• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-G-X Thread

thanks for the report man! one for the records.... i think this is one of the only 2c-g reports in existance

Psykap for president!!!! You make me feel like a beginner :) Nice report by the way!

Thanks people , I hope that my report from 25G-NBOMe will be also helpful like this.
From my reserach I have knowledge that 25G is inactive for me in dose 300-500 intranasally so I think that strong dose will be up 1 mg.

Last edited:
Bloody hell - 15 hour peak?!! 8o

Nice report psykap! It sounds like you had a great time out there. I do love long-acting psyches. Why not trip for so long? Plus you gotta get your money's worth ;) Thanks for illuminating us.

Good report, psykap.

However we can't really draw any conclusions about the duration of the peak, since LSD, 4-HO-DIPT and methoxetamine were taken at t +9hrs, which would have quite strongly contributed to the effects subsequently!

its a tough synth id love a price quote for a G to study. a high res photo would be wonderful. lol who wouldnt want a quote

I will try persuade my friend who's buy it with me . Maybe He wants write something there.I got last 20 mg and I think what can i do with such quantities . Probably I will take it intranasally . This will be painful but shorter duration and maybe more potent suggests that I should do it.

Last edited:
Maybe there can be more side-effects that way that wouldn't be there taken orally, there is always much discussion about the real value or worth of insufflating 2C-X but personally I am not really an advocate. If you think about insufflation then an improvement on it may be plugging.

IME Plugged >Oral > Insufflated.

with 2cs, depth to the experience is not there while insufflated.

What about IM injection? Comes on quick, shorter duration. I got 35mg so not quite enough for 2 oral doses, might take one oral and IM whats left (in small parts don't want it to be too strong).

Actually maybe IM all the way cause 30 hours is just too long. But that's what seroquel remeron and trazodone are for :) and benzo's around.

When i get a chance to take this i'll write a report, i was blown away by 4-ho-met a few days ago.. it retains the DMT effect, but *-DET does not so it only needs one methyl there apparently (little off topic there).

I took 10.5mg total 2C-G today, via IM route cause i did not want a several day trip. Boy am i glad i did...

Everything is groovy except the horrible body load. Its not that it feels so bad or anything, even somewhat relaxing, but, it is HEAVY. I would have been out riding a bike just watching everything because of the pretty color enhancement. But the body load felt like 50 bricks on your back, so strong just pulling you to where you dont want to even move. Other than that, the color change/enhancement reminded me a LOT of 2C-P. Only 2C-P is a much better trip and much less of a body load.

I would have taken it up a notch (got to a ++) if it weren't for this horrible body heavyness feeling. It ruined it, basically. if i were to ever take this again, i would preload with a shitload of oxycodone or something strong like that just to numb it, it was so strong almost painful. I really wanted to up it to a +++ but just the thought of a even stronger body load completely put me off. I doubt i will be trying this compound again. I'll post in trip reports probably tomorrow, i feel like i've come down just almost completely, i can tell a TINY bit of something is still going on but i coudl easily sleep. So it was like an 8-10 hour ride IMed. I doubt this is why the body load was strong - i'm sensitive to PEA body loads (i dislike 2c-b i think the body load is nowhere near euphoria, it makes you want to lay down and do nothing, give me 2c-d or 2c-c or 25i-nbome anytime over 2c-b, because those don't make my body feel like shit).

The closest it came to was 2C-P and that is because of the way colors were enhanced/altered. but give me 2C-P over this anyday, this is not something worthy of a hard synthesis.... get something worthwhile made like 2C-EF or 2C-TFM... i've had pure 2C-TFM before and it had no body load, and the colors and everything about it was better than 2C-G. The potency , the duration, etc. everything. Why someone would want to pay a lab to synth this is beyond me. I think it sucks, just because of the body load.

The only way I would ever take this again is if i had a ton of opiates to numb the borderline painfully strong body load. I ended up getting sick of it and took some MXE and kratom which made me feel much better, but at this point i was on my way down anyway, and it wasn't that strong or interesting. Pretty colors though, but i've seen better (like 2c-tfm, much better colors).

If you want to see what this is like just take some 2C-P and imagine that drug with a bad body load and a duration of 30 hours orally i guess.... and a boring trip.

I hate to sound so bad, i really tried to like it, i really did, but the body load had pissed me off and I spent my time looking for drugs to kill the body load rather than want to boost the trip more.

Eh, no thanks. Also it was mostly visual, almost zero mental effects. But like i said, i felt so shitty (in the stomach area, that 'pulll' like you just want to lay there, and in my back, felt like 50 bricks on my back or something).

I'm glad I IMed it, and I don't believe that is the reason the body load sucked. I am sensitive to PEA body loads, the only one i will tolerate is 2C-T-7 because it is so friggin awesome its actually worth it, and it was not so heavy like this ..crap.

if you have a lab that will make you this, why not make something good ....if they can handle diffficult synthesis surely they can convert some 2C-I to 2C-TFM? I'd buy it all up myself just for personal use its so good. I hear 2C-EF is also good.

If Ganisha is anything like this, no way in hell i'd take any!

----

But, a few days ago I got to try 4-HO-MET for the first time, and that was the polar opposite of this stuff... wonderful! No body load, has everything the *-DMT's have which blew my mind that it was possible (to have anything but a N,N-DMT up on the molecvule, apparently a methyl, ethyl retains all the DMT goodness). It was so good i would trade all my 4-aco-dmt for 4-HO-MET. But that is for another report or post. I'll post a trip report tomorrow but it ain't too exciting....i'm gonna even call it "body load" cause that is the theme with this chemical. Never again... There are worse things like 2c-t-2 though...hate the body load on that probably the worst of them all. Ibut i love 2c-t-7! weird)

Thanks a whole lot for the elaborate description of your experience, your findings and comparisons! The body load part is quite helpful, it will vary between people as with most things but nevertheless there are trends and tendencies that can be distilled. I'm interested in the compound in general and may have a chance to try it in the future or at least add to the collection and list of things still-to-try but I am a bit put off by your mention of the bodyload. I found 2C-E to be heavy in that section, 2C-P sounds heavier, if this is harder then at the very least I will be more considerate about my physical condition when I start.

With body load sensitive compounds in my experience it matters way way more if you are feeling a bit tired, sickly, worn out or hungover at the moment you dose. Some body loads appear to be develop inherent to the drug's properties but in most cases I think it is an amplification of your bodily sensations so they better damn well be in order in the first place. :)

Also I agree on the T-7 sentiment: it does have a serious body load but it's well worth the totality of the experience and despite it, I rank it among the highest if not the number one of 2C-X compounds I tried.

Thanks a whole lot for the elaborate description of your experience, your findings and comparisons! The body load part is quite helpful, it will vary between people as with most things but nevertheless there are trends and tendencies that can be distilled. I'm interested in the compound in general and may have a chance to try it in the future or at least add to the collection and list of things still-to-try but I am a bit put off by your mention of the bodyload. I found 2C-E to be heavy in that section, 2C-P sounds heavier, if this is harder then at the very least I will be more considerate about my physical condition when I start.

With body load sensitive compounds in my experience it matters way way more if you are feeling a bit tired, sickly, worn out or hungover at the moment you dose. Some body loads appear to be develop inherent to the drug's properties but in most cases I think it is an amplification of your bodily sensations so they better damn well be in order in the first place. :)

Also I agree on the T-7 sentiment: it does have a serious body load but it's well worth the totality of the experience and despite it, I rank it among the highest if not the number one of 2C-X compounds I tried.

Yeah the body load was worse than 2c-e and 2c-p *definitely*. No where near as bad as 2c-t-2 though, that is one of the worst i've experienced. honestly it just felt like 2c-p lite or something. Similar colors, long duration, yet 2c-p has a 4-propyl while this one has a 3,4, dimethyl. Strange.

Got 25mg left, enough for an oral dose i think probably. I'll save it for the right friend or trade it for something good or new to me / unique or something. *TMI*

I am going to test a lowish dose of 2c-i tonight, because i haven't had that one in sooo many years. I know its got a body load but it wasn't bad enough to make me want to not take it plenty of times. I forget what its like anyway so what the hell, i got potent bali (plain powder micronized, the only real good & strong kratom out there IMO no wonder people don t like kratom ,cause they're getting all the worse kinds.. Bali is just wonderful, way better than hydro, no as good as oxy sounds about right) in case i wanna escape the body load. Better dose right now :) so i can pop a seroquel later to end it and pass the fuck out.

Now what is a REALLY special compound, is 4-HO-MET. Its got the DMT-effect in full, for those that know-whatamine, by-that. methyl, ethyl sub works, wow. Need a gram of half a g ASAP!! that is a gem. 2c-g definitely is not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well 4-propyl folded a bit alongside the phenyl ring may be a bit more bulky but still somewhat similar to 3,4-dimethyl. I doubt 2C-P docks into the receptor with it's 4-propyl sticking out like a dick. About electronic configuration, that too may be a bit alike since it's all alkyl substitutions. That makes for different dipoles than something like a halogen.

LOL nice going on that off-topic tangent 8) It's funny to see a train of thought in live action. Made me smile anyway, especially about the ifyouknowhat-amine...

I doubt 2C-P docks into the receptor with it's 4-propyl sticking out like a dick.

indeed, if it did than the higher 4-alkyl homologues would be active.

would be wild if 2C-Octyl was active though.

2C-G-N might be interesting as a wakefullness promoting agent. Wikipidia says an average dose lasts 20 to 30 hours. The 2C-x series intrigue me as psychedelics and as nootropics at lower doses. 2C-I seem more interesting to me though, as it's like strong clean stimulation for 4 to 6 hours. 2C-x series are quite rare nowadays though. Stupid governments!

Bump for prune. I've always wanted to try a few of this series.