View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DALT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think one is allowed to ask advice on how to break laws here in bl... also, if you plan to share, share your knowledge too and let them coose their own doses. that would seem fairest to me.

back on topic, its been a while since ive had this chem. im actually sorry i ve left it behind, gave me some nice mellow times, too bad it affects tolerance to other substances, or else id use it a lot mroe often

i dont think one is allowed to ask advice on how to break laws here in bl... also, if you plan to share, share your knowledge too and let them coose their own doses. that would seem fairest to me.

i dunno how hard i can say this: no $ involved!
i want to share. the sharing of knowledge is an absolute prerequisite to the sharing of the chemical.

the point is i cant take a scale to the club so whats the best mg unit to pack it into?

and/or am i just being too optimistic and i should just not give RCs to people?

Question - how do I eyeball a dose of this, or use a penny, dime, some item, to measure how many grams I'm taking? I don't have a scale.

^There is pretty much no way you can accurately eyeball it; you need a scale and/or liquid measurement.

what kind of scale? like the digital kind you use to weigh pot? And how do I know how many mgs it is....probably a stupid question...will it say ie. 35mgs when its weighs 35mgs out?

^ Right, it just displays how much mg is weight.

But you need at least 0.01g scales, better 0.001.
Gemini-20 are often recommended because they provide good accuracy at the good price.

Hm, k. This is taking place tomorrow, so I gotta find a scale fast. Do digital kitchen scales weigh out to .01 usually?

Well, I realized I can get a digital scale at the smoke shop. Duh. /idiot

I've done plenty of shit before, but never stuff that I have to measure out in powder form. I'll be sure to post my results. I plan to start with 20mg, then go up as needed.

You know your smoke shop is awesome when they take out the scale and make sure it works before they sell it to you ;) :D

I received the stuff, and I must say its beautiful. White, sparkly, exactly as chemical wizard described it. I'm going to dose it when I get home, with a trip sitter just in case, although I'm not new to psychedelics. I'm unsure which ROA to use though, I'm leaning towards snorting. Thoughts?

^ I saw some recommendation against snorting in this thread, so I would recommend oral. Don't expect powerful effects from this chemical, it is a borderline psychedelic, but nice and pleasant. Trip sitter is not really necessary, but I am pretty sure that this chemical is better when ther is someone else to talk with. :)

Good luck, hopefully you'll like it.

Why wasn't snorting recommended? Just wonderimg. I've seen mixed reviews on that ROA, no negative ones on oral though...

Yeah, a trip sitter isn't really needed. My buddy was all like OMG I WANNNA WATCH YOU...so if I don't freak out...whicch I won't..lol...he wants to try it.

This chem was pretty intense in the 100-200 mg range and especially when smoking some on the peak of that.

Snorting 8 mgs produced threshold effects.

This chemical sounds very bio-available when you eat it.

I will definitely be trying oral next time with 5-meo-dalt. Probably 10 mgs, just to see what's up at that dose.

I took 16mgs.....holy fuck. that's all I have to say. I've come down now, 2 hrs later....definitely a psychedelic, it is. Shit was morphing, like my gravity field was being probed. Watching tv, the sensatory overload was overwhelming. I clung to my friend's cat for dear life, puked 3 times cause I had a panic attack on the come up, caused by my friend joking about me ODing...asshole. I feel like my brain was broken, yet I'd do it again. In fact, I think I will do it again. Smoking or snorting though.

^ Wow! 8o

Are you sure it wasn't 2C-E or something else? 5-MeO-DALT is pretty mellow, causes few to none visuals(like other 5-MeO-T's).
If it is 5-MeO-DALT, you had a very strange and uncommon reaction to it.

I don't know dude, what does 5-meo-dalt usually taste like? What does 2C-E taste like?

This stuff had very little chemical taste, just made my mouth a little numb, tasted sorta metallic, but not incredibly so. Bitter.

Also, I feel sorta tired afterwards....but could that be because its a tryptamine?

Last edited:
I don't know dude, what does 5-meo-dalt usually taste like? What does 2C-E taste like?

This stuff had very little chemical taste, just made my mouth a little numb, tasted sorta metallic, but not incredibly so. Bitter.

Also, I feel sorta tired afterwards....but could that be because its a tryptamine?

they all seem distinct in taste, but very hard to describe. they are all chemically and plasticky :p

feeling tired is normal after intense psychedelic experiences. it is not because it is a tryptamine.

i hear this chem most oftenly is taken orally (very bio available, fast onset), and again, people are against snorting it (it is a bit useless really). why do you insist on snorting?
smoking on the other hand seems to produce different effects. cant comment though, as my only smoked experience was within a heavy lsd trip so im not quite sure what was what there...

I took it orally first time, now I just put some in a cig and smoked it...definite effects...but major head load.

Why wasn't snorting recommended? Just wonderimg. I've seen mixed reviews on that ROA, no negative ones on oral though.

I've never had any effects at all from snorting, whereas orally it has the fastest come up of anything I've taken, 15 minutes to first alert and 30 minutes to peak. On the one time I tried smoking I couldn't get the pipe down before I felt like I'd been hit by a train, very intense body load and all over within a couple of minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.