• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 2

Have any of you guys taken 2C-P before?

I enjoyed it but the duration was way too long. I've also taken 2C-T-7 and I enjoyed it as well but it always gave me a bit of panic there in the middle of the trip. Snorting it wasn't a good idea at all.

How similar is 2C-B to 2C-P and 2C-T-7?

I'll read over the thread, maybe it has been mentioned before. Just hoping someone out there have done both and will respond. :)

2C-B is quite different from 2C-P and 2C-T-7. It's short, and the very mentally light... also really kind physically. Very different feel.

Definitely less physical than 2C-T7 but I still find 2C-B stimulating, sometimes uncomfortable. Give me gentle 2C-D anyday :)

My girlfriend and did a test last Sunday where she took 8.75 mg and I 6.25 mg on a pretty empty stomach. I used a 0.25 mg/ml solution which I made 5 months ago and, except for 3 times I used the stuff was frozen. I did 6.25 mg from the very same solution 2 month ago and had an amazing time.

This time we both had some gastrointestinal discomfort and the trip was not that great (I understand the 2C-B can produce very different trips from time to time). May it be that the 2C-B in the solution degraded somehow? I found similar reports in this forum but as a chemist it is very hard to understand how such a stable molecule as 2C-B should degrade in frozen water.

Any ideas on this are greatly appreciated.

Wow those are probably the lowest doses of 2C-B I've ever heard of. I don't think I would even feel 6.25mg.

Xorkoth, As I mentioned earlier in this thread my threshold dose seems to be around 1-1.5 mg ;) I come from a family which is quite sensitive towards drugs ;) I do not think that it is uncommon to use 2C-B as a an aphrodisiac. When Erox was sold, it was sold in 5 mg pills.

Wow, I wish I was that sensitive. If I take 30mg of 2C-B, it's underwhelming but into full trip territory, any less and it feels like a threshold dose. I've actually never been able to have a strong trip from it, though I find it beautiful and lovely.

Perhaps we want different things from the chemical. With the doses I took so far I do not get into "full trip territory" but aphrodisiac effects to enhance sex and pleasure. If most I get slight alteration of my mindset but no optics or audio distortions.

Oh I see, okay. Then yes I suppose we are looking for different things from it.

I've had very intense, beautiful trips with 2C-B, although it retains that empathogenic "lovey" character no matter how high I dose, definitely doesn't have much of the more morbid aspects that other psychedelics do BUT when dosed high it still shouldn't be underestimated, can be quite powerful, I often refer to it as "mescaline jr", although it can be a bit more manic than the ultra-zen mescaline

Gone through a ton of this stuff since I got my hands on it about a year ago. Problem is that after snorting it the first dozen times (~30mg doses), orally the effects seem incredibly mild and weak even when taking 35-40mg. Going to try taking 50-60mg orally next. Only worry is the stomach issues, got mild stomach discomfort from taking 35mg orally, and my buddy had a lot of stomach discomfort.

Snorting bypasses this but it is such a savage way of consuming this. Burns so badly (can't imagine its any good for the sinuses), leads to throwing up sometimes, and general disorientation for the first half an hour. But after that, it's such a great trip. It's almost like this energetic psychedelic rush. Works great for general partying where a headier psychedelic wouldn't be as smooth.

Anyone have any suggestions for other 2C familar compounds that are similar to 2C-B, but maybe more visual? It seems, from what I've read, a lot of the more intense 2C chemicals generally just have more nausea, a heavier body load and an annoyingly long duration.

I find 2C-C quite similar, it has about equivalent visuals in intensity, and similar style, but for me, more greens and blues and more fractallized/greater detail. Also the headspace is somewhat more psychedelic, but it still has that wonderful warmth. Duration is about the same and it's about as potent for me, some find it a little less potent but I've always been a hardhead to 2C-B. Both are very untheatening. I prefer 2C-C by a bit.

2C-E is the most visual 2C (and one of the most visual psychedelics) I have tried but it's a heavy-duty psychedelic, very strong and very mentally altering, and not really much like 2C-B. 2C-T-7 is extremely visual but rougher, but also quite warm and euphoric. Also more stimulating.

2C-I is fairly shallow, very visual (maybe more than 2C-B), but overall less good.

Also, has anyone tried subbing 2C-B? Wondering if it provides more of a "rush" than eating it. I know it wouldn't be as BOOM as snorting, but snorting is just too damn hardcore.

Took 17mg oral of this yesterday, and it didn't felt good. It reminded me why I don't take 2c-x. A lysergamide or tryptamine is just a gentler trip for me, the overstimulation of 2c-x makes me feel nervous and get shit done, and that's what I'm after on amphetamine, not psychedelic. Awesome party drug though

Does anyone have experience successfully redosing 2C-B?

I am having a trippy gathering of friends for my birthday this weekend, and while I was considering finally trying 2C-T-7 I figured I should save that for a calmer setting.

2C-B seems like the right choice since it is one of the more social psychs (for me at least) and is just a lot of fun without being too mindfucky. But sometimes the duration is very short for me, just a few hours and then I'm completely sober. I want to feel it for most or all of the night.

Would it work if I took an oral dose to start and then did little bumps to keep it going? If so, how should I time the redoses?

I know insufflation is painful, I've done it once before, but it is worth it for me in this instance if it means I can keep the night going. Because it's my birthday, dammit!

Yeah, snorting works better for redosing than taking more orally. I'd say that you should redose whenever you start to feel it dropping, as long as you want to keep going. If you let it get too far down, it won't come too far back up.

This one fell into my lap. I didn't look for it and I also didn't even have to pay for it. I loved 2c-c and 2c-d, especially 2c-c as I felt it had a cool unique headspace. I never thought I'd get a chance to try 2c-b. I'm totally psyched!

I have never tripped with my girlfriend before (she likes mainly stimulants, and was more than a little creeped out walking in on me extremely high on acid a couple times chanting vigorously and passionately from the tibetan book of the dead with all the lights turned off). We have been together several years and are in love. She seems genuinely interested in trying 2c-b too. She loves Mdma, and I would never take it again nor would she, but I do have some Mda too.

From what I've read about it, I am thinking this would be a good choice to assist with having great and interesting sex, discussing our relationship, and just enjoying ourself and a nice day off. Our relationship has been great lately.

Sbe agreed to try it with me when I brought up the idea. I think that's really cool. I think that a phenethylamine in general would be the best choice for us Possibly eventually a tryptamine too. Essentially all of my trips these days are solo...but she is my other half and I didn't pressure her to trip... she's done a lot of drugs too.

We will be taking the substance orally (I almost always take psychs orally, although for some reason I enjoy sniffing 4-aco-dmt). I was thinking 20 milligrams. So... does this one have a proclivity for stimulation, euphoria, deep thinking, visuals, empathy, sociability, spirituality? Is it less cosmic, more in tune with the 'real world'? I think it would just be myself and her the whole time... we are pretty private people.

It's also a rough time of my life and she's being understanding and supportive. That never stopped me from tripping since I'm pretty experienced now and growing older approaching my 30's, so it's generally okay for me to confront things and if it's not, some of the deepest insights I have had have come from "negative" experiences.

Last edited:
I find 2C-B to be much more focused on the self and the body, rather than cosmic or out there. It's quite visual and quite euphoric. I find it most similar to 2C-C but less psychedelic than 2C-C, and warmer. It can be quite erotic. I find it only slightly more potent than 2C-C... for me 20mg is a very light dose. But for some it's good. What sort of doses do you take for other 2C-Xs? Like what do you take for 2C-C?