• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-TMT Thread

Well, first of all I took two doses(T+0:00 - ~12 mg, T+0:40 - 15 mg), the most interesting effects were in this time frame: T+0:40 -- T+1:15, this part of trip was similar in certain aspects to my 2C-E trips (Don't get too excited, these two chems aren't very comparable). Then effects started to get boring, but it was ok until T+1:45. At this point there were almost no mental effects, physical(muscle) weakness - maybe it was just B-vitamins deficiency, which was manifested by this drug. I felt tired and uncomfortably sedated, and there was strange headache-ish feeling in my head. Also, I was a bit disappointed because I expected the drug to last longer. As you can see, nothing terrible, and absence of positive effects is what really made this part "crappy".
As I mentioned, I went to bed, and I easily felt asleep. I slept for a hour, and then woke up feeling the same range of effects. Luckily, most of them were gone after another 30 minutes.

So... Overall, it was a nice psychedelic for the first 1.5 hours, leaving sort of hangover for the rest of trip(I was near the baseline at T+4:00, and felt totally sober at T+5:00). Oh, today I felt nice afterglow, which I enjoyed very much.

I am definitely going to experiment with this drug more, I plan to take 30-45 mg in a single dose the next time.

Do you think this is one of those compounds that needs to meet a certain dose before its fully enjoyable? I'm very interested in your other ROA methods.

Apparently it'll be more widely available soon.

However, no one here has ever tried it in the last 8 years since this thread was first posted? :O

This has actually been for sale by a european tryptamine vendor since the begining of this thread, when it hasn't been getting more attention it can only be because it sucks imo. :)

I've tried this twice, at 20mg and 35mg rectally. It feels almost identical to 5-meo-dmt but more relaxing/boring and it has a tendency to cause headaches and vasoconstriction. Music enhancement is quite good though.
Overall I wouldn't recommend it.

Well it appears that this thread hasn't become very big or dandy at all. I'm vaguely interested in this, as it is offered by a vendor I know. I would be interested in vaping/smoking it, as others in this thread have suggested would be a good method. I was surprised not to find any actual reports of this when I scrolled down. And it has been years! Somebody must have done it. Does anybody out there have any experiences and/or insight on this?

Ok after looking a little, looks like rikki_tikki has indeed smoked this. I'll quote him here so other seekers like myself can see it. It's not exactly a rave review but seems to be a confirmation that this is, in fact smokable.

Since then I tried it one more time, smoked at ~25mg. Mild relaxation and sedation, dull headache, same zombie state, just not as pronounced.

Okay, so I should have a 100 mg sample of this soon which I plan to experiment with vaping. One thing I've noticed though is that is the fumarate salt and I'm under the impression that that would not be the ideal form for vaporization, although it seems like that was the form of the batch going around before and most likely the material in the trip quoted above (you still out there rikki_tikki?). I'm wondering whether I should bother trying to convert some of it to freebase; I've read that it is extremely simple but have no experience with the conversion so I'm worried about potentially fucking up and wasting the small amount I do have. But it would be nice to convert just 50 mg (half my sample) to freebase so that I could experiment with vaping both the fumarate and the freebase (leaving plenty of time in between for tolerance). Of course, whatever happens I will post my results here.

5-MeO-4,N,N-TMT will most likely be active also if you compare it to pyrano[3,2-e]indoles like AL-37350A. So many options not yet tested!

This will supposedly be available soon. It's named (improperly?) as 4-Me-5-MeO-DMT.
I'm particularly excited about this one, just by the logic that substitutions in the 4 position usually seem to increase potency... Of course it's not always that simple though.

Of course being a serotonin agonist does not imply active psychedelic. BOL148, 8-OH-DPAT, etc show that.

Interested if anyone has any information or reports on this.

Man this prune is annoying... yet I will press on...

Reading this makes me want to try some other stuff first but eventually I might try to scribble down some report if capable....