• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

How would dosing change between oral and nasal? I railed a huge amount last night (probably 100mg I have massive permatolerance from using dissociatives for over half my life at this point so I'm an eyeballer) but it has a nasty nasal feel to it, I'd rather orally dose.

IMHO it is the best bump (insufflation) drug up to date. Has an orange-smell to it.

IMHO it is the best bump (insufflation) drug up to date. Has an orange-smell to it.

I think the best snorted drug up to date is still cocaine. I mean, I hate stimulants, specially cocaine (Usually heavy cutted, and with a very short duration), but the taste of it downing the throat is delicious.

I used to think back in the days that the most tasty drug for snorting was ketamine, but that's just because I was addicted. None of the arylcyclohexylamines really tastes good ^^

I think the best snorted drug up to date is still cocaine. I mean, I hate stimulants, specially cocaine (Usually heavy cutted, and with a very short duration), but the taste of it downing the throat is delicious.

I used to think back in the days that the most tasty drug for snorting was ketamine, but that's just because I was addicted. None of the arylcyclohexylamines really tastes good ^^
What? Ah man coke tastes and smells like chems heavy (the better the coke the stronger the smell imo) The numbing aspect is the best part about good coke.
Still imho opiates taste delicious, probably because you know your gonna be feeling good after. As they say everyone is different. Sorry to derail this thread further.

What? Ah man coke tastes and smells like chems heavy (the better the coke the stronger the smell imo) The numbing aspect is the best part about good coke.
Still imho opiates taste delicious, probably because you know your gonna be feeling good after. As they say everyone is different. Sorry to derail this thread further.

A case of YMMV. I dislike coke. I like the chemical taste of street phet (and also of some RCs). =D

Anyways : The current batch of 3-meo-PCE tastes like synthetic orange flavour.

Anybody care to speculate on why it smells this way?Was it such a disgusting smell that somthing was deliberately added to help sell the product? I highly doubt that is the case. I just don't know of anything that would make it smell like oranges

I use to get citric overtones when tasting 2c´s. It´s part of his chemical signature, nothing added. I guess in this case is the same

Yeah yepyepwoah, you ask a lot of questions, you smell like an undercover DEA (Dissociatives Enforcement Agency) agent :(

Haha... if yepyep is DEA then I'm NSA. =D

Everyone knows only DEA agents ask about drugs in a big and dandy thread about drugs on Bluelight. Duh. 8)

If yepyep is DEA then I am a young tyra banks, that only smells and licks pussy. Am I ?

I fucking love this drug. I have been taking 20 - 30 mg total, in small doses spread out over several hours. It generally takes at least 90 minutes, more like two hours, for me to feel the effects. Makes titrating the dose really tricky. I was very cautious at first because of that. I didn't want to put myself in a fugue state, as I have occasionally done with other dissociatives. But at this point I feel like I've worked with it enough to know how I respond to it at this range. Soon, I will start experimenting with a larger initial dose.

I've been combining it with O-PCM, and O-PCE as well (but not all three at once), I find they really synergize wonderfully. But there is something about the 3-meo-pce, it gives me this feeling of electricity in my body, like a literal buzzing. it's great.

I don't think I've mentioned this but don't do 160mg orally in one dose, I've been using dissociatives half my life and that whupped my ass, spent around 20 days in psych ward.

This shit is so smooth... I received 5g recently and was doing 30-50mg snorted/oral doses those last days. It's just perfect. It's like 3-meo-pcp subtlety but more subtle! You really need to look after the effects and know your dissos in order to appreciate it. A lot more chilling, calm, warmer, and less dissociating.

It's difficult to tell if you are high or not if you don't mix it with beer or weed, at least for a dissohead like me. That's a good thing. I can see myself experimenting with psychedelic combos in the very near future, you'll for sure hear from me in this thread again about that matter :D

I don't think I've mentioned this but don't do 160mg orally in one dose, I've been using dissociatives half my life and that whupped my ass, spent around 20 days in psych ward.

Jesus christ man, you're one crazy motherfucker, and I don't mean that in a derogatory way, but shit, your escapades on dissos really stand out in my mind as examples of what not to do with them. If I ever end up in a psych ward, I feel like I'd quit doing the drugs involved in getting me there.

But yeah 160mg of this is crazy, what compelled you to do that?

Jesus christ man, you're one crazy motherfucker, and I don't mean that in a derogatory way, but shit, your escapades on dissos really stand out in my mind as examples of what not to do with them. If I ever end up in a psych ward, I feel like I'd quit doing the drugs involved in getting me there.

But yeah 160mg of this is crazy, what compelled you to do that?

I was doing around 80mg at once and wanted to kill the bag so I poured it all out on the scale and it was 160mg. I was high as a kite and a girl came over and called an ambulance on me because I told her (really slowly) I had gone insane etc.

edit: Yeah I need to not do drugs at all because dissociatives are the only ones I really enjoy. The psych ward is a joke I got sent to my favorite one and was getting my dick sucked by some junkie broad, decent food etc. I'll never get those 20 days back though.

Last edited:
Actually that's an apt response to deflect my patronizing with an equal dose of patronizing... When I think of something witty to say I don't always think about how it could be interpreted. Rule of thumb, don't take anything said on the Internet personally, for these words and our online avatars are only cheap representations of our true characters.