• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-7 Thread

I have found lowish doses of 2C-T-7 to be a wonderful antidepressant/enhancer. A 12mg rectal dose (with some tolerance, especially to PEAs) once had me talking and smiling non-stop all night long. It also provided a glowing body high that felt quite sexual. Speaking of which, it was one of the best sexual enhancers I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing.

The other thing about rectal administration of it is that in my experience it totally eliminated any nausea of any kind. The experience was extraordinarily comfortable.

Good to hear Xorkoth! Do you remember how long for first alerts and then how long til peak via the rectal route?

Can you compare what the 12mg rectal was like in intensity to an oral dose? 2X?

Peace and L%)VE mang! =D

Hard to say, really... I hadn't used it in around 5 or 6 months when I took that rectal dose. Also, I seem to have a naturally high tolerance to 2C-T-7, even before I had general phenethylamine tolerance, like MGS does. I took 22mg the first time (orally), and the 12mg rectal dose was about like that, which is to say, for me, that it provided no visuals of any kind other than some brightening of colors, and it caused me to enter into a very jovial and talkative mood. The rectal dose was definitely smoother, though, which made it better. I think I will always take T-7 rectally in the future. The body high of 2C-T-7, for me, is reminiscent of MDMA, except less pushy and more refined/clean-feeling. The kind of talking I was compelled to do continually was not like that of MDMA or amphetamines, in that I was not proclaiming love for everything or out of control at all. Instead, things were just flying out of my mouth, coherent, analytical things, with loads of humor mixed in. Lots of wordplay and puns. I was also talking at what felt like about 90 miles a minute (as if miles can be applied to speech). I had lots of energy and didn't like to stay sitting for very long. I also had a fragmented short-term memory to some extent; I kept finding myself walking back and forth between two or three places in my apartment, wondering what the hell I was walking around for. My fiance and I did have a lot of very deep and spiritual conversation, and we spent some time watching TV. On psychedelics when I watch TV, my mind races to analyze the social interactions and the state of American consumerism, and this was no exception, except that I felt perhaps more mentally sharp about it, except when my train of thought would get derailed temporarily or permanently.

First alerts were at around 15 or 20 minutes. It built slowly (for rectal admin) and reached full effects around T+1:00, I'd say. The absolute peak was maybe around T+2:00, which persisted until T+4:00 or T+5:00, when it began to very slowly taper down. I can't remember exactly... I took some notes to write a trip report, but never wrote it, and my notes aren't handy right now. The body high was fabulous, and it actually got more and more pleasurable as time went on. Probably the best part of the body high was around T+6:00, where I was feeling a constant warm tingling in my solar plexus/groin. It felt decided sexual, and I began to feel like an animal. I proceeded to have sex, and it was in all honesty the most I've ever found a substance to enhance that activity.

Man, I've got to try a low dose of 2C-T-7 again. I just remembered how good it was!

Sounds quite nice re: tingling groin!!! =D %) 8o

Thanks for the feedback, hopefully the sun shines on my rectum and 2CT7 will infilitrate therein. We'll see, I guess! 8)

btw, your avatar is a dead cat!? 8o

LOVE!

Just goes to show you how different people react differently.

The last thing I can associate 2C-T-7 with is sex! My one difficult experience with made my skin feel slimy and, as I mentioned before, my whole body ached. Not to mention, the nausea.

Although I am not fond of any of the available 2C-Ts, I will admit that 2C-T-21 has a weird sexual enhancement.

Anyone have good links to the deaths caused by 2C-T-7? I'm trying to add those to the external information links I'm psoting at the beginning of the thread.

samadhi_smiles said:
btw, your avatar is a dead cat!?

No! She's my cat who almost died a few weeks ago. In my avatar's picture, she's just laying on her back being snuggly. :)

I set it as my avatar on the night that she almost died, to try to get some support for her from the people here at Bluelight. I mostly posted about it in TDS. It may have worked, because the next day she was 100% healthy and even the problems they had found the day before were gone. The doctor (vet) said he'd never seen anything like that recovery and that he considers it a medical miracle. Then he said "She must have had a lot of people caring about her and sending good thoughts", which is exactly what people were doing!

I left the picture up in honor of her and of those who helped her to survive. Thanks! You know who you are.

Would there be any problems in me suspending 250mg 2C-T-7 in 500ml distilled water? would it degrade over time?

Thanks,

I'm considering trying a combination of mdma+2c-t-7. I'm aware its potentially dangerous and deaths have occurred, but not everyone acts safe!

How safe would i be if i was careful with the doses, its not something i want to attempt again due to the dangers inolved. Lets say a trial run of 50mg mdma + 10mg 2c-t-7 ?

How could it be an enjoyable experience knowing that you are risking serotonin syndrome?

I recommend very highly against it. At least one of the deaths was caused by this combination.

FuckThePolice said:
I'm considering trying a combination of mdma+2c-t-7. I'm aware its potentially dangerous and deaths have occurred, but not everyone acts safe!

How safe would i be if i was careful with the doses, its not something i want to attempt again due to the dangers inolved. Lets say a trial run of 50mg mdma + 10mg 2c-t-7 ?

2C-T-7 is already reported to have MDMA-like qualities of it's own ... there is no need to test the limits and risk your life by combining it with MDMA. Although I don't think such low doses would be life threatening, for obvious reasons I would highly recommend against any T-7/MDMA combo.

Samadhi, I'd never heard that there was a risk of serotonin syndrome, but that could well be the cause of the deaths. I'd be curious to find out if these people were on SSRIs.

I'd also recommend against rectal admin with 2C-T-7 for higher doses. I assume it carries the same risks as insufflation.

I've combined them (full dose of MDMA, 30mg of 2C-T-7 at T=3hr) and saw no real reason to do so, unlike 2C-B and MDMA where there is a special synergy. 2C-T-7 has (for me anyway) all of the warmth of MDMA and more. But the combo together was rather chaotic. If you do choose, use much less 2C-T-7 as months later I tried it again (with just 10mg of 2C-T-7) and it worked great.

FuckThePolice said:

Taking the 2CT7 at t+3 hours after the MDMA is very different from stacking the peaks, surely you know this MGS.

FuckThePolice said:

I doubt its worth the risk. I think a combination with another 2C-x could get you to the same place without the same risks that 2C-T-x carries.

Well of course. The OP didn't indicate which way he intented to go, and I simply was sharing what experience I had. And for accuracy, I should indicate that I just realized the second time (with the 10mg of T7) actually involved MDA. Sorry for the mixup.

samadhi_smiles said:
Taking the 2CT7 at t+3 hours after the MDMA is very different from stacking the peaks, surely you know this MGS.

Last edited:
To be honest it was from reading this clippet from an experience report thats made me want to attempt the combination. I've only candyflipped once and the pleasure I received from that combination had me practically moaning in parts... Incredible!

+0:00h 50mg MDMA

+0:20h 50mg MDMA
The initial MDMA was great, light, euphoric, very theraputic, insightful and a bit too much for me to dance to as it progressed. Talking was honest and flowing. A great MDMA experience was had.

+3:30 50mg MDMA & 10mg 2ct7
After about 10 minutes I began to feel the intense rush of MDMA. Soon after I also began to feel the mild 2ct7 feeling. I cannot begin to describe the sheer euphoria and bliss that took over in the next hour or so, and continued till +10:00hr. As the initial blowup began, I could not stop writhing my body. All memories seemed to become distant, all point of self became irrelevant, boundries disappeared. I was blown to the focus point of bliss. I could easily come to clear my head, but why, the bliss I felt was so intensely profound that I let myself roll beneath the waves of pleasure that continued to pound me with increasing intensity. I began to moan with pleasure quite loudly, and I couldn't help but go with the flow.

I continued along this orgasmic feeling for about two hours, with the moaning getting louder and louder, with time seeming to get slower and slower. Soon after the two hours, the pleasure finally began to subside. Though my friends began to get worried after the first half-hour of my moaning so loudly that people curiously came to look over. At this point, a real world situation could be quite sustainable, with an ability to clear the head and deal with any situation. I do not want to encourage anyone to try this combination, though you will probably come to the conclusion that it is just too hard on the brain.

I recently researched a weiged out 25mg pile of 2c-t-7, with literally almost no effect. It was procured from a reliable supplier, which leads me to believe the scale I used is incredibely inaccurate.