• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread (Second Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post of mine from another forum:

So the 2c-e was pretty great. Here's a short post from another forum I did so I don't have to re-type it:

The 2c-e yesterday was pretty epic.. visuals were very similar to 2c-i for the most part, nothing super ridiculous or insane, but I enjoyed them. I enjoyed the mood aspect of it, I was extremely euphoric and happy about everything I was doing. Music sounded deep, intricate, and amazing. No matter what kind of music I listened to, I was easily able to get into it and have a blast by myself. Wasn't really much "mindf.ck" to it, but I felt extremely aware of my thoughts and my surroundings, all my senses were heightened. The body high itself was amazing, felt almost like I was on MDMA. Breathing really long and heavy, skin was extremely sensitive to anything I touched. During the 'comedown' of the trip, I stood outside in my yard in the twilight and just listened to my surroundings. I felt super self-aware and aware of everything around me. It was really great. Not to mention, I was extremely horny and kept wishing I had a girl to experience such a thing with.

After this trip, I was gonna decide if I wanted to do 2c-e or 4-aco-dmt at a dubstep show at a club this coming Friday.. 2c-e it is for sure. Definitely seems more like a good psychedelic to lose myself in the music to and have a blast with.

Still contemplating taking some MDMA with it.. not a lot, maybe 200mg.

Worth mentioning I drank about 20-25mg of 2c-e that was dissolved in water at 3PM (I took a Benadryl 10 minutes before this, because I've read that 2c-e sometimes causes bad nausea and Benadryl has been known to sometimes relieve that, and I had nothing more than a stomach grumble during my trip), started seeing surfaces move around 3:30, and the trip was in full effect by 4:20-4:30. The peak lasted until about 7:45-8PM, and then it slowly went away, but left my senses still highly sensitive. I felt extremely aware, though my body and mind were starting to become drained and tired feeling.

I was alone by myself the entire time. I didn't really do anything other than listen to music on my computer and go outside and look at stuff. It was very thought inducing, though it should be since I was by myself the entire time. There wasn't anything else I could really do.

Doing nitrous on the peak would send this rush that would build in intensity all through my body along with this very distinct wooshing/buzzing sound that got louder and louder, and visually, the entire world would slowly start morphing and forming into these repeating geometric kaleidoscope patterns that blanketed literally everything I could see. Each individual pattern would slowly rotate in different directions like gears and the colors over everything would be saturated in bright easter egg colors and I'd be mesmerized by it for a minute or two until the the patterns slowly morphed back into what the real world looks like. Doing this outside during the day and looking out my back yard towards the woods behind me was epic

Halfway through the peak, I started becoming slightly bored with what I was doing and found myself wishing I had someone to experience it with or at least have someone to talk to. Being left with my own thoughts wasn't bad or scary, but I started feeling tired of thinking to myself. I wanted my brain to stop analyzing everything for just a few minutes, but it wasn't really that big of a deal and it didn't ruin anything.

Overall, it was a great experience. It had a really good balance of everything, because my body felt great, all my senses were heightened sharply and I loved everything, pretty decent amount of a mental/analytical aspect, but the visuals were legit too, though not as awesome as I was hoping, because some people report full blown hallucinations, such as actually being able to see music, but I never experienced such a thing. Honestly, I could do more. I'll be doing it this Friday for Bare/Dieselboy at club in Dallas, probably the same amount, but I'll be mixing it with 2 high-quality rolls if I can get my hands on them this week.

No lingering after-effects today, mind and body feel fine. Ate soo much f.cking food around 8:30PM last night after taking a shower. Slightly more tired than usual, but I smoked soo much last night and just hit a bowl. About to get started on typing a 3 page paper that's due tomorrow.

i always wonder why vendors tend to sell potent psychoactives, active at such low doses, in such large amounts in the first place?

it seems illogical! like one i saw was selling both 2c-d and 2c-e at 250mg, and that was the lowest quantity you could buy, despite the fact they are clearly active at very different levels
Seems like there is little demand for such low doses.

I completely understand just how steep the dose-response curve is for this substance now. So far my experienced have been 8mg, 14mg, and 17.5mg. The 17.5mg trip was at LEAST twice as intense as the 14mg trip. Wasn't quite prepared for it but I managed :)

Do be careful when ramping up with this drug.

it is definitely a steep curve, seems to level off a bit after you get to ~26mg or so though, but even then, its still pretty steep

I'm getting some 2C-E this or the next week probably and I want to experience the full beauty of it. It will be my first time but I really want to be fully blown away since my last mushrooms trips were between 1-2.3g doses and I want to experience something intense. My last trully intense trip was at least a year ago so I think I'm prepared for something interesting now =]

So I have a few questions:
1. According to what I wrote above, how much should I take?
2. How important are set and setting compared to other psychedelics such as LSD, shrooms etc. ? Would, for example, a psytrance party be overwhelming?
3. How physically stimulating is 2C-E?
4. How well do alcohol and cannabis go with this substance?

šljiva;9507938 said:
I'm getting some 2C-E this or the next week probably and I want to experience the full beauty of it. It will be my first time but I really want to be fully blown away since my last mushrooms trips were between 1-2.3g doses and I want to experience something intense. My last trully intense trip was at least a year ago so I think I'm prepared for something interesting now =]

So I have a few questions:
1. According to what I wrote above, how much should I take?
2. How important are set and setting compared to other psychedelics such as LSD, shrooms etc. ? Would, for example, a psytrance party be overwhelming?
3. How physically stimulating is 2C-E?
4. How well do alcohol and cannabis go with this substance?

1. Only you can really make that decision. These things tend to have high variability from person to person. But after low dose allergy tests, no more than 10-12mg for a first time
2. Equally so, but whether its overwhelming is more a matter of dose than substance
3. Somewhat, this tends to vary a bit, and is also rather set & setting dependent.
4. About as well as they do with other psychedelics.

1. Only you can really make that decision. These things tend to have high variability from person to person. But after low dose allergy tests, no more than 10-12mg for a first time
2. Equally so, but whether its overwhelming is more a matter of dose than substance
3. Somewhat, this tends to vary a bit, and is also rather set & setting dependent.
1. I largely agree, though I would advice 12-14 mg considering your background and my personal experience with 2C-E. This might not give you the full-blown experience, but as always: Better safe than sorry...
2. 2C-E would not be my first choice for an all-out dancing party, but if it's a laid-back psytrance party with room for chilling than it will probably be a-okay.
3. Not the most stimulating of the 2C's, but definitely dopaminergic activity. Plus you can steer the effects to gain some more stimulating effects, especially once you are into the music.
4. Alcohol moderately (as always), watch out with cannabis as the visuals (and nausea/bodyload - if present) can get really intense.

Is there anything that happens if you fall asleep while on 2c-e? I was tripping pretty heavily, laying in bed and listening to music at one point during my trip, but I felt extremely sleepy and felt like I could even roll over and fall asleep. I thought about doing so, just to see if I'd have any odd dreams or if anything would happen, but this thought of "what if I don't wake up?" came over me and I decided against it since I was home all alone and no one would be there until the next day. Do you enter a lucid dream state induced by the 2c-e, or do you just fall asleep like your normally would and nothing special happens? Is it even possible to actually get to asleep while on it?

Do you enter a lucid dream state induced by the 2c-e, or do you just fall asleep like your normally would and nothing special happens? Is it even possible to actually get to asleep while on it?
What I have experienced is more a prolonged version of the 'half sleeping/half awake' state you sometimes have before falling asleep. I doubt you could really enter deep sleep when peaking on 2C-E. Anyway, the 'what if I don't wake up?' thought really sounds like you should not let your own mind fuck with you that much. ;)

Is there anything that happens if you fall asleep while on 2c-e?
Yes, you fall asleep. :)
Actually, I would be a bit scared to fall asleep on 2C-E, because it suppresses my breathing. But otherwise it would be fine. So, if your body reactions to 2C-E are alright, then sleeping isn't dangerous, IMO.

BTW, I fell asleep on 2C-I once, and it was very shallow sleep, lasted around 30-60 minutes. Not much difference from regular tripping, maybe more strange disconnected thoughts, more images in mind, but nothing really special.
There was so little difference that I understand that I was sleeping only because I felt refreshed. Before this incident, I thought that it is inpossible to sleep during tripping.

As stated, I'm sure one could sleep on 2C-E, but I'm not too sure about deep sleep. I find that during deep "visions" that my breathing slows, and that I occasionally, unknowingly, pause to hold my breath. Fortunately my sitter snapped me out of it the only time it happened. It is because of this that I would prefer not to sleep during a psychedelic experience.

You can't suffocate yourself by holding your breath, so I wouldn't worry.

hym3n, i agree that prolonged periods of apparent holding of breath can lead to the deepest visions on any trip. after extended testing with these depths, i've come to the conclusion that there is zero danger from the stopping of breathing whilst in the throes of a peak. of course, i'm not a doctor and this is most definitely not medical advice, especially if you're prone to hypoxia.

of course, i'm not a doctor and this is most definitely not medical advice, especially if you're prone to hypoxia.
I'm not a doctor either, but I doubt any doc would have anything useful to say on this matter. Most medical professionals never come quite past the 'drugs are bad' routine... However, it is generally accepted that a healthy person can not suffocate by simply holding his or her breath. And since breathing is primarily an involuntary process, I believe sleeping will only contribute to normal breathing (as opposed to discovering you - unknowingly - hold your breath during deep visions).

1. I largely agree, though I would advice 12-14 mg considering your background and my personal experience with 2C-E. This might not give you the full-blown experience, but as always: Better safe than sorry...
2. 2C-E would not be my first choice for an all-out dancing party, but if it's a laid-back psytrance party with room for chilling than it will probably be a-okay.
3. Not the most stimulating of the 2C's, but definitely dopaminergic activity. Plus you can steer the effects to gain some more stimulating effects, especially once you are into the music.
4. Alcohol moderately (as always), watch out with cannabis as the visuals (and nausea/bodyload - if present) can get really intense.

Ok thanks for the answers! I guess I'll do 13mg the first time. After that I'll evaluate if it's 'party suitable' for me :]
And the alcohol/cannabis question is just for info. I rarely drink on psychedelics but I do smoke weed everytime I trip.
We shall see what will come from this.

So, 2c-e has pretty much become my all time favourite drug and after about 6 or 7 runs I dying to share the love. I'm going out with some old school friends on Friday and I want to give them a go. All of them are pretty inexperienced with drugs in general, especially psyches, so I'm wondering how to approach this.

Is there a low dose that I can give them that won't cause any nausea (at least put the chances to a minimum), but still allow them to get a proper taste of what 2c-e can offer?

Also, how much of a party-type drug can 2c-e be? I've always taken it alone in the comfort of my home but every time I've sort of felt that it could work in a more social context.

I wouldn't suggest anyone starting off with 2C-E, especially not if inexperienced with psychedelics in general. You should always be careful when projecting your own experiences with a psychedelic on other people; they might have a totally different experience. I always suggest people to start off with 2C-C or 2C-I, since those are generally not so heavy and the dose-response curve is not so steep. If you do decide to dose your friends on 2C-E, perhaps start with 10-12 mg. But accept the fact you can't give them a proper taste of 2C-E while simultaneously minimizing the chance of adverse effects like nausea. You can't have the best of both worlds here, unfortunately...

Esoterik,

I'd say to start them between 8-12 mg oral. I have found that this dosage range for everyone I have used the material with is never overwhelming, although very affective in leaving the user feeling altered. Generally their is a mood lift and a brightening of color.

I have a friend who is not accustomed to psyches, and was generally afraid of them before I introduced him to 2ce. He enjoys snorting cocaine from time to time, but is mainly into smoking marijuana. He used mushrooms, but had a bad experience and so was nervous about using... for some reason he really wanted to use the 2ce... On his first occasion with it, I had used it earlier in the day snorting some undetermined amount... I told him my experience, and he immediately was into the idea of doing it then and there.

I was a bit apprehensive, but figured why not. We each snorted 5 mg... I told him that it would be extremely painful, and he may be a bit thrown off by the pain. He looked at the line, and greatly doubted my words, thinking he has put a decent amount of stuff into his nose and that this was nothing.... oh well... I guess you learn only through the experience. So we did....

To this day, he tells me that it was his best drug experience... and he loves talking about 2ce... I have eaten with him in the 8-12 mg range. He hasn't been too interested in going beyond that... And he still is in doubt of the greatness of acid... However, he always gives 2ce praise when the topic of hallucinogens arises.

I have used it with other people in these small amounts... and it generally is really awesome... just don't expect to trip them out too much... It is better for them to be underwhelmed in their expectations than to be put into a mindfuck... and generally by the end of an experience they should, or probably will, find some appreciation for it.

I'd suggest a nice day, where you can be in a comfortable place that supports both indoor and outdoor activity... with not large amounts of people.... camp fires are nice... especially since it is spring time now... Relaxing in the backyard and around the house is enjoyable. Anything you normally do I guess. I enjoy watching movies with the 2cs sometimes...

You'll figure it out. The hard part is getting non-psyche users to try something like 2ce. Enjoy and good luck.

So my best friend and I will each be mixing 2c-e with MDMA. I did ~25mg by itself for the first time this weekend and had a great time. Dosage wise, I'm thinking we should stay in the 15-20mg range for 2c-e and two high-quality pressed rolls each (probably yellow playboys going around dallas, which are supposed to be pretty bomb. If they're anything like the playboys I've had before, that looked very similar to aliens, then I know they're legit). I think the two would mix perfectly for a night of raving at big dubstep (Bare & Dieselboy) show. We'll be at a club in downtown Dallas, a club we've been to many times before, so the setting itself won't be anything new to us.

My biggest concern is the timing of the two. The club opens at 9PM, and I don't expect the headliners to go until probably like 11 at the earliest. I would really like to dose the 2c-e in water. When I did so this weekend on a completely empty stomach, I started seeing surfaces move if I concentrated at almost exactly 30 minutes after dosing. The trip wasn't into full effect until about 1.5 hours after the initial dose. The peak lasted for about 3-4 hours before starting to decline.

I was thinking we should dose the 2c-e in water around 9PM (If we dissolved it in water, it'd have to be before we enter the club), maybe slightly later. We plan on getting to the club sometime between 9-10. This would give us time for the 2c-e to kick in and for us to get acclimated to the club scene while on 2c-e since neither of us have ever done a psychedelic of this magnitude at a rave. If we dosed at 9PM, it should be in full effect no later than 11. I had an idea to drop the MDMA pills around 10-10:30PM once we're inside the club, around the time the 2c-e would really be getting into full swing. Like I mentioned, I believe this would allow us to experience and get acclimated to the 2c-e, and then once that's in decent effect, the rolls would kick in and the peaks would be simultaneous. The two would probably start to decline around the same time also.

Does this sound good? Any suggestions or insight?

inb4typicalharmreductionpostsregardingdosageandshit

Status
Not open for further replies.