• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ACMD submitted a report suggesting that all arylcyclohexamines be moved to class B, that was at the beginning of November. It seems unlikely that the govt have forgotten about it.

Who cares about a ban? it's not like if customs open a package with a legal chemical, they aren't going to confiscate it..
I thought all drugs are banned in AU, UK and US anyway because they are analogs of illegal drugs..

Who cares about a ban? it's not like if customs open a package with a legal chemical, they aren't going to confiscate it..

People ordering from vendors in their own country care about a ban; currently I, in the UK, can legally get 3-MeO-PCP delivered to my door from a UK vendor with absolutely no risk of it getting confiscated as customs are not involved. After the ban, I'd have to get it from abroad, so there would be a risk.

I thought all drugs are banned in AU, UK and US anyway because they are analogs of illegal drugs..

You thought wrong, the UK has no such analog act, don't know about Australia.

I insufflated 20mg and then 20mg more at t+6.00 a few days ago. Had a 3-meo-pcp-hole lasting from t+8.00 to t+14.00 ... it was amazing, beautiful. It looked a lot like a k-hole but it felt lighter and there was almost no bodyload.

I did not actually weigh the lines. The doses are my best guess. I am sorry, I probably shouldn't write the dose, if I am not entirely sure about it. They where big lines, somewhere between 15mg and 25mg, thus approximately 20mgs each.

I don't believe I had any tolerance at the time. I had not taken any drugs for a month. But I had tried doses from around 5mg to 15mg before and only had threshold effects from it. Disorientation, feeling detached from the world, slight mania, etc. So I read in this thread that larger doses could be more relaxing, and I decided to try that. In the beginning, the first 20mg where quite disorientating, but after a few hours, I felt very relaxed and clear-minded, so I decided to re-dose. And I think I could not have come into the hole, if it had not been for the second dose.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of trying IM injection with 3-MeO-PCP. Never injected anything but it sounds like such an efficient and somehow "clean" route I'd like to try it out. My ROA has been oral before but it tends to give me a lot of stomach discomfort (bloated stomach, gas and nasty heartburn, which sometimes lasts couple of days).

I'd like to know what the differences are between IM and oral, the duration, comeup time, dose etc.?
Is a Sterifilt suitable for filtering 3-MeO-PCP?

Any other tips also appreciated. Thanks. :)

Sure sterifilt is a small-pore filter like any other. Although the pore size matters for what can be filtered out.

Microfiltration includes the 0.1 to 10 micron filter sizes. The 0.2 micron filter retains mostbacteria, fungus, and particulate matter, but no viruses. The 1.2 micron filter is used for fat emulsion filtration (captures inappropriately large fat globules and some unintentional precipitates. The 5 micron filter is used in filter needles and straws for glass ampules. The 0.1 micron filter or redundant 0.2 micron filters is standard in pharmaceutical manufacturing because of its greater (double that of a single 0.2 micron) sterilizing and particle removingcapacity.

Sterifilts at 10 micron filter out particles but not any and all bacteria, if I conclude correctly. I am not sure how tiny the chance is of that being a problem but these things are made for injecting illicit drugs so unless your D.O.C. is typhoid bacteria you should be fine.

IM 3-MeO-PCP, yeah I'd go for that someday.

Finally got around to trying my sample of this the other day. Took 5mg oral. Kind of a lacklustre experience to tell the truth, but I'll probably try it again in the not too distant future.

I'm curious if ROA has a substantial effect on the experience. I know insufflated vs oral with mxe is quite different, haven't seen to much info on 3-MeO-PCP in that regard though.

At a couple points I felt rather anxious & uncomfortable, yet the dissociation was quite subtle. The whole experience lasted around 8-9hrs & I slept pretty easily. And I felt absolutely great the next day. I went shopping for a new car and I'm usually rather uncomfortable in such situations but conversation flowed very easily with the salespeople,and I didn't feel intimidated at all, which is a touch out of character for me. Interesting stuff for sure.

How have you guys experiences varied by dose & ROA?

How have you guys experiences varied by dose & ROA?

nasal hits very fast for me but i need more than with oral, but oral takes alot of time for me to feel it so usally divide the dose - some oral some nasal. this seems to work best for me

First, I'm gonna say that I haven't used Ketamine in like one year. I used MXE a decent amount, but stopped around July.

Chemical had little to no smell. ~8mg nasally @ 12:30am which burned quite a bit. Drip wasn't pleasant - mainly because of the lasting, throbing pain that accompanied it. Very numb lips by 1am. Feel slightly dissociated. Limbs feel heavy, but feels mentally stimulating. Felt like ~25-35mg of MXE. Needs higher doses to determine full effect profile.

~15mg nasally + ~5mg nasally @ t+2. Much more disorienting than MXE. Thoughts feel loopy - manic.

~24mg nasally. Heavy burn. Not too strong, but some effects are felt.. Hard to focus eyes. Coordination a bit off. More stimulating than other dissociatives. Numb and heavy limbs again. Effects tapered down heavily by the 2 hour mark. Still had CEVs around 3hour mark. Fell asleep and still feel effects 7 hours later

Was expecting a bit more.. First two were done within 2 days. 3rd time was about a week later.

I was expecting more to be honest, but it's a very nice chemical. Just a bit expensive and burns the nose quite a bit..
Note that I did use noopept+choline during those days and iirc those reduce the effects dissociatives.

I wouldn't say this hurts to snort but it kind of tickles your nose in a way that a huge effort has to be made not to sneeze

3meo lamictal and amphetamine

lamictal Gives a false positive for PCP.
I'm currently taking 70mg amphetamines and 50mg lamictal prescribed

what are interactions with 3 meo pcp

anyone have any ideas

I'd be a bit leery of taking it while on lamictal, as the both alter things in glutamatergic pathways considerably. I don't know enough to say definitively either way though.

Also if you're taking it for bipolar disorder it may be best to stay away from drugs that acutely cause mania.

Anyone else notice word recall issues in the days after using this? I had some very slight, but noticeable word recall issues for a few days following my 3-MeO-PCP experience. I'm far from entirely sure the pcp was to blame, but can't really ignore the possibility. On a more positive note my (admittedly mild) ptsd symptoms have been very substantially lessened in both frequency & intensity since that night. I may be finding the after effects more interesting than the acute intoxication lol. Still though the word recall issue makes me reticent to try this more than once every couple of months or so.

Anyone else notice word recall issues in the days after using this? I had some very slight, but noticeable word recall issues for a few days following my 3-MeO-PCP experience. I'm far from entirely sure the pcp was to blame, but can't really ignore the possibility. On a more positive note my (admittedly mild) ptsd symptoms have been very substantially lessened in both frequency & intensity since that night. I may be finding the after effects more interesting than the acute intoxication lol. Still though the word recall issue makes me reticent to try this more than once every couple of months or so.

I've been through phases of taking it every night or so for several nights on the run and the cat did not have my tongue.

AMD said:
Anyone else notice word recall issues in the days after using this?

Isn't this a common side-effect of dissociatives in general? Haven't messed with any 3-methoxylated arylcyclohexylamines aside from MXE myself, so I can't say on this one in particular....

Status
Not open for further replies.