• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DALT Thread

I'd love to try 4AcO-MET - 4AcO-DiPT and 4AcO-DET I have and 4AcO-DALT fares well against them; smoking complicates comparison but looks the only viable way; the smoke was very rough and bitey for me and I was expecting some hyperspace smell but nothing. Oh well do get back with more results. Don't even know if anyone is supplying this anymore so it's a rare treat.

4-AcO-MET is a wonderful substance and comes highly recommended from me, but I must note that, unlike the others, I did not notice a significant increase in intensity or potency from smoking it compared to just eating it, and there was still a big drop in duration.... Personally I would stick to oral with this one, but maybe others have had more luck than I. Of the other three, 4-AcO-DET is definitely my favorite so far and 4-AcO-DALT may be a close second with future trials, but I really love them all in their own ways. I definitely will report back when I try more though; indeed, unfortunately the source from which my humble supply came no longer exists, so I have every intention of getting the most I possibly can out of it!

I tried smoking this again this morning, at 25 mg. Here's the trip report: (4-AcO-DALT/25 mg smoked) - Second Time - Definitely Still Impressed.

I have to say, though I still thoroughly enjoyed myself, this trip gave me much less enthusiasm about smoking it than the first one did. I may end up just risking what few oral doses I can in the future; even if it's not quite to where I want, I imagine it would probably still reach the strength of this smoked dose, and last for longer. That's certainly better than nothing.