• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

I also think 3-meo-pcp is a lot better orally than snorted. This really applies to all the legal dissos. I take it like if it was LSD, plan my day arround it, do only one dose and commit to it without redoses. Snorting is handy on some ocassions without free time or for a less potent high.

I don't believe on that thing of the two batches. I tried 4 different batches before buying this last one that should last me years, and all they were very manic and stimulating. This last batch evolved from manic and stimmy to more dissociating over the months, and I believe it has something to do with the lose of the magic, tolerance development and higher doses.

Last edited:
^ maybe you've just never got your hands on the non-stimmy stuff?
the stuff i have isn't stimulating in the slightest. it's a dissociative, with a real psychedelic edge. it's reminiscent of mxe in some ways (in my opinion, at least - though my arylcyclohexylamine experience is really only MXE, ketamine, DXM and 3-meo-pcp so i'm far from an experienced connoisseur of the dissociative class) but with some very big differences too.

the effects, for me, haven't changed a great deal since i tried it. and yeah, i've only tried one batch from the single, large (in terms of number of doses, not quantity) order i made when i bought it.
i've tried xorkoth's method of snorting small amounts throughout the day, but it didn't have the effects he describes.

i assumed that i had either got some different or contaminated drug - or that there was some metabolic reason for the fact that my stuff seemed to have different effects, but still in a very low dose range with other similarities to what other people report - like the 1-1.5 hour come-up.

it's got me totally stumped, but i know nothing about pharmacology. it seems to me like most people encounter the speedy manic stuff, and i'm one of the few that hasn't come across it at all. to me, 3-meo-pcp is a fairly lucid but still very powerful dissociative.

i wish i could try the speedy stuff, but i'm perfectly happy with what i've experienced with the stuff i've got.
RCs can be tricky/risky to import into australia (customs seize a lot) so i stopped doing it, so i suppose i won't be able to see if other batches give me manic effects, which is a shame.

The only reason I almost always dose it nasally is because I hardly ever use it for dissociation. I don't like feeling dissociated that much usually, it's a rare thing for me, but the stimulating and motivating properties of it really appeal to me more regularly and those properties are brought out more by nasal admin. I totally agree that as a dissociative it's better orally, and also more potent. Much fuller effect in the body and mind, just like MXE. But it makes me feel more intoxicated which I'm just not usually going for. I prefer MXE for dissociation and I still have a little bit of it so on the rare occasion I go for dissociation I tend to use that.

Which batch is most common? I'm almost done with my stuff, but wondering if its worth reordering. I would rather know what I'm going to get.

Yeah dude, Xorkoth and I share I dare say an affinity for how we supertriangulate with this gem, the method of ROA speaks for itself, something about it and the ol'factory sustem, stimulating to an N'th degree, like nine inch nails erasering, seeing a new era of pentatonic hexagonic merkaba'ing. I'm vortechsing.

I can almost hear my words reverberating in hundreds of crying eyes reading my vibes, a global singularity, transcommunicating from afar off land, permeating the airwaves with my calculating nonsense.

Today I'm meta bowling metabolites, sweating out the source field crystallizing for eternity, 24 times 37 equals 888, infinity times three, the holy trinity tri-forcing like a Legend of Zelda, a breath of the wild, one day I will play that game and understand the chimes a play in.

And a bee is buzzing over my head, incredibly surrendering to milky yellow honey tunneling into wonder land. Modertors, you can condense my quadulated postings. Fuck with my vibes all day long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vortech you seem to be having an awesome 3-meo-fueled journey haha :) <3

A few years ago, I IVed about 15mg of this and had a little mini freak out. I wound up making a thread here while I was still zonked. Everyone was super nice, and helpful (unlike reddit assholes). One person suggested square breathing and ever since I've used that a lot to deal with anxiety in my daily life.

I was in the middles heroin addiction at that time, but somehow manged to stay off h for 3 days after the trip. I had such intense feelings of guilt due to my h use while I was tripping. I am still impressed by that and it makes me think this compound might have real therapeutic potential.

Anyway, enough time has passed that I think I'm ready to try it again, but obviously a lower dose and different roa.

Hey Vortechin'! I enjoyed your MXE book like a pig in a puddle. You said you were preparing another one, it isn´t?

Great minireport, by the way =D

Hexagon Sun, stay green, grinning wide Wi-Fi fidelity. Yeah I'm a pig a puddle, this game I play between God and me, it's called synchronicity, bible-ing a million miles away from the heart of Babylon, babbling on as Pearl Jam's peanut-butter-jelly-time 'Jeremy' speaks to me.

To answer your question more succintly, the big bada-boom-of-a-book is writing itself, basically.

I think "like a pig in shit" is much more elegant.

How much did you take, what happened and how do you figure it's neurotoxic?

I agree though that it can cause serious fuck-ups which have been reported on this forum, and yeah drink a lot of water. Convulsions require very high dosages and many of these compounds can cause that, except ketamine. You make it sound like it's impossible to use responsibly, yet I have been fine by just lowballing it virtually every time. But yeah if you aren't careful it can wreck your life.

I don't really use it anymore though, it lost it's sparkle...

I just want to warn anyone who might want to try 3-MeO-PCP that it is EVIL. Any light you gleen from it is a carefully crafted and dangerous lie. Dont let it trick you. It is from the dark side and if you are predisposed to any mental health issues, well here is a great way to trigger them. The bliss you might experience from this drug is not worth the extreme risk it carries. It only takes a little to cross the threshold, enter complete psychosis, and totally lose yourself. It can destroy a person's life in one night. Unless you want that, I highly recommend you steer clear of this drug. There are enough analogs that you can find that dont carry the same dangers. Please be responsible if you do take it. Only leave a small amount out so, in case you redose without realizing, you won't overdose. Make sure you have someone looking out for you. Make sure you don't have anything breakable or important in the room. DO NOT DO THIS DRUG IN PUBLIC. Stay somewhere safe. Ideally, you should be wearing comfortable clothing and have lots of pillows or rugs around in case you go into convulsions, which can last for hours. Drink lots of water. When you come down, do aftercare for yourself, too, especially for your brain. Omega 3s, ginko biloba, green tea, etc. The neurotoxic effects are real. This drug is no fuck-around. It demands respect. It is a slice of heaven and an eternity of hell. It destroyed my relationship and I wish I had never heard of it.

Honestly, this drug is nice and subtle when used responsibly. One thing is to take 5-10mg of this drug once in a while and another thing is abuse the shit out of it like if it was ketamine, like your boyfriend did, and take 50mg doses (I can't even think about what that dose can do, at 20mg I lose my shit completely rubbing the overdose, and I would never go higher than that even if they paid me... That, with a very high permatolerance to dissos)

Also, this drug has got long legs, so it's not for taking everyday if you love your mental and physical health. Reading the big&dandies about this one will teach you that a lot of people here were already warning about those issues, it can for sure be taken responsibly.

Sorry if I'm sounding harsh, but the whole "alcohol/heroin/ketamine/cocaine is EVIL" thing just angers me, drugs are not good or wrong, drugs are just drugs, and there is up to the human beeings to take them in a "benign" or "evil" way.

I'm sorry about your boyfriend addiction and lack of self control, I trully see myself reflected there, I was there, done that. But I never blamed drugs, only myself was the problem.

Uplift you gotta downshift responsibly to avoid hitting yourself head-on with a tree...no differently than alcoholic spirits which humanity still has trouble wielding after millennia of fermented fleek...I'll give you that, you have half of the story, and it bears repeating for HR's sake: reserve this pig-in-shit for well-tuned set and settings, I.e. a healthy dose of dissociate experience...welcome to folding...respect it like a church just like your body, a molecular sacrament describbling the Blood of BuddhaChrist and the fucking Lucid Light of Luciferian Technology, all rolled into one...try putting this cat back in the bag, like substance D from A Scanner Darkly. Seriously the potential to accelerate conscious evolution, it has already made it Mark, spelled out in coordinates, a delivery from a stork, it will go down in history as divinity and infamy, the holy grail of chem-trail yin yang water-dowsing flames. PKD, I wonder his experience with the progenitive relative of its time- PCP- as a starring role in his novel inspirational musings. PCP, as I understand, it is even harder to triangulate. The 3-methoxy provides some sort of ethereal bass-toned base foundation for 2020 revelation...like hula-hooping kundalini chi. It will be a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, a Care Bear stare of Voltron assembling, Vytear-piercing high-frequency waves when we come together with the pieces of this puzzle.

In the wise words of an Imagined Dragon (I'm paraphrasing) 'Welcome to the New Age', feeling the all-chemical reaction filling our phallus like a chalice cup of offering, audiences everywhere- ladies and gentlemen- we are sipping radioactive cancer-killing creativity.

Vortech I love you, you rape my mind everytime I read you <3 that should be said :D

I've been using a decent dose every couple weeks to treat depression. Its like clockwork that the depression returns a week or two later almost at once and persists until the next dose. Does anyone think that the 1-2 week lasting antidepressant effects from a single decent dose are due to residual 3meo or some kind of lasting modification in brain chemistry? What are the theories for why this works?

I guess its the same way they are using ketamine for depression. But pcp has that added SRI and DRI activity and is harder to eliminate. What are the reasons for this effect?

I wish there was something shorter lasting that worked (maybe I should try K) this way. I would often prefer to fix my depression without having to be intoxicated for 6+ hours on 3meo. I'm not messed up too badly but reading comprehension can be compromised on the day of 3meo...does K get you back to a totally normal brain function more quikcly? If it does it might be too addictive...the deterrent of not being able to sleep on 3meo and "wasting" so much time treating my depression keeps it to be used almost mainly for that purpose...unless I'm doing fun or "going out" but I can't get the dose high enough in that context to get the full antidepressant effect

Last edited:
I was just talking about this, how the brain circuitry persists for days, trailing off over the course of a week, maybe two if you tune it right. When I get my church off the ground, I think it would be a wise thing to help the community, to or each using the sacrament, say, once a week in a spiritual setting, collectively, in a way that creates a strong resonance that rings for the entirety of the rest of the week, building up circuitry gradually, responsibly, in a way that lets us more easily integrate it into our 'default' lives.

Another experiment I have been working on, and I recommend others take a look, is timing my cycles of use with my biorhythms. 'Personal Biorhythms' for Android, using the 'more precise algorithm' has been the most consistently accurate for me and other subjects I do readings for. For instance, the last week or two my biorhythms were in a big rut, and it was synchronistic that the timing aligned with my disso and psychedelic 'on' cycle, supplementing my energy levels in a way to bring them up to speed. The next week or so I'm having a peak alignment, so my levels will be just dandy as a lion, mane-lining source code 'naturally'...a word I use loosely. For instance, tramadol- a molecule that was thought to be exclusively synthetic (meaning not occurring naturally)- was discovered recently to be present in some African plant. I'm just wildly speculating here, but how is it not possible that 3-meo-pcp could be a naturally-derived molecule on an extraterrestrial planet, and when we ingest it, our 'akashic neural lace' interfaces with a sort of non-local quantum-entangled extraterrestrial consciousness...and even if it isn't naturally derived, this mechanism could still be possible if there is an alien race that happens to share our affinity for dissociatives...I mean, it would perfectly explain some of the weirdest downloads retrieved in these altered states...Dissociatives by their very definition have the ability to tune us into out-of-body consciousness all around us and in (I believe) non-locally, meaning any fucking where in time and space, ancient and future, so it really isn't that unbelievable...one specific effect dissos have is have to put me in an undeniably-real flow state, where part of me is ahead of time, enabling me to freestyle with musicians or even the radio and complete people's sentences in a way that is nothing short of mystical, like I'm at the point where songs I've never heard before I sing along perfectly to, the words, rhythm AND melody... food for thought!

I want a few grams of 3-meo-pcp for when I'm old and dying. Better yet, 3-meo-pce (and hey, some mxe, while I'm dreaming) to alternate and combine with it. Go out like a fuckin comet.

Probably I shouldn't have it on hand in the interim though.