• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DALT Thread - Part 2

True, but you dosed 20mg, and his doses were all ~70mg; also in my post i stated at least 25mg is needed to garner significant psychedelic effects, and 35mg is recommended.

I'm pretty confident you'd feel some rushing body feelings if/when you ever attempt 5-meo-dalt again at 30mg+,
please report back if you do because i'd be interested either way!

body rushes are all ive ever got from 5-meo-dalt
i'd always assumed all the people that got nothing from it were hard heads or tripping every weekend, but no. Its just the nature of the beast. It feels like i'm gunna come up then it suddenly fades to nothing.
If anything ive found higher doses even less effective [ i've dosed pretty high, gave up weighing it on the last occasion and just hoovered up huge lines ] The higher doses inexplicably seem to fade quicker, i know that makes no sense but thats what ive experienced.

I find it neutral emotionally, no mood lift or euphoria, so if body rushes were what i was looking for i can think of several better alternatives.

I never bothered trying to vape it because i lost all interest in it.

tl;dr

Its just not very good. I'm glad some people enjoy it but those people are in the minority. The people who get nothing from it probably never will, even if they do loads of it

in fact its so poor that im always surprised to see this thread bumped to the 1st page and the conversation always seems the same, its just the names that change =-]

Poor swines... 5-meo-DALT is the best sex drug I've ever found... more so than MDMA, MDA, the APBs... I just avoid too much food, otherwise it is shit-city. No fun... unless you like shit. ;P

Poor swines... 5-meo-DALT is the best sex drug I've ever found... more so than MDMA, MDA, the APBs... I just avoid too much food, otherwise it is shit-city. No fun... unless you like shit. ;P

That's how it was for me originally. very potent. I must have developed a tolerance through too much use.

Has anyone tried vaporizing a combination of this and 5-MEO-MIPT? I obviously need to sample some of this on its own first but from my experiences with 5-MIPT and from what I here about 5-DALT there seems to be potential for some great synergy.

I have combo'd (vaped and orally) this many times, and you are right, there is great synergy here. I usually prepare a bowl of cannabis, with one part 5-meo-mipt and 2-3 parts 5-meo-dalt. Hold on tight, one helluva body rush incoming, watch your heart rate and temps. The dalt variant provides a lot more stimulation than it's mipt counterpart, but the mipt is still the stronger of the two effects. The DALT's effects will vanish quickly, within 15 minutes, so you may wish to vape more. MIPT's effects will last about an hour or so when vaped. Combined the two are highly sexual ime

^Thanks for the response, that's exactly what I was hoping to hear. I'm going to sample the DALT tonight and then give the combo a go in a few days when the mrs and I have a couple days off together. Might have to have a mini "laaay-cation"%)

Last edited:

Reading through all your previous posts in the thread, do you still use 30-40mg orally? I'm quite interested in the reports of nice experiences at doses in the 20-40mg oral range because I've still yet to try any ROA other than vaped with this one myself, and due to my limited amount of material I'm still unsure whether to go for a much higher dose like 70-80mg, or stick to one closer to the dose Shulgin himself tried.

The friend who gave me the material suggested dosing high to me, but at least with the vaped ROA I found when I pushed the dosage higher there was a very uncomfortable and nauseating bodyload, rather than the pleasant electric bodyhigh which I had at lower doses - and this is why I'm still unsure which oral dose range will be right for me.

Those of you who also get an unpleasant bodyload when taking higher doses, at what sort of dose range does this begin to appear orally? Or this this something mostly unique to the faster onset of the vaped ROA?

Tru dat. It really is an awesome drug for sex.

ive heard this drug can cause anxiety/panic? so i was thinking having an etizolam or 2 beforehand to keep things smooth, good idea?

ive heard this drug can cause anxiety/panic? so i was thinking having an etizolam or 2 beforehand to keep things smooth, good idea?

it is a psychedelic stimulant, so like any stimulant, this is a possibility.

if your tolerance for Etizolam is already built up, it might work with vaping. More likely though is that the Etizolam will prevent (or at least mute) any action from the 5meoDALT.

I haven't taken this for well over a year now as it never worked when I was prescribed Citalopram, I gave it up 3 weeks ago. From what I remember I found 5-meo a great drug so I placed an order. :) I would imagine it would go really well with codeine and akb48f.

From what I remember it didn't cause any anxiety, I've just bombed 40mg so we'll see. :)

Last edited:

Yeah, could be handy. Had a bit of anxiety towards the end last time I used it, and a couple of mg of Etiz had me cuddled up in my duvet and coming down easily.

A few moments ago decided to give 5-Me0-DALT a go, so I insuflated a tiny amount as a allergy test and all it has given me is a bit of a headache on around my right temple.. any thoughts? Also my DALT is pure powder and colour just of white.

True, but you dosed 20mg, and his doses were all ~70mg; also in my post i stated at least 25mg is needed to garner significant psychedelic effects, and 35mg is recommended.

I'm pretty confident you'd feel some rushing body feelings if/when you ever attempt 5-meo-dalt again at 30mg+,
please report back if you do because i'd be interested either way!

I absolutely agree with your dosages and i know many people who took the exact same dose and no one yet has been disappointed.

Having said I agree with the dosages stated by Psyke I watched a uk doccumentary the other night about legal highs and one guy was talking about friends of his who were taking 10 x 40mg pills in one go!!!!

Obviously a wreckless dosage and not reccomended for anyone!

beautiful stuff! amazing. You just needn't worry except to thoroughly enjoy yourselves : )

I'm glad someone else likes 5-meo-dalt for a rave setting, I find it the tryptamine version of 2C-B. 40mg and liquor was good enough for me.

Yeah, I've just done it at 20 and 20 with a couple of drinks -- fabulous clear head.

just got a free gram to test this stuff out again been of it on nods and mpa since tuesday so not expecting much just cover up the come down now wheres the cat gone ?

ok so i've used this stuff pretty extensively for nearly 2 years now, as often as multiple times a week. I cannot tell if there is any tolerance build up, if it is, it's minimal.

I have stored it in the bag it came in, with no other special methods for storage. Potency appears unchanged.

I find overall this to be an amazing drug. Vaping it is preferred over the oral; oral doses aren't strong enough.

The only concerning thing about this drug is after using, sometimes my kidneys tender and sore. I would really like to know what this is, and if its a long term health concern. I have read a few other reports mentioning the same thing.