• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 2

Just curious, are these theoretical structures, or have they all been tested at one point or another? Because the majority of them ring no bell for me whatsoever.

Some have been nibbled, some not. 2C-SE, 2C-T-19, 2C-T-21, 2C-EF and 2C-TFM have been nibbled..

Yeah, off topic, but I gotta get just one more in. :)

It's like the saying goes: the best stuff are illegal. Stupid WoD. 2C-P is pretty good. A bit long with some body load, yet it's a visual, decently euphoric psych. First time I've had neutral thought loops too.

2C-B is nice though. It was pretty hard to find for me, but it's very warm and euphoric/empathic. I'm guessing it might be one of the best 2Cs. Swirly, melty visuals ime, and it just seems super user friendly. I wonder if mescaline is the same? It's very different from 2C-I and 2C-P, which are the only other 2Cs I've tried.

Next on the list are 2C-E and T7, by the end of the year. I want to try those two before I quit. :)

Mescaline is unique, it's empathogenic and warm but not very visual, and the feeling is quite different from 2C-B or anything else. it's a subtle magic it has, inexplicably beautiful. If you have a list of things to try before you stop tripping, mescaline should be high on that list. :)

I've tried 2C-T-21 and it's definitely active, just not particularly psychedelic.

T-21 is great, but yeah, only marginally psychedelic.

Enjoy aftcu, I did 15 mgs in the Dominican Republic a few years ago and it was perfect. I remember sitting on the beach with my pretty wife thinking about the times 30 years ago tripping on the beach with a friend and looking at all the pretty woman and wondering where my life would end up and when I would have my own pretty woman. It was pretty amazing. I had that thought and then looked at my wife that smiled and it seemed there was no time between the desire for a partner and instantly poof, there I was with one on the beach. :) I told my wife about that and she understood, like there was no time between the desire and having it manifest. :D Also I had an ipod with headphones playing a 1972 Grateful Dead show. Wonderful.

I just had 25 mgs last Fri Night alone in my basement. The last of some given to me some years back. Another wonderful night. I know some more will eventually show up in my life, but so far I've visited 2CB land over 20 times in past years.

Enjoy!

Mescaline is unique, it's empathogenic and warm but not very visual, and the feeling is quite different from 2C-B or anything else. it's a subtle magic it has, inexplicably beautiful. If you have a list of things to try before you stop tripping, mescaline should be high on that list. :)

Ah yes, the father of the 2Cs. It's for sure something I'd try before all others if I can access it. :)

I do have temporary access to 2C-B, and T7, but damn it that mescaline is elusive. I was suppose to get some mescaline hcl, but that connect fell through. He ended up not being able to get it. :(

Customs seized my 2C-B and 4-FA sample, and all 2C's are illegal in the states.

Others have the same story, occassionally worse. Recently the DEA uses the Federal Analogue Act as an excuse in prosecuting almost any chemical they choose as schedule I. In practice any psychoactives remotely resembling schedule I chemicals are illegal. Notice none of the “legal” research chemical vendors in the United States remain in business long (excluding the darknet, some of the darknet vendors have lasted longer than a year or two).

Last edited:
I can't ever get around to trying anything else because every time my tolerance comes down a bit I just take the easy road and go with 2C-B.

My last couple times with it I plugged 30-35 mg to start (which I'd guess is equivalent to 60-70 mg orally). I have a tolerance that would probably take months to return completely to baseline, but still the experiences were very emotionally intense.

Especially the first time I plugged 30+ mg, I think it was 33 to be exact. I was getting trapped in the most Infinitesimal parts of songs. Gangster rap, which I normally dislike while tripping, painted a harrowing portrayal of American ghettos which was breathtaking and eventually gave way to a very liberating feeling. I saw skeleton imagery for the first time while tripping, and while that is not something I associate with normally I was able to embrace it and not be frightened. The euphoria was ridiculous, the more my body shook and contorted, the more pleasure I felt. It was surprising to me that I almost felt clearer-headed at this higher dose than I would at a lower one. I was able to keep great conversation when people would text me, although a public setting would have been surely too much.

Now I definitely understand what people mean when they say this stuff leaves your 'energy reserves' sapped. I felt emotionally, physically, and mentally fatigued for days; especially after the second 30+ mg dose which came less than a week after the first. Also, I've always heard people use the word 'gooey' when talking about beez, and that definitely resonates with me now as well. Honestly, this stuff is more euphoric than MDMA to me once you learn to utilize it to its full potential.

Yup, 2C-B is definitely a gem to me too. It has zero body load and a nice buzz, similar to miprocin but the nature of the visuals are completely different. Both are very euphoric, but 2C-B is light on the mind, while miprocin is just a tad bit stronger. I'll probably combo them (2C-B and 4-HO-MiPT) in a few months after I try a higher dose nexus flip. :) that will be coming soon too.

2C-B can get pretty analytical at high doses, without losing its benevolent clear-headed nature, which is cool.

Ah, I see. I actually haven't tried a high dose yet. =D

I guess it is like miprocin then; ime it was light on the mind, except at high doses too. I like those since it's more "playful" without the edginess getting amplified just as much as the other effects.

I found high dose 2cb quite confusing. Fun but very jumbled...of course every time I did it with high doses (40-50mg) it was in combination with alcohol and cannabis

Yup, 2C-B is definitely a gem to me too. It has zero body load and a nice buzz, similar to miprocin but the nature of the visuals are completely different. Both are very euphoric, but 2C-B is light on the mind, while miprocin is just a tad bit stronger. I'll probably combo them (2C-B and 4-HO-MiPT) in a few months after I try a higher dose nexus flip. :) that will be coming soon too.

I've done it, and that is an amazing combination. Enjoy it :)

My dose was 20 mg of both, it wasn't as strong as I would have expected at that dose actually, but the CEV were really something special.

Great idea on the miprocin combo, KL519. There's a "swirlyness" to this that I also feel on trypts, some serious potential for synergy. Then again, this works just about right with anything.

had an absolutely beautiful 2cb trip last night, 15mg insufflated combined with a few bumps of amphetamine and some lines of k. the incredible body high and general overwhelming feeling of well-being had me and a friend skipping merrily along the beach at 3am singing along to amy winehouse from a portable speaker. good times all round!

I've done it, and that is an amazing combination. Enjoy it :)

My dose was 20 mg of both, it wasn't as strong as I would have expected at that dose actually, but the CEV were really something special.

Cool. Yeah, they do sound great in theory, along with matching timelines, so I was wondering if it would be a good mix. Good to know that it is. :)

Great idea on the miprocin combo, KL519. There's a "swirlyness" to this that I also feel on trypts, some serious potential for synergy. Then again, this works just about right with anything.

Haha, indeed, it would be interesting to find out what happens when a phenethylamine and tryptamine combines. Especially these two since ime they are both easy going and balanced in favor of positive, enjoyable effects. Although some prefer deeper substances, and sometimes I do too, as of now I kind of like the more shallow, recreational ones better. :)

As much as I like 2C-B I'm starting to consider if I'll do it again anytime soon. While it's never made me throw up, I always get this unique nauseous feeling and it's been getting worse every time I've done it. The other day I was handling some for someone else and I noticed I still got this feeling of nausea and it persisted for like an hour afterwards. I guess my body doesn't like it as much as my mind.

it is weird. I have taken 2c-c/b/i/e/t-7 and have never experienced any nausea or whatnot. All of them plugged and 2c-c and 2c-b oral as well.

I combined 2c-b with dpt once or twice. It kinda felt like they were fighting for domincance, I asked them to play nice, and they combined into... something. Then kind of switched back and forth a little (mxe included). It was kinda stimulating in a weird way.

What's really weird is plugging had been my exclusive ROA with 2C-B for the past few months. Last night I just ate it for the first time in awhile and I didn't have any nausea at all! I don't even know what to think of this, except maybe YMMV. :)