• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - 2nd MiPteration

often reminders of our potential and the distance between that potential and our current identity/situation. This can be very painful, very meaningful, very real throughout the whole body.
I don't really know if you're getting how real it was, I think there's absolutely no point of feeling really electrocuted, not like imagining being electrocuted, but feeling that I was going to die within those encounters and not only that, but having muscle twitches for more than 15 minutes after any of those experiences, and electric feelings after 5 minutes after waking up.
How can you jump off that reality to the mental paradigm of "distance between a potential and current identity"? I mean, I don't see any proper relation there, honestly, it's too abstract and I was feeling well during those times, with myself.
I know that this has happened to me during very specific times that I reckon nowadays as being moments on which my spiritual barrier or astral body, weakens, for several reasons, it's in fact quite easy to see that those events are not exactly brought up by purely personal or spiritual unbalances but something related with the body-soul connection. If you got weak physically you are more prone to infections that are physical parasites, if your astral body got weaker due to substances, stress or lack of sleep, you're more prone to spiritual parasites attacks. That's a simple hypothesis that I'm quite sure about nowadays, I know a lot of people don't like/buy this hypothesis but I'm quite sure about it, as an experience. Surely there's different types of hypothesis for that but for me that's what makes more sense, it wouldn't do in the past for me, since I didn't believe in such things, I do now.

I don't really know if you're getting how real it was, I think there's absolutely no point of feeling really electrocuted, not like imagining being electrocuted, but feeling that I was going to die within those encounters and not only that, but having muscle twitches for more than 15 minutes after any of those experiences, and electric feelings after 5 minutes after waking up.
How can you jump off that reality to the mental paradigm of "distance between a potential and current identity"? I mean, I don't see any proper relation there, honestly, it's too abstract and I was feeling well during those times, with myself.
I know that this has happened to me during very specific times that I reckon nowadays as being moments on which my spiritual barrier or astral body, weakens, for several reasons, it's in fact quite easy to see that those events are not exactly brought up by purely personal or spiritual unbalances but something related with the body-soul connection. If you got weak physically you are more prone to infections that are physical parasites, if your astral body got weaker due to substances, stress or lack of sleep, you're more prone to spiritual parasites attacks. That's a simple hypothesis that I'm quite sure about nowadays, I know a lot of people don't like/buy this hypothesis but I'm quite sure about it, as an experience. Surely there's different types of hypothesis for that but for me that's what makes more sense, it wouldn't do in the past for me, since I didn't believe in such things, I do now.

I understand that your experience may have been so strong that it was not possible to dismiss or handle as a "reminder of the distance" or anything rationally beneficial or insightful beyond excruciating pain. It was overbearingly real, i get this. And i also respect your idea about the astral plane. However, i maintain my belief that despite being so overwhelming and sometimes seemingly unconnected to personal mental health, these experience are still best interpreted in the way i have arrived at. I mean, i don't think what you're saying logically excludes my explanation.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. It is a very interesting topic.

These horrifying experience are an expression of strength in you, i want to say.

I understand that your experience may have been so strong that it was not possible to dismiss or handle as a "reminder of the distance" or anything rationally beneficial or insightful beyond excruciating pain. It was overbearingly real, i get this. And i also respect your idea about the astral plane. However, i maintain my belief that despite being so overwhelming and sometimes seemingly unconnected to personal mental health, these experience are still best interpreted in the way i have arrived at. I mean, i don't think what you're saying logically excludes my explanation.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. It is a very interesting topic.

These horrifying experience are an expression of strength in you, i want to say.
I'm not denying your points in any way, in general, I'm just saying that I think there's some specific event, so to speak, that was my dmt breakthrough which has weakened my "astral barrier" or whatever technical esoteric name you want to call it, and since then I must be very careful with my body, in order not to be attacked or affected by those "things", whatever it is.
I DON'T feel worse in terms of mental health, I used and abused substances much much worse than nowadays, including cathinones and shit like that, more than 2 years ago, I've been as stressed out as nowadays, and probably much worse, during those cathinone times for example.
but... it didn't happen then, it happens now. I consider that it has something to do with my current stance on religion and spirituality, if you're directed to nowhere or to a bad place those beings won't bother you, you're doing exactly how they want you to do. If you're directing yourself to somewhere but you have opened the gates to their influence, then things can change. That's how I agree with the "strenght" phrase of yours.

I'm not denying your points in any way, in general, I'm just saying that I think there's some specific event, so to speak, that was my dmt breakthrough which has weakened my "astral barrier" or whatever technical esoteric name you want to call it, and since then I must be very careful with my body, in order not to be attacked or affected by those "things", whatever it is.
I DON'T feel worse in terms of mental health, I used and abused substances much much worse than nowadays, including cathinones and shit like that, more than 2 years ago, I've been as stressed out as nowadays, and probably much worse, during those cathinone times for example.
but... it didn't happen then, it happens now. I consider that it has something to do with my current stance on religion and spirituality, if you're directed to nowhere or to a bad place those beings won't bother you, you're doing exactly how they want you to do. If you're directing yourself to somewhere but you have opened the gates to their influence, then things can change. That's how I agree with the "strenght" phrase of yours.

It is fascinating the way we align despite contradictory theories.

To me what you're saying can be explained in my "secular" framework: It is hard and painful to really pay attention to one's own development rather than succumbing to whatever easy role life and our social context may throw at us. It is work, and it takes effort. A deep effort, a lonely pursuit, completely exposed to existential faith. The pain could come from that, just like it could come from external entities.

It is fascinating the way we align despite contradictory theories.

To me what you're saying can be explained in my "secular" framework: It is hard and painful to really pay attention to one's own development rather than succumbing to whatever easy role life and our social context may throw at us. It is work, and it takes effort. A deep effort, a lonely pursuit, completely exposed to existential faith. The pain could come from that, just like it could come from external entities.
I don't know if you know this Wittgenstein quote:
Another constant in his work, I believe, is Wittgenstein’s conception of God. As he states in the Tractatus, God does not reveal himself in the world – that is to say He does not exist in it – and this idea is not revoked.

The author in the article (IMO) doesn't really get what Wittgenstein says here. The real meaning of this is: whatever happens in the world can be "explained" by science in one way or another,
for example: if there's some kind of demon invocation or something like that, and it can be replicated in one way or another, it could be described as a natural event, then it's not super-natural, nothing is super-natural as it happens in the world and can be described. That's the actual fact, but then, science doesn't explain existence itself, and it cannot, because science doesn't explain anything, it only describes. So God or the supernatural is always beyond science because it's focus is not about something that can be described, but felt. Science is the way of looking with accuracy to control the events. The type of "explanation" that seeks in the supernatural is not a description of the natural, even if everything were "explained" by science, the religious mystery would still exist, as Wittgenstein also talks about in the Tractatus.

Last edited:
by the way, I used 4-ho-mipt again with a friend who seemed to desperately needed it... she was quite desperate since her mother died months ago,
I knew it wasn't a perfect moment to ingest 30mg of 4-ho-mipt but I couldn't leave her alone..
so I joined her!

It was an amazing trip, in an incredible landscape, a black volcanic beach close to a red volcano (not exaggerating at all, you can google montaña bermeja (lanzarote))
I will do a post with details to sum up my impressions with 4-ho-mipt since I think it has some very specific traits that are not very well known or at least, not commented enough
The trip was super visual at the end of the trip, after more than 2.5 hours, which is a bit weird, but I think one of the traits of 4-ho-mipt is that is SUPER set/setting dependent, that's why is very organic, compared to the "forced" or synthetic display of ho-met...
For me 4-ho-mipt is like a mixture of worlds, it wants to create a catharsis, but not on one side, but mixing the two sides of the coin, the fake dualisms, it's pretty awesome when it works,
it also make you feel things you don't want to, well, all psychedelics do that but my experience tells me that ho-mipt does that a lot, in a very sudden and brutal way, but always "knowing" where your limits are.
Is becoming more and more my favourite substance.

Edit: a funny thing during the trip is that it again reminded me DMT for a moment and then I thought for myself (and told my friend): "Wow.. I don't know how the heck I thought more than once about having another DMT breakthrough experience.. now that I remember that, I don't want to at all!!"
it's kinda the ho-mipt putting me into headspace of being able to remember the extreme psychedelic experience that the breakthrough was, and it reminds me eerie and creepy things, a dark power I don't feel like living again.

Last edited:
it's kinda the ho-mipt putting me into headspace of being able to remember the extreme psychedelic experience that the breakthrough was, and it reminds me eerie and creepy things, a dark power I don't feel like living again.
So this trip reminded you of eerie and creepy things, a dark power , you don't feel like experiencing again, and also an extreme psychedelic breakthrough?

So this trip reminded you of eerie and creepy things, a dark power , you don't feel like experiencing again, and also an extreme psychedelic breakthrough?
This quite honestly sounds like my ideal entheogenic experience...
This is what I'm aiming for when I want a truly spiritual experience....I personally feel that experiencing entity or force of such alien magnitude should be terrifying on some level.
Consider what Bible accurate descriptions of Angels are actually described....they aren't angelic white people with blond hair and beautiful white wings whatsoever...
I feel any sort of beings or seemigly supernatural forces that could possibly exist outside of our normal perceptions would and should seem so otherworldly that terror something you might expect to experience on at least some level.
Most of my greatest entheogenic experiences have been very much in line with this.

DMT breakthrough, maybe my english is not the best...
yes, it was pretty eeire and creepy, not a thing a want to live again, but I mostly remember it as it really was during a psychedelic headspace moment, not during normal life, then I don't really remember it properly.
I don't know if it makes sense to you, but that's what happens.

This quite honestly sounds like my ideal entheogenic experience...
This is what I'm aiming for when I want a truly spiritual experience....I personally feel that experiencing entity or force of such alien magnitude should be terrifying on some level.
Consider what Bible accurate descriptions of Angels are actually described....they aren't angelic white people with blond hair and beautiful white wings whatsoever...
I feel any sort of beings or seemigly supernatural forces that could possibly exist outside of our normal perceptions would and should seem so otherworldly that terror something you might expect to experience on at least some level.
Most of my greatest entheogenic experiences have been very much in line with this.
The funny thing is that I went out that trip really grateful and in awe, it was amazing, but at the same time it was fearful enough not to try again, that's the point.

This is why I stopped 4-ho-mipt. The experience seemed too dark and eerie, at least a couple or few times.

I prefer better headspace. Not saying it'll effect you like this. Could possibly be my DNA and this doesn't mesh as well as some can.

Just tried 4 ho mipt for the first time. No tolerance (I took 2fdck last night, no cross tolerance stuff there Right?). I took a 20mg LL pill, recently purchased. After 2 hours I was a bit disappointed by the weakness of the trip and I retook 10mg, knowing that it probably wouldn’t work at that point. The whole thing was insanely erotic, the details of which I’ll spare you but basically 4 hours of sex alone and then with my (sober) gal. I think it skewed that way because I was particularly horny to begin with. At the peak I was overcome with similar sensations I get from 4-x-met, sorts of waves of euphoria. someone in this thread said it feels rolly like mdma, and I see what they mean, even if it isn’t at all the same. I had some nice audio hallucinations, again like 4 x met, where I imagine crazy music that sounds very real, as well as had audio distortion. I had disappointingly few oev/cevs. 4.5 hours in I was pretty much sober.

Overall I had the best drug night in a while (last night playing music in a party on 2fdck was good to, I’ll admit). However I think the drug itself wasn’t ideal at this dosage, or it’s underdosed. Or maybe it’s because I was underslept? I have some powder 4 aco mipt so I will be able to properly dose at some point and compare it dosage wise.

Just tried 4 ho mipt for the first time. No tolerance (I took 2fdck last night, no cross tolerance stuff there Right?). I took a 20mg LL pill, recently purchased. After 2 hours I was a bit disappointed by the weakness of the trip and I retook 10mg, knowing that it probably wouldn’t work at that point. The whole thing was insanely erotic, the details of which I’ll spare you but basically 4 hours of sex alone and then with my (sober) gal. I think it skewed that way because I was particularly horny to begin with. At the peak I was overcome with similar sensations I get from 4-x-met, sorts of waves of euphoria. someone in this thread said it feels rolly like mdma, and I see what they mean, even if it isn’t at all the same. I had some nice audio hallucinations, again like 4 x met, where I imagine crazy music that sounds very real, as well as had audio distortion. I had disappointingly few oev/cevs. 4.5 hours in I was pretty much sober.

Overall I had the best drug night in a while (last night playing music in a party on 2fdck was good to, I’ll admit). However I think the drug itself wasn’t ideal at this dosage, or it’s underdosed. Or maybe it’s because I was underslept? I have some powder 4 aco mipt so I will be able to properly dose at some point and compare it dosage wise.
I had a similar experience last week... Recently purchased a 20mg LL pill, I took it on an empty stomach. It hit me FAST and the come up was pretty visual. I thought the visuals would only get better. So, feeling pretty lucid, I was about to go for a walk in the forest. However, when I went outside, the visuals became very subtle/were almost completely gone, not even 2 hours after ingestion. (At this point I added a bunch of weed and had an enjoyable, mildly psychedelic evening - music was especially immersive)

A few months ago I took a little over half of a 20mg 4HO-MET pill, which had wayy stronger effects for me, parts of the world still swirling like 4.5 hours later. So I was a little disappointed with my first 4HO-MIPT experience. Better to weigh it out myself next time.

I much prefer 4-ho-mipt to met, but it been a while. getting 100mg of mipt and a g of dmt. Went through last of dmt cartridge
the other day when i took 150mg mda and some 3/ho-pcp. I fucking love dmt. My cat looked like it was a changing tapestry and my girlfriend came through the room and sorts of looked like a 2-d cutout out from a pop up picture. I remember i couldn't stop hugging my girl and laughing as it wore off. Can't wait for Mipt and Dmt Yee!

What do you guys prefer mixing miprocin with? Its short timespan has led me to dose it alongside DOM so that as the miprocin fades, the DOM really starts to kick in. I've yet to mix it with LSD but I'm looking forward to the experience.

Mushrooms are nice but 4-AcO-DMT made me feel like I'd taken cursed ayahuasca for some reason. Has anybody ever mixed the two? (The two meaning Psilacetin and Miprocin).

Last edited:
took around 26 mg of this the other night, what a nice substance. The thing it reminded most of was Mipla. Very erotic and not much in way of visuals, but still psychedelic, in a hard to explain way. I have weighed out quite a few dmt doses and 5-meo-dmt and thought this stuff was much heavier, like i was like no way that is 25 mg, i re weighed it, and even used to counter weight thing. That's why you never eyeball these mg doses
Anyway I liked it much more than 4-ho-met, which had more visuals but was nothing special. There are so many tryptamines I want to try, I plan to grab some Mipt and 4-aco-mipt for the stash too.

I have 4-ho-mipt fumarate,
how much should I dose?
Is the dosage on psychonautwikia for hcl or can I follow it?

I have 4-ho-mipt fumarate,
how much should I dose?
Is the dosage on psychonautwikia for hcl or can I follow it?
It's not clear on the wiki what the salt is or if its even freebase. Regardless, the fumarate should be less potent than the HCL. I have the fumarate and I like 20mg level personally. But it was quite strong at that level. Also for the folks saying it has a short duration? I felt it for 8 hours easily.

It's not clear on the wiki what the salt is or if its even freebase. Regardless, the fumarate should be less potent than the HCL. I have the fumarate and I like 20mg level personally. But it was quite strong at that level. Also for the folks saying it has a short duration? I felt it for 8 hours easily.
thanks for the answer!
I have read about people claiming to have tripped for around 20 hours on this substance(!!!) the difference in effects and duration that I read online is mindblowing thats why I came here to ask, perhaps the dose and route of administration greatly affect the perceived effects... 🤔
I'm thinking about using somewhere between 20-30mg, do you think its ok for the first time? i'm somewhat experienced with psychedelics, starting now with rcs...