didn't straight off hit 250mg. I started with 50 and bumped every 45mns to an hour till I hit 250mg. Def not naphyrone like don't have the 'adreniliney' type feeling or edginess. Stimulated but very smooth with no trippyness whatsoever. Can't place it to any RC I've ever tried. would liken it most weak coke but much longer lasting. no chance of shifting n I don't have a single downer on me and have work in 3 hours. Feel like I'll be fine for it though. Will just be tired as fuck when the coont subsides. good job it's an easy shift lined up for me. Did snort 1 of the bumps and it gav me the coke/meph rush. Maybe some DMC mixed with something like caffeine or synephrine? either way got ripped and never using said vendor again. Gonna stick to the other ones I trust to a relative degree from now on....

I wish I could post the pic I have but those Pernicious PC Pic Posting Pixies seem to have nobbled it and still can't get it from camera to PC :!

Those of us who definitely had legit samples can say "yay" or "nay" to other pics posted but that's never going to be perfect. Fact of the matter seems to be that if it's more than one or two doses of powder and wasn't sent out last week it probably ain't legit till the "pellets" land soonish :\

Did yours have any kind of odour Shambles?

It does. Kinda "sharp" and "bitter" is all I can think to describe it as though - not exactly an ideal description 8)

i posted these the other day.. should give you a rough idea ! i've still got this sample but its stashed at my girlfriends. when i go over to hers some time this weekend i'll take it out of the bag and take a better pic to post..

not the best of pics but still pics

DSC00283.jpg

DSC00282.jpg

Hard to be sure - and may be totally wrong - but looks like way too much powder (bear in mind there was only 30g brought in and distributed amongst the legit vendors to give out for all the samples between them and the bulk quantities haven't entered the country yet - hence 100/200mg samples at most). Also looks too pale and yellowy and doesn't have the label that the legit samples seem to have. I would say it doesn't look good but it's never gonna be 100% from just looking at photos :\

The other possible way of checking is with EZ Test. The legit stuff goes a dark purple colour similar to MDA, I believe. Again, that may not be 100% but the one supposedly legit Marquis test result that has been mentioned so far said dark purple and as an MDA analogue that would make some sense to my non-chemist mind.

That doesn't sound very encouraging. did you do a trip report for the first sample? Sorry if I missed it.

For me its like a milder version of MDMA but a lot smoother and gradual both on the come up and come down. But i have never done any mdma from the uk,, only some light violet/pink crystal that i had the chance to indulge in in Prague over a couple of years and that stuff was full on kaleidoscope in your face and love oozing out of every orifice ..

Going to report another experience tonight - as I posted in EADD earlier, a new sample batch using a supposedly better synth route by the lab has been rendered to me to errrr guinea pig:

I'm sampling 6-APB again tonight at 100mg- without wanting to stray close to vendor talk but to explain the interesting development from an HR perspective, I received a new sample from same guy as my last sample, the lab has used a better synth route or work up supposedly (certainly looks almost white/off white and uniform texture , a lot less tan than the last) so mebbe they got rid of some of the impurities seen on the NMR. He said its too late to use it for the first general sale batch but will be used for future production batches if its qualitatively as good as the last sample batch which is expected apparently.

Will do usual allergy test etc as it could be anything for all I know! gonna start in an hour :) p.s. happy friday!

Well i did an allergy test.... it looks more like the first sample I got, less tan, more cream coloured and relatively uniform in texture. smell and taste is the same type albeit slighty stronger.

Decided on 90mg after all. will dose soon.

pic:

55small.jpg

Last edited:
Just taken the 90mg dissolved in water.. its bit late in the evening for my liking as I've got loads to do tomorrow but what the hell... no benzos (the real type!) to hand this time so a large scotch at 4am will have to suffice if I'm to get much sleep!

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to report another experience tonight - as I posted in EADD earlier, a new sample batch using a supposedly better synth route by the lab has been rendered to me to errrr guinea pig:

Well i did an allergy test.... it looks more like the first sample I got, less tan, more cream coloured and relatively uniform in texture. smell and taste is the same type albeit slighty stronger.

Decided on 90mg after all. will dose soon.

pic:

55small.jpg
can i ask how you did an allergy test? 'scuse my ignorance :)

^ I dont have 0.001 scales yet to accurately messure 1mg, so basically its a dab of a tiny tiny particle and leave 30 mins to see if any ill effects are present. Not fool proof of course, but better than nothing.

Trip reporst

So im posting this on the tail end of my first night out on the stuff.
Received a capsule yesterday (100mg), took it at 8pm last night.

Took a good 2+ hours to begin its work, although I felt tingles reminiscient of decent pills fopr the entire 2 hours teasing and toying with me!

The comeup its self was extremely long, almost 3 or 4 hours to properly peak, and there is no rushy dirty 'comeup', so you cant really tell when the stuff is about to hit. Just slowly let it slide into place then let it carry you away for the night, then suddenly you are up and high rollin' =D

Once fully up and bouncing I was open to talking shit to strangers most of the night, but was stil co-ordinated enough to organise a search party at the house where we finished the night in order to find a mobile phone. In other words not completely mashed, but still a nice positive ball of smiles and sillyness.

Obviously I am still massively massively high whilst typing this, but I shall now continue to enjoy the sunshine today, and remember to sleep well tonight!

I will report back in a few days about the after effects, whether or not I suffer from the mid week blues like I do on MDMA... I have a feeling that I wont, this compound just feels particularly forgiving, which is excellent news!
=D=D=D

Last edited:
That's a helluva long come-up, Jon 8o

Did you drop the capsule after eating at all? Most seem to be reporting effects beginning at 30-60 minutes so 2 hours or more is on the long side and just wondering if there would be an obvious cause for that or maybe more of a YMMV thing?

In other news, tis a good day to dose so will be dosing later today =D

That's a helluva long come-up, Jon 8o

Did you drop the capsule after eating at all? Most seem to be reporting effects beginning at 30-60 minutes so 2 hours or more is on the long side and just wondering if there would be an obvious cause for that or maybe more of a YMMV thing?

In other news, tis a good day to dose so will be dosing later today =D

Nope, dropped the capsule on a nearly empty stomache. Im not complaining, the wait was worth it, but I did get to the point where I was questioning the legitimacy of the product at one point because of how long it was taking to come up properly.

I only wish I had one more to keep me going throughout the day.... ugh,..... drone it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.