• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does it come that nobody does feel depression the next day? I mean it's still a releaser of dopamine and serotonin, and as it seem the release is comparable to drugs like MDMA that left at least me fucked up for days.
Is there somebody who has already took it and is sensible to comedowns like me? Or are you that kind of person that is able to enjoy the mdma-afterglow the days after?

I asked this in the previous thread but I guess my question got lost in all the vendor talk.

What is is the stimulation like after the effetcts have worn off compared to known substances, i.e amphetamine, mdma, methylone?

Stimulation lasted a looooong time for me and others have mentioned it too. 24 hours from the time I took it till being able to sleep. Oddly enough, was rather enjoyable stimulation (possibly due to the lack of comedown effects making it feel crappy?) and really didn't bother me. Mostly felt kinda upbeat, perky and clear-headed. Almost like the effects morphed from MD(M)Aesque into a lowish dose of speed once the peak had faded. Was actually rather pleasant. Could be an issue if you needed to do stuff the following day... but that's what benzos are for ;)

Morpheus: I noticed no comedown at all really - definitely more of an afterglow. I get no comedown from MDMA either, mind. Seems to be fairly mixed opinions on the comedown or lack thereof - some report feeling great afterwards and others considerably less great. Just like the effects themselves, the aftereffects seem to be very much in YMMV territory.

I'm interested I a couple of things,
metabolisation for those who've experienced this substance how did it get
expelled from the body, any noticeable
meph like sweats?
Penile function, how was the old chap affected?
Thanks

A friend took 150mg through the nose. First, said that he felt the changes during the first 5-10 minutes. Then he said that there are visual effects are changing color. Then came mass euphoria. After half an hour he felt that the word overdose. Half an hour fighting with him, but then broke down and asked her to call an ambulance. We are waiting for the result.

Oh lord, I sure hope no one else does something so amazingly stupid and dies. :|

^ The psychedelic effects were minimal for me. Some brightening of colours and some gentle swirlz and waviness but no altered though patterns, MDMA with light visuals pretty much describes it to a tee :)

Brian: That was 150mg snorted and snorting similar drugs tends to double the potency (snorting, for example, 100mg of MDMA feels similar to a 200mg oral dose). Some early reports mentioned "disappointing" effects from snorting but the effects that were noted were said to be unpleasant. Seems like oral is very much the way to go with this one.

Hope your friend is okay, Coco. Was a pretty damn suicidally stupid thing to do though in all honesty :\

A friend took 150mg through the nose. First, said that he felt the changes during the first 5-10 minutes. Then he said that there are visual effects are changing color. Then came mass euphoria. After half an hour he felt that the word overdose. Half an hour fighting with him, but then broke down and asked her to call an ambulance. We are waiting for the result.

I hope your friend is okay, but, seriously, it's people like this who get drugs on the radar of doctors, then newspapers, then politicians and eventually get them banned. It's stupidity like this that lends weight to the argument that people need to be protected from drugs for their own good. Maybe you need to have a word with him...

i get sick badly on mdma everytime, i minimise this by stocking up on food intake day beforfe and eat light te day im flying:)

If i bought 150 pellets and store them in my freezer how many years would they be good for?

I should think that like most phenethylamines, 6-APB is a very stable compound and would store for years. However the cost of 150 pellets might well be ridiculous!

Last edited by a moderator:
There was talk early on in the original thread of a mass live report. Anyone still up for this?

Shit. Keep us updated, what were the symptoms?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope the dude is ok, but srs, 150mg up the snout........... :\ madness. How long before the tabloids pick up on it with this kind of irresponsibility..

About as long as it takes for them to find this thread.

I deleted a bunch of social-style or off-topic posts, or speculation about what form the vendors will sell it in. I realize we did this in the old thread, but this one is strictly for finding and contributing information. There is probably somewhere else you can speculate about pill forms and so forth. :)

regarding dosing, I dont have scales so would it be stupid to presume a gram is actually a gram and split it into 10 piles for an aproximate 100mg?

Yes, that would be a very bad idea, not only because you can't assume it's a gram or even close to a gram, and also because no matter who you are, you can't accurately split a pile of powder into 10 piles. The individual crystals might be falling in different ways in each pile... you could easily have one that's 130 or 140mg and another that's 60 or 70 and they'll look roughly the same.

Eyeballing is not a good idea for potent powders, and it seems that 10mg makes a big different with this. I recently bought a .001g (milligram) scale on Amazon for $30 US including shipping... regular price $80 but stuff is always on sale or cheaply sold in bulk there. If you can afford to get this or any other chemical, you can afford a decent scale.

If you're uk based, go to your local market and pick up some scales for a tenner. Not a good idea to eyeball this one, esp until we find out what happened to the guy who took 150mg and has overdosed

Status
Not open for further replies.