• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DPT Thread

Sounds like a great experience, Lead Art, thanks much for the report, and also welcome to the forum. :) That really makes me want to give me 4-HO-DPT another go, I really need to see what this particular 4-substituted variety is all about....

Just acquired a decent amount of 4-AcO-DPT from a well known Canadian vendor that's about to shut down...its a tan colour and has a very strong acetic acid odour...has anyone else noticed a strong vinegar odour with their 4-AcO-DPT??
I would imagine intranasal administration would not be pleasant because of the vinegar smell....maybe rectal ROA only???

it is active orally, vaporized, and intranasal, ime. you need much more orally, but it works, so i dont see how rectal wouldnt. just takes a while to completely dissolve in water.

Personally I have never "boofing" anything, and I would like to keep it that way. Is there any difference in the trip that comes from boofing it?

Personally I have never "boofing" anything, and I would like to keep it that way. Is there any difference in the trip that comes from boofing it?
By "boofing" i assume you mean rectal administration...
Some drugs are just wayyyyyy better revtally like MXE.
4-ho-dpt administered rectally via a 1 mil oral syringe dissolved in 1 mil vodka provided one of 're most visually intense trios I've ever had with an almost immediate onset.
Couldn't even see my hands in front of me the visuals were so intense at the peak.
I didn't have to worry about nasal drip, having to taste the chemical or whatever and 1ml of solution absorbs very very quickly recatally and dosage is roughly the same as nasal.
I would not recommend this ROA with any substance that you could easily overdose on though....in my experience rectal ROA is a bit more intense than nasal ROA.

I tried this at 25mg oral last night on an empty stomach. I felt the first effects after 15-20 minutes and after 30 minutes or so started to get some nervous twitches in my legs, mainly around my hamstrings. It felt like trapped energy getting released and shaking itself out through my legs. I felt some slight nausea which made me cough a little bit like something wanted to come up, but it never did. Apart from the physical effects, it made me feel super alert and there seemed to be an enhancement to the room's lighting effects, where anything that was reflecting light stood out more than anything else.

After the first hour, the physical effects went away. I felt really tuned in at this point. It made everything I tried to do seem so simple and effortless. The little guy in my head was in a good mood and enjoying the clarity of mental/physical harmony. I started vaping marijuana at this point per my usual nightly routine. Shortly after that, I ate a couple tacos which went down normally.

Overall the effects lasted about 4-5 hours and I had no trouble going to sleep after that. I never really got any visuals from it apart from the cool lighting effects, but my vision was super crisp. The marijuana clouded my head a bit but I had become super clear headed from the 4-AcO-DPT. I could tell when I was starting to smoke too much and was aware of how the marijuana was affecting my mental state because the tryptamine had such a strong clarity about itself on my mind. Because of that, I think this is a great tryptamine for low and micro doses. I'm not sure if I would consider 25mg low, however.

Compared to 4-HO-DPT, this one seemed to be more potent orally for me. I'll try it again at 50mg and see how it compares, but I've enjoyed the 4-AcO tryptamines more so than the 4-HO in what I've been able to research so far. They feel more natural to me. I see 4-HO-DPT being referred to as Psiprocin, does that make this one Psipracetin? I'm glad I was able to test it out.

4-AcO-DMT has been regarded as "oral DMT" and so it is encouraging to think of this one as "oral DPT". I've yet to have a great experience yet with DPT, but I think 4-AcO-DPT has a place in medicine. I didn't really get a recreational vibe from it at all. I'm judging that on how well I was able to focus on and follow along with what was happening around me. I suffer from (self-diagnosed) ADD and usually find it hard to follow a story on TV, for example, because my mind is always wandering. This chemical practically eliminated that mindless wandering.

Last edited:
I tried this orally on new years eve on the tail end of a 1p-eth-lad trip...
Tried 200mg orally which was very very visually intense yet mentally I just felt like I was even clearer headed than being sober...like my mind was plugged into a higher intelligence.
The visuals were soooooo unique, consisting of slivers, holds, neon purples, magenta, etc.
It came on suddenly with zero body load just suddenly 30 mins after swallowing it the visuals ramped up 100 fold.
This is hands down my all time favourite psychedelic...i just kept thinking the whole time thst this chemical is all I've been searching for in my lifelong adventure into psychedelics.
This stuff is absolutley extrordinary!!!

Tried 200mg orally which was very very visually intense yet mentally I just felt like I was even clearer headed than being sober...like my mind was plugged into a higher intelligence.

Haha, I bet. The 25mg I took was enough to know there is something special about this one. When I took it, I wanted to describe the feeling as superconscious. I don't remember ever being so clear headed.

This is hands down my all time favourite psychedelic...i just kept thinking the whole time thst this chemical is all I've been searching for in my lifelong adventure into psychedelics.
This stuff is absolutley extrordinary!!!

I'll be trying more of this soon at different doses, but can already say it's going to be one of my favorites, if it doesn't take first.

Tried this again at 50mg oral. I didn't mix it with marijuana this time. The effects were similar to my 25mg dose just a bit more intense. From T+15min - T+1hr I felt like my body was taking off like a rocket. I've done work with reiki and other energy therapies in the past and this reminded me of that. It raises my vibration to a higher frequency.

After the first hour the physical effects go away and I feel a great sense of clarity and peace. I almost went back to feeling "normal" at this point but felt like a better version of myself.

I believe this and psilacetin are great spiritual tools. I'd like to continue doing research with both as they are very interesting from an energetic perspective. Psilacetin seems to work to rebalance the energy centers within my body, while psipracetin works to raise my vibration and connect me to my higher self.

I may be trying a combo of the two in the near future...

I'm looking forward to trying this soon, but I'm wondering what would be a good starting IV dose for someone 155 lbs

@tacodude

not a lot of info out on this compound yet; the dosages seem to be all over the place, and even the same dose from one trip to another (same person) can have varying effects.

i would recommend starting under 10mg. insufflated, ime, is anywhere between 10-50mg, but people have pushed it a bit.

I see people saying 80+ mg is where people usually start finding use out of it although my only guess that would explain that is they had the 4-ho variation vs 4-aco. I was thinking that area if not lower... I just wish there was a good idea of mg/kg dosage estimation

I took 25mg 4-AcO-DMT and 25mg 4-AcO-DPT in gel caps.

The psilacetin kicked in first. I still got typical yawns and watery eyes but was less sedated than I normally am taking psilacetin alone. The visuals from the psilacetin had a backlight. Normally psilacetin is a bit dark but this time it was enhanced with light from the psipracetin. It sometimes looked like shattered stained glass with a bright light behind it.

Mentally it was entertaining. The psipracetin really shines through at this level. I felt like there was a ghost dancing around in my head and playing tricks on me. It had precognition and would say random things to me that synced up with words and phrases that were being said on TV, but about entirely different subjects. It felt like there was a devil and angel on my shoulders at times; this also coming from the dark/light differences in the two chemicals.

It did keep a big grin on my face throughout most of it. I vaped some marijuana during the trip which helped intensify the effects. After 4 hours or so I started coming down and may have been able to sleep. I decided instead to smoke the DPT infused herb I made earlier in the day which brought on another peak and kept things interesting for another few hours.

I would try this again with maybe 35mg 4-AcO-DMT and 65mg 4-AcO-DPT.

*ahem

@taco dude... this is the big & dandy... ppl will be posting all sorts of thoughts and info surrounding this compound, and might even overlook your question altogether.

Yes, but this is not a common compound and bringing it to the top of the thread list might attract someone experienced

It would be helpful to get more experiences and info about this one. I don't know about IV but orally it's pretty active at 25mg for me. My SO takes it orally at 12-15mg and that's a good experience for her. I'll probably try somewhere around 10mg myself soon. It has a great cognitive illumination that should still be present at that dose.

Last edited:
why is it called "psipracetin" instead of "propacetin" or something along those lines?

im much more comfortable with the (4-xx)-tryptamine naming convention anyway, but "psipracetin" is so confusing that i wanted to ask...