View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
4-AcO-DMT is extremely safe, there's no danger in megadosing it anymore than megadosing LSD. Plus, like LSD, 4-AcO-DMT doesn't even show it's true character until your on a "heroic" dose- once you've taken it that far normal doses are just a waste of time, why merely get high when you can enter an other world? I know heavy doses aren't for everyone, many/most can't handle them, but if you handle psychs well you practically owe it to yourself to take the experience as far as it can go.

, 4-AcO-DMT doesn't even show it's true character until your on a "heroic" dose- once you've taken it that far normal doses are just a waste of time, why merely get high when you can enter an other world?

Numbers please...what, exactly is a "heroic dose" of 4-aco ?

Yeah 50mg isn't a super heavy dose, just where it starts getting real. So I guess it isn't quite heroic yet. My favorite dose I've done was 84mgs, next time I do it (outside of 35mgs I'm gonna combo with either MXE, DOC, or 5-MeO-MiPT) I want to do at least 100mgs. With 4-AcO-DMT I actually find lower dosing produces more anxiety- a heavy dose may have more extreme anxiety on the come up, but once you peak it's pure & utter bliss, while more standard doses (35mgs for example) will have moments of anxiety/panic/fear at various points throughout the trip.

Last edited:
Just take care after I got past 100mg or so...it was completely different...very few visuals and a feeling of "oneness" and I unable to formulate words in my head or to know the meanings of the words I was using.
My ROA was IM for the most part and after a few of those heavy doses, 120-140 mg, something "snapped" and I couldn't do a small enough amount to keep from having a +++ trip...finally quit it all together.
Nausea was a real problem for me too at the high doses.

Definitely going to try a larger dose at one time. the 100mgs spaced out over a couple hours with about 35-40 as the biggest line I insufflated was strong but it took all of it and I still wished I had more. My next adventure I have planned is a combination of 4-ho-mipt and 4-aco-met combined. Not sure on dosage yet. Then possibly 4-aco-dmt/4-ho-met combo. I've already experimented with 4-ho-mipt/4-aco-dmt mixture isufflated which was very enjoyable and also IV. Iknow IVing psychedelics doesn't get mentioned much I've noticed but for me its one of my favorite ROA's. Usually after I am already tripping and want to boost it up a notch, only drawback is it doesn't last very long.

Usually after I am already tripping and want to boost it up a notch, only drawback is it doesn't last very long.

IMO, re-dosing after you've come on to the initial dose never gets you where you'd have been had you done it all from the start.
Best thing is to wait a few days after your "too low" dose and start with the higher dose.

Yeah it brings me way up just for too short of a time(IV'ing I mean). But I'm going to start with 50-60mgs at once next time. Did that with 4-aco-met and it was great. I have a high tolerance to these things apparently cause I read a lot of posts where people take 15-20mgs and say it blew there mind that just seems like a tease for me and I always redose anyway and get up to 50-60.

50-60mg not sure which ROA but maybe orally since Ive only taken tryptamines this way once. I usually insufflate to achieve effect faster.

How deep does it need to go? I never tried it that way is it any different than just sniffing it? The syringes I have are really small

Personally, I use a 25 gauge 1.25 inch needle with a 3cc barrel.
Also, that type of syringe won't evacuate 100% so use afull cc of water so as not to waste as much.
I shoot into my glutes...I bury the needle...or most of it...depends on how hard my initial jab is.
Do some research before you try it, but since you're already doing IV, I'm sure you know the basics.

wel yeah thats my favorite except it is so short acting. I'll have to get bigger syringes for sure cause I got the smallest for for IV just cause they are easier on the veins. I was a heroin addict for years untol about 10 yrs ago. Needles dont scare me at all, Is the effect any different than insufflation? It seems like it would be the same. well I just ordered 100mgs so I don't know I might just sniff 50-60 at once it cant be any more intense than IV. That is just crazyness lol. I'm a needle freak I guess. if it dissolves in water I've shot it up. Ketamine really got me thats how how found out what a K-hole was. I guess I'm impatient I like to feel it immediatly.

man, page 23 of this thread makes me wonder how long it will be until 4-aco-dmt and the other 4-substituted tryptamines will be made illegal. with people doing 100+ mg, it's only a matter of time until someone snaps.

100 mg of 4-aco-dmt is a very high dose. it's not normal just for anyone who may not know

^ Most definately, I've been given an asswhooping at 40mg doses which itself should be considered a very high dose for most. A good starting dose imo should be around 15mgs and the average dose ranges from 20-30mgs, though obviously some push the dose higher. I've always wondered how 4-ACO-DMT escaped banishment (in the US), it's quite mindboggling as it' definately one of the more well-known RC's and psilocin analogs.

My first dose was 30-35mg..... I haven't taken it since and don't really want to. I don't particularly like shrooms either, though. They both tend to make me extremely manic/bipolar.

^That's a pretty high first dose, I would bet that a dose of maybe 15-20mgs would've provided a much more soothing experience. Psilacetin in low/medium doses is quite calming wheras higher doses make my thoughts spiral into insanity land though I speak for myself only.

man, page 23 of this thread makes me wonder how long it will be until 4-aco-dmt and the other 4-substituted tryptamines will be made illegal. with people doing 100+ mg, it's only a matter of time until someone snaps.

100 mg of 4-aco-dmt is a very high dose. it's not normal just for anyone who may not know

Yes it is a high dose and, no, it's not normal, but neither am I.
Hell, I used to be phuckingsane.

I guess I have a high tolerance to tryptamines cause doing 100mgs in 3 doses about 45mins apart was not reall insane though i don't think i would have been able to interact in public. Some how las night I managed to polish off !00mgs of 4-ho-mipt and 100mgs of 4-aco-met. I started with a combination of the the two equalling about 50mgs. after about an hour I redosed with 35mg of ho-mipt Ived all ittle here and there of each one. before I knew it it was all gone. Talk about some serious visuals every thing the morphed into something else if it wasn't so cold and dark I would have loved to have gone outside. Its weird case the first time i did 4-aco-dmt i only did about 18-20mgs and was really out there although I hadnt tripped in about 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.