• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread (Second Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my buddy tried 2ct7 at around 12 mg nasally a long time back. nasty ~8o!

So we never repeated.... since then several folks have passed away from nasal administration of substances I've used safely orally. And therefore I seek to avoid it personally, unless the substance has a long track record of safe nasal usage such as ketamine (safety is relative... I think anything as hypertonic as a salt is gonna F%&* your sinuses used daily.)

To be honest, the roughness of the comeup after railing 10mg was a real negative for what the trip was, it wasn't work such a rough comeup for the results. Reminded me of a low dose of acid with flat visuals and 10 cups of coffee or some speed, the amphetamine afterglow was my favourite part.

So, would anyone with experience be able to compare taking 2C-E rectally as opposed to orally?

Trying 2C-E for the first time soon, think I will take 10mg. How would this affect my tolerance for the substance when I want to take 15 or 20mg in the near future (in about a month)?

Trying 2C-E for the first time soon, think I will take 10mg. How would this affect my tolerance for the substance when I want to take 15 or 20mg in the near future (in about a month)?
i don't think that you will still have a tolerance after a month between tripping. actually is dosed 2c-e every 2 weeks for some time and didn't experience any tolerance. have fun!

to the snorting thing: for me, snorting 2c-e isn't that bad to be honest. actually i divide my dose into several bumps and take some time until it's all up the nose. taken that way it hardly hurts at all and i get less bodyload and nausea than with snorting all in one line. i highly recommend this if someone wants to take it nasally!
and if you think my batch might be impure, i don't think so. psychedelics never seem to get too visual for me, but a friend who dosed ~20mg from the very same batch got them so hard, he couldn't really see anything but fractal patterns during the peak.

i really want to try it rectally soon, but atm no proper scale i can use. (stupid, i know, not recommended at all).

2ce is a very powerful but unforgiving chemical. if you dont know how it will affect you, you should take a low dose the body load can be very strong. any1 who likes 2ce add me as a friend.

Does anyone find 2c-e sparks creativity? Would you want to draw/color on it?
For me, 2C-E is a bit too intense to really get creative. Also, since 2Cs are a bit stimulating, I wouldn't be surprised if you can't actually finish what you started. I would say that - generally speaking - tryptamines are a lot better to stimulate creativity, while phenethylamines are best in a social setting or when enjoying creativity (music/art/movies/whatever). :)

Does anyone find 2c-e sparks creativity? Would you want to draw/color on it?

I tried to draw while I was tripping pretty hard on it, but I found it difficult. It just ended up being a few doodles and that was all. I was feeling artistic and creative, but it seemed to create a block between the mind and the hand, just as I found I also couldn't articulate well.

2c-e is the only chem i've seen someone become catatonic and unresponsive on. it was my friend, she is a fairly small and lightweight girl, and she took 17mg 2c-e. after the come-up she stopped responding to external stimuli. her eyes were open and you could see that she was experiencing something inside her head, but she simply was not responding to any physical connection to this real world. calling her name, touching her hand, waving in front of her face... nothing. but she was smiling so we didn't worry about it. a couple hours later, she began coming back into this world, describing what an intense trip she just had. but unfortunately those types of trips are much like dreams, in which it is incredibly difficult to remember exactly what happened while you were away.

so i would agree that 2c-e can 'create a block between the mind and the body', which can become complete dissociation in higher doses with sensitive individuals.

first time doing 2ce i did 12 mg and it was straight pure and GODDAMN i was puking everywhere cuz i snorted it while eating an omelet xD.

first time doing 2ce i did 12 mg and it was straight pure and GODDAMN i was puking everywhere cuz i snorted it while eating an omelet xD.
Why on earth would you want to snort it for your first time? Let alone while eating anything.

Ahhh 2C-E. Whether 12mg, 16mg, 18mg, or 20mg you never cease to amaze me. You never cease to bring the fear of God into me, while showing me a bliss that is Heaven with 72 pretty virgins, all on MDMA. You are challenging, yet clear-headed. It is probably one of the most true, pure psychedelics I've tried (as opposed to, say 5-MeO-DiPT which is more a 'feeling' like a polluted wave from a dead zone in the ocean washing over you....or 2C-B which is a psychedelic, stimulant, and empathegen all rolled up into one....also would apply to a-MT.

2ce is a very powerful but unforgiving chemical. if you dont know how it will affect you, you should take a low dose the body load can be very strong. any1 who likes 2ce add me as a friend.

im from chicago too. live elsewhere currently but bound to be back. def into the 2c's like you :0

Should've read up a bit in this very thread, me thinks ;) But you made it out and with a valuable lesson! =D

I find having a small amount of food in my stomach helps settle it (like eat a sammich an hour before dosing). Too much and, well you know what happens. Empty stomach is almost worse because you get nauseous with nothing to purge.

I also can't imagine a 24mg oral trip, personally. 17mg was my max and it was quite intense. I think you've inspired me to look up some TR's with high dose experiences, though.

Again, 25mg Benedryl (diphenhydramine, in antihistimines and sleep aids) 30 mg before 2C-E entirely eliminates the nausea and the musculo-skeletal discomfort/dysphoria ("body load"). It's not needed for other 2C's but for 2C-E it's a godsend.

Again, 25mg Benedryl (diphenhydramine, in antihistimines and sleep aids) 30 mg before 2C-E entirely eliminates the nausea and the musculo-skeletal discomfort/dysphoria ("body load"). It's not needed for other 2C's but for 2C-E it's a godsend.

I agree with this. But "not needed for other 2C's..." is interesting. I'm obtaining some 2C-I for the first time shortly and was actually wondering if DPH was gonna be a good idea, like it is for 2C-E. Or is the body-load from 2C-I just not as bad as 2C-E?

Body load from 2C-I is not bad, just stimulation artifacts. 2C-E, specifically and very uniquely, has some weird propensity to strongly bond with serotonin receptors all over the body, including nerves in the digestive system (hence the nausea) and nerves going to musculature and everything else (hence the strange diffuse but quite annoying overall aches/pains/discomfort). Diphenhydramine (quite a fascinating substance with a VERY interesting history, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diphenhydramine) has effects on multiple aspects of the nervous system, including serotonin receptors which turns out to block the binding by 2C-E and blocking the icky body load.

I actually like the body load from 2C-I, for me no nausea or aches, just a moderately elevated heart rate for an hour or 1.5 that feels like I did some speed, which I enjoy... house-cleaning energy while I wait to start tripping, haha. Good to trip with a clean house.

Neat. Thanks for the info. Yeah I generally don't have any problems with stimulating body-load. I actually don't mind 2C-E's body load much either except for the nausea. And a little nausea while twisted on a psychedelic goes a long way to shaping a trip, IME.

Good to know 2C-I doesn't upset the tummy much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.