• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B-FLY-NBOMe Thread

It sure is.. :) Although Shulgin would have thought that 50 µg to be pretty bold I think, especially for this substance.

Most compounds are more dangerous intranasally as it is pretty much a parenteral route albeit one slightly on the slower side and particularly lossy. As to whether that is meaningful for a drug depends on whether they are dangerous in the first place. 2C-T-7 for example can be, and so intranasal 2C-T-7 is.
The exceptions would be drugs that are largely excreted unmetabolized anyway and probably that have particularly slow kinetics.

I'm glad you are taking it easy and are thoughtful (exemplified by the things you added to the solution), this is nothing to be cavalier with at this stage. (The only stage for that would be after a huge therapeutic index would be established which would be an incredible plot twist for this drug).
Questions about oral potency are definitely saved for a much later stage also, you want reliable potency until more becomes clear... which takes so many more datapoints than we currently have. The more parenteral the more reliable... Intranasal and sublingual would be.... semi-parenteral.

Okay, since there are no reports based on ingesting this compound here you are. (I like pioneering shit)

I made a solution of 50ml made with sterile water, 14% ethanol, 45mg of salt and 25mg of 2C-B-Fly-NBOMe (the vendor sold it as 25B-Fly-NBOME, don't know why, the IUPAC was the same).
The 2C-B-Fly-NBOMe dissolved quickly and without any residue.

I applied 50ug intranasally about half an hour ago and the effects, if there are any are miniscule and could very well also pass on as placebo or the fact that i haven't slept well the last two days because Hex-En is a piece of crap which i regret buying in the first place(I have slept about 6 hours this morning).
There is maybe some breathing and colour enhancement. I say maybe because this could be very well a placebo effect.
So i think 50ug lies below the threshold. I have zero tolerance to halluzinogenics, BP normal, HR slightly elevated, no pupil dilation.
Next week i will, if i have the chance to do it, continue with 100ug intranasally.

Oh, and by the way, I'm ingesting this intranasally to find out where the low to mid dosage lies. The NBOMe-compound have a reputation of being more dangerous of applied intranasally.

Thanks so much! It's hard to say from one barely active trial, but at only 50ug, if it really was approaching threshold, this stuff could be very potent indeed! I'm really hoping it is subjectively similar to 2C-B-fly.

About an hour ago i took 100ug intranasally. I'm not feeling anything. This is still below threshold.

Thanks for working towards finding an active level. :) I'm glad people are being so careful.

Thank you for pioneering with this one, Tokkotai! :)
Have been watching it for a while and I'm curious about it's oral active levels and effects...8)

Yesterday i conducted the third trial with this chemical​.
The plan was to spend a day at the zoo with my female best friend. As she is new to psychedelics we agreed that she would take a small amount of shrooms (1 g) to not have to be sober ;D
I applied 200ug of the solution i made nasally before we went inside of the zoo at 15:15. Once inside i noticed that there was definitely something going on. So the effect took about 5 to 10 minutes to develop.

The first thing i felt was some slight stimulation. I had the feeling that i was breathing a little faster and my heartbeat also was slightly elevated.
The effect was definitely psychedelic, i felt somewhat floaty and stoned. It provoced some insightful thoughts. Colour enhancement and some sharpening of the senses also occurred.
I think that the drug has a quite destingtive bodyhigh, but to really back up that statement i need to test out higher doses.
I had my camera with me and it was awesome to test out the new objective that my dad gave to me some weeks ago.
We were talking the whole time, had really deep conversations and had a good time because a lot of animals were mating that day :D

The effects of the 2C-B-Fly-NBOMe were noticable but very sublime. I eventually became somewhat bored by the effects and ate one and a quarter gram of shrooms as well, which took me into light trip territory.
I cannot comment on the duration, because of the shrooms.

I think the threshold of this substance lies between 150-200ug.

Well thank you so much for that interesting report there buddy. Glad to see that you are still slowly increasing up your dose.
How long was this threshold experience? Does it fit within the parameters of a normal nbome trip which is usually around I don't know 4 to 5 hours?
Also you speak of a body high is this body high​ distinctive of 2cb fly? I know you said that you would have to indulge in Greater doses to figure that out for sure but I was just wondering if any of the empathetic effects come through with the nbome version. Because I know that that 2cb nbome is way different from 2cb. To me they share none of the empathetic qualities it's just strictly eyeCandy.

I'm really curious how this one turns out once you reach a dose high enough to produce the full spectrum of effect. I know it's a nbome and some people dislike them on principle but afaik the really dangerous (relatively speaking.. one has to keep in mind that while nbomes are much more dangerous than other psychedelics they are still not that bad if you compare them with other classes of drugs) nbomes are the highly selective high affinity full 5h2a agonists (unfortunately the most popular nbome (25i-nbome) is exactly that). And if this one turns out to be good then making 2c-b-fly-nboh shouldn't be a problem and nbohs aren't as dangerous as nbomes.

Theoretically 2c-b-fly-NBOMe should be orally active. I'd say that finding the treshold for oral application would be the safest way to proceed, because I'm not sure insufflating liquids from a dispenser is really delivering the same dose everytime.

What is the difference that makes this one theoretically orally active and not the others?

Yesterday i conducted the third trial with this chemical​.
The plan was to spend a day at the zoo with my female best friend. As she is new to psychedelics we agreed that she would take a small amount of shrooms (1 g) to not have to be sober ;D
I applied 200ug of the solution i made nasally before we went inside of the zoo at 15:15. Once inside i noticed that there was definitely something going on. So the effect took about 5 to 10 minutes to develop.

The first thing i felt was some slight stimulation. I had the feeling that i was breathing a little faster and my heartbeat also was slightly elevated.
The effect was definitely psychedelic, i felt somewhat floaty and stoned. It provoced some insightful thoughts. Colour enhancement and some sharpening of the senses also occurred.
I think that the drug has a quite destingtive bodyhigh, but to really back up that statement i need to test out higher doses.
I had my camera with me and it was awesome to test out the new objective that my dad gave to me some weeks ago.
We were talking the whole time, had really deep conversations and had a good time because a lot of animals were mating that day :D

The effects of the 2C-B-Fly-NBOMe were noticable but very sublime. I eventually became somewhat bored by the effects and ate one and a quarter gram of shrooms as well, which took me into light trip territory.
I cannot comment on the duration, because of the shrooms.

I think the threshold of this substance lies between 150-200ug.

Thanks for this! The effects you describe remind me of my few experiences with 2C-B-fly. I may do a 200ug trial of this sometime soon myself now that there is a baseline of sorts to work with. Of course I'll take a very low dose (say 50ug) first just to make sure.

Exciting if this is much like 2C-B-fly, as I love that one but it's prohibitively expensive.

Theoretically 2c-b-fly-NBOMe should be orally active. I'd say that finding the treshold for oral application would be the safest way to proceed, because I'm not sure insufflating liquids from a dispenser is really delivering the same dose everytime.
Wouldn't all nbomes be orally active with large enough doses?

The difference is: the FLY wings should be resistant to metabolic cleavage by CYP enzymes, for other NBOMe's those methoxies are the main target for metabolism especially one of them on the 2C-X ring. Still unsure how quickly the N-benzyl's methoxy will get cleaved, still present on 2C-B-FLY-NBOMe... but that will also produce a virtually inactive metabolite... so that is still the question regarding 2C-B-FLY-NBOMe's oral activity.

Otherwise it would have to be 2C-B-FLY-NBMD or 2C-B-FLY-NBF to do the job but who really knows whether some CYP will just hydroxylate somewhere and then glucuronidation to deactivate even those drugs. It's an interesting question for later down the line but IMO going for an oral route may still be less reliable than a dispenser - but it does depend on the dispenser and how consistent it is.

These drugs are pretty lipophilic and their properties make certain CYP enzymes very partial to binding and metabolizing - the most lipophilic ones will have the worst bioavailability. I think there have already been less lipophilic analogues tested which suffer considerably less from metabolic issues.

Yes all NBOMe's will to some extent be active orally theoretically, but it's so unpredictable and depends on an individual's metabolism, very unsafe if you try to compensate first-pass metabolism by dosing higher... I don't think that they metabolize into the parent 2C-X really so that won't be the reason an NBOMe can be active orally.
According to *some* people who tried it NBOMe's can be active orally as is - who knows why those people apparently aren't metabolizing the shit out of the NBOMe's. I'd say: don't experiment with shit like inconsistent / variable metabolism. I can't say titrating 2C-B-FLY-NBOMe orally is safe either.

Last edited:
It's an interesting question for later down the line but IMO going for an oral route may still be less reliable than a dispenser - but it does depend on the dispenser and how consistent it is.

Don't you think oral dosing of liquids would always deliver the most consistent dose? I think a lot of the NBOMe disasters have been with with insufflating liquids. I'm not saying it can't be done safely, it just always seemed to be a bit of a risky ROA to me, especially with NBOMe's.

I'm absolutely not advocating just eating a bunch of nbome powder and seeing what happens just saying that the proof of them being inactive orally even with huge doses is lacking.

We didn't think that you were advocating that, I wasn't at least. And yes, I agree, I think you're right that most NBOMe will probably get active at a certain dose. Hell, some people even seem to get oral activity at rather modest oral doses too.

While some NBOMe's migth be orally active for some people, it's not a consistent feature. Theres a chance that 2c-b-fly-NBOMe is consistently orally active. In my opinion, it would make it a lot safer than other NBOMes if it was. But I seem to be the only one who thinks that :)

I think I'm going to give this a first trial very soon, perhaps even tonight. Going to try 200ug I think to mirror the existing report. I'll make sure to report back if I do. :)

I'm thinking of making a solution of 10mg/mL, and using an oral syringe to drip .1mL into each nostril, but maybe there's a better way? I've never worked with a metered spray bottle before, but it seems like dripping from an oral syringe would be the most accurate way because I can exactly sure of .1mL increments.

Assuming the trial goes well, I could increase it to a level I am happy with, and then try the same level orally and see what happens.

I'm hoping it resembles 2C-B-fly pretty strongly as I love that stuff. The description in the report on the last page made it sound pretty lovely and light, of course that could have just been threshold.

Last edited:
Heh I didn't think you were still on board with any NBOMe's, x, let alone novel ones.. good luck be safe

Inc: it is not about administering a dose consistently but having it absorb consistently. If BA is all over the place for a ROA what good is the consistency of your ROA?

Again, it's worth testing a spray bottle by weighing a single spray (of the solvent without the drug of course) a whole bunch of times until you see what your gaussian distribution is like and thus how your error margins behave. It's pointless to compare before then but assuming you have a spray bottle that is half decent I expect that I'd rather take that known variability than with oral, which you cannot really test on yourself without the drug like you can with the spray bottle.
I guess always clean your nose well (maybe even flush it with saline then wait for it to clear) so that you can make administration as consistent as possible.

Don't know how often you can spray with your bottle before you get a drip, but if it's possible to spread your dose over 3 sprays with 5 minutes interval without much drip that would reduce the error margin. It's possible that has an effect on the kinetics enough to reduce the strength of the trip and not sure if that would happen consistently or not... you might need a little more but it might also be a little safer.

If you have a shitload of drip with your sprays even with just one spray, then yeah you'd have a point. Even harder to compare at that point. Sublingual, probably the standard for NBOMe's, is not any better of course. You're more unsure of whether the drug has absorbed before you swallow and who knows how much you accidentally swallow before then from having a mouth full of saliva.

When I took my NBOMe's before I boycotted them soon after I snorted it in powder form applied to an inert carrier. Small amounts of powder and I really don't recall any drip whatsoever. Can't recommend that though because it is very dangerous unless you make small enough batches and at least evap from solution while mixing. Another topic discussed elsewhere, in PD and NSP / ADD.

Last edited:
Well, I happened to have the exact amount that 25mg of this cost left in my btc wallet the day this came out, so I figured, what the hell. Plus I was hoping it would be similar to 2C-B-fly. I know that adding the fly to 2C-B makes for an even gentler, softer chemical with a longer duration, so I was hoping the same would apply here. Seems like it might, of course it's impossible to say with just one single report, but that report still encourages me.