• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCE Thread

The initial reports of this werfe pretty unanimously "meh", where people said they weren't even sure what it was doing, it seemed weak, etc. But then the reports seemed to change to view it much more favorably, it makes me wonder if the first batch just wasn't very well-made? I haven't tried it, though I have experience with 3-MeO-PCP, 3-HO-PCP, and 3-MeO-PCE.

Had the traffic thing with MDMA. Never with dissos though.. though there's the rare dissociative fugue state in which anything is possible.

Also, been confusing 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE again here. Please disregard past comments.

^ And here I've been confusing MeO and HO.. jeez.. that's too much confusion. Might have to clean out all relevant posts one day, this is becoming a pattern of unintentional misinformation.

Anyway, duly sampling 3-HO-PCE at the moment (double-checked). It's slow in effect, even rectally. It's somewhat dull, but pleasantly centered. During the come-up it has some of that weird warmth MXPr has that MXE hadn't, but that seems to be declining as it nears plateau.

Testing 40mg rectally with tolerance at the moment. It does otherwordly things to familiar sounds.

I'm surprised I missed this one before. Might undercut MXPr in potency/efficiency ratio... once I can do math again..

It creeps up, so if one were to redose , a very questionable (dangerous) roller coaster could follow.

Luckily everyone on this end is safe. :D

Also as a note, the feeling with ~2-5mg is very manageable, and was enjoyable enough to cause a desire for more. (And it takes a long time to feel the full effects,

Due to this make sure to start with the amount you want (weighed out)

-and until you are very familiar with its effects (multiple controlled uses over multiple days), make sure not to consume more than your initial dose in any single day).

Also, if you’re a first timer and plan on trying a dosage in the “strong” range (20mg or more) I would greatly recommend a trip sitter.

If you are unfamiliar with dissos like this, I would recommend a trip sitter at any dose, (due to the fairly likely hypermania, and lesser possibility of full blown mania)

Individually, the 3-HO-PCx weren't remarkable for me. 3-HO-PCP was a bit too cold & distant. 3-HO-PCE was somewhat superficial.

Decided to combo them. Sniffed 4mg 3-HO-PCP+6mg 3-HO-PCE and at 2 hours in I boosted with doses similar to the initial one. It was stronger & more immersive than I expected. They play really well together. Everything became very intriguing, & it was relaxing & euphoric. A gilded dissociation.

Generally I think dissociative combos are unnecessary, but I would actually prefer these in tandem going forward, rather than in isolation.

The initial reports of this werfe pretty unanimously "meh", where people said they weren't even sure what it was doing, it seemed weak, etc. But then the reports seemed to change to view it much more favorably, it makes me wonder if the first batch just wasn't very well-made? I haven't tried it, though I have experience with 3-MeO-PCP, 3-HO-PCP, and 3-MeO-PCE.

Iirc, the first batch of 3-HO-PCE was either fake or highly impure. From what I've read, no one got any worthwhile effects and it took until another batch was being sold before anyone reported worthwhile or even dissociative effects. My guess is the synthesis failed and they decided to sell it anyway, but I don't know for sure.

I thought I'd share my 2 cents when it comes to 3-HO-PCE...

I'm not a huge disso guy...

I love ketamine, and loved methoxetamine.... had several DXM experiences when I was much younger, but never dived into the RC disso scene until I bought 500mg of 3-HO-PCE.

I went through the whole 500mg over the course of a month.

When I started I was just messing around, 10mg here and there in combination with other drugs. I kinda liked it. Numbness, wobblyness, kinda added to other drugs and made it more interesting.

I started combining it with ketamine which was quite interesting, but nothing spectacular.

I did it by itself in the 20-30mg range with a few beers and weed a couple of times and was NOT impressed. I can only describe it as "boring" and "weird".

Anwyays, I didn't pay it much attention for awhile. Then I ran out of my main drugs, which I was quite heavy into.

After going through several grams of ketamine I was also going through heroin withdrawal at the same time, and had no other drugs, so foolishly I eyeballed about 50 mg of 3-HO-PCE and snorted away. (Honestly it was probably closer to 75mg now that I think about it, I didn't weigh it so I will never know)

I thought, because of the several grams of K I went thru, I must have a huge disso tolerance... Big mistake....

I got uncomfortably high, could hardly stand or move without falling and acting like a drunken asshole. Hallucinations were quite strong, but not the same as LSD or any traditional psychedelic. More like extremely strong visual distortions. Nothing fractal.

Body completely numb, tactile hallucinations, extreme psychological distress...

I was manic and having a borderline psychotic episode. I kept having suicidal thoughts, or more accurately, the idea of "kill yourself" over and over in my head. It was absolutely horrible. This was during the last stages of a heroin withdrawal. Stupid, I know.

All I could do was lay, and sometimes flail, around in bed for 6-8 hours until it passed, and finally it did.

I threw the remaining ~100mg out... not my cup of tea.

Overall, I think 3-HO-PCE is "interesting" at best, and not something I will ever buy again. It was unique in adding to experiences of other drugs, but by itself it is not euphoric at all, and quite boring tbh...

Last edited:
I'm sure I've been sold some of these compounds you all mention but the dealers told me it's Ketamine, its happened 3 fucking times, 5 if you include another batch that was like K only small crystaline powder and not as strong, slightly different feel

Well the other batches was slightly dissociative but caused fast heart and on edge feeling, like caffeine and an RC mixed together

One batch I had 4 small bumps, slight dissociative and the I passed out but not in a K hole, legit unconscious

When I came too I could still feel it, I couldn't even type a text for another few hours and couldn't sleep that night and I took it at 3pm,

Next day as was depressed as fuck, weird!

It wasn't nice, I want to know what it was but I flushed 2 grams down the sink after I woke up from passing out I barely remember flushing it, wish I knew about wedinos then lol

Fucking K dealers selling me this at K

Why do people do this stuff knstrad if just buying ketamine, is it any better than proper K?

Even MXE wasn't as good as K for me

I'm sure I've been sold some of these compounds you all mention but the dealers told me it's Ketamine, its happened 3 fucking times, 5 if you include another batch that was like K only small crystaline powder and not as strong, slightly different feel

Well the other batches was slightly dissociative but caused fast heart and on edge feeling, like caffeine and an RC mixed together

One batch I had 4 small bumps, slight dissociative and the I passed out but not in a K hole, legit unconscious

When I came too I could still feel it, I couldn't even type a text for another few hours and couldn't sleep that night and I took it at 3pm,

Next day as was depressed as fuck, weird!

It wasn't nice, I want to know what it was but I flushed 2 grams down the sink after I woke up from passing out I barely remember flushing it, wish I knew about wedinos then lol

Fucking K dealers selling me this at K

Why do people do this stuff knstrad if just buying ketamine, is it any better than proper K?

Even MXE wasn't as good as K for me

For me I've always had a better time with MXE than with K personally, but probably can attribute that to street quality and things like that. Any pharma K I've had has been good I just dislike the short duration I guess and have had more hole type experiences on MXE.

But I'm test driving 3hopce today. W/ disso tolerance.

12:30pm started with 9mg nasally
2pm took another 11mg nasally

It's now nearly 3pm and my first thoughts are kinda similar to what others have said. This stuff feels pleasant, and it's not as potent by weight as I thought it would be, but it's not quite as euphoric as other dissos are for me. Feels very neutral. But still good. Don't feel any mania, and I'm naturally a manic person.

The bodily effects are a lot less than I would expect. I feel good but not super scatter brained or dissociated in particular.

Not planning on redosing with this today, but might be seeing how 2fdck plays with it a few hours from now.

I keep reading about these other dissociatives on here, I love my K but I also am tempted to try one of these other dissociatives I keep hearing about but I don't know where to even start?

I want to feel trippy, and hole like K, no stimulation, no fast heart or anything, basically like ketamine or MXE lol
What's the most similar to K or MXE out of

3-HO-PCE
3-HO-PCP
3-MEO-PCE
3-MEO-PCP
2-FDCK
DCK
O-PCE
MXPr

The first 2 have an ambulance at the top of Psyconaut Wiki that can't be good lol, causes mania, delusions and psychosis

So those are a no from me lol, I did look at the others but I can't seem to take in the info, then I forget whats what, so maybe if I ask you lot on here then by the time I get paid I'll have all the info I need so I can chose the best one

I think doing such tiny doses will be weird though as I normally rack up huge lines and snort away a gram lol

I keep reading about these other dissociatives on here, I love my K but I also am tempted to try one of these other dissociatives I keep hearing about but I don't know where to even start?

I want to feel trippy, and hole like K, no stimulation, no fast heart or anything, basically like ketamine or MXE lol
What's the most similar to K or MXE out of

3-HO-PCE
3-HO-PCP
3-MEO-PCE
3-MEO-PCP
2-FDCK
DCK
O-PCE
MXPr

The first 2 have an ambulance at the top of Psyconaut Wiki that can't be good lol, causes mania, delusions and psychosis

So those are a no from me lol, I did look at the others but I can't seem to take in the info, then I forget whats what, so maybe if I ask you lot on here then by the time I get paid I'll have all the info I need so I can chose the best one

I think doing such tiny doses will be weird though as I normally rack up huge lines and snort away a gram lol

Of this list I've tried:

3hopce
3meopcp
2fdck
Mxpr
Mxe, pcp, and k as well

Imo, the one that is most similar to K would be 2fdck from my experience, as it's just ketamine with fluorine instead of chlorine. I've had good experiences with it recently.

Dosage range is still similar to K. Not sure if I've "holed" yet but I've gotten close and it is sedating for me. It is remarkably pleasant, euphoric, pretty visuals, bright, emotional, etc. Keep in mind my experiences of late are also colored with m-amp use so ymmv.

I'm trying 3hopce today for the first time and it is cool but not properly sedating or dissociative as I thought it would be.

I'm about to drop 2fdck on top of this party probably sometime today so maybe I'll let you know how that goes.

Not that much like it, no. There are some similarities but a lot of differences. MXPr is good but it's no MXE. I have heard some reports of very high dosages being really insane and a few people who did so said they liked it better, but I haven't personally experienced anything like MXE on it.

Is 2fdck little tiny crystals, like a course powder, but still crystally, a bit like salt? I had some of that sold to me as K, but I knew it wasn't K even though it felt similar, something about it was off?

Is 2fdck little tiny crystals, like a course powder, but still crystally, a bit like salt? I had some of that sold to me as K, but I knew it wasn't K even though it felt similar, something about it was off?

My stuff is crystally. I personally have become fond of 2f-dck, its very clear and straightforward, there isn't a lot of mindfuckery but it just feels nice. I have at this point hoovered quite a bit over the previous day, I like it for its simplistic beauty but it isn't overly sedating or powerful. My partner tends to agree. Idk, I feel like a lot of it has to do with tolerance as well. I just don't think I'll ever really be able to relive those MXE days.

Sounds like a poor man's K lol, I might just stick to Ketamine, I just wanted to try something new that's a dissociative, but I want mind fuck, I want trippy, I want sedating and powerful lol, I want to hole

DCK IMO is like super-ketamine, I would agree that 2F-DCK is basically a poor man's K, there's something unique about it for sure and for disso connoisseurs it's worth a look, but on the whole I was not impressed.

DCK on the other hand... much more potent than ketamine, longer duration, essentially the same hole space, even somewhat more reliably euphoric in some ways... I think this is actually my new favourite dissociative. It can have long, trailing aftereffects including some physical unsteadiness lasting into the next day which I was not a fan of initially, so it is more of a commitment than K, for sure - which is very easy to do for a quick journey down the rabbit hole knowing you'll be back and relatively functional in a few hours max, a little too easy for me, whereas knowing that DCK is more of a commitment, I think and hope I can respect it a little more and not abuse it. I would urge caution however as the high potency means if you are prone to overuse you will rapidly jack up your tolerance to all other dissociatives, and potentially harm yourself psychologically in the process.

DCK on the other hand... much more potent than ketamine, longer duration, essentially the same hole space, even somewhat more reliably euphoric in some ways... I think this is actually my new favourite dissociative

Cool I might try that then, I had one of these RCs sold to me as K but it wasn't it was nasty, I don't want to buy that again lol, is DCK a powder or crystal what's the mg to sniff? Bumps or lines?