Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

My bad but I don't read all the thread...

I received 10 mg of 25I-NBOMe HCL by a friend.

I wanna try it, but I don't know how to put things on blotters since I'm still a novice in psychedelics.

I already make a alcohol solution of 500µg/ml.

I would like to know if it will be active this way but can I took 1 ml of my solution, put it in my mouth and hold the solution for 30 minutes in my mouth till the effects kick ?

It is ok to do like that ?

(I also hope that I don't fucked up the chemical by dissolving it with 40% white vodka...)

Last edited:
That would work fine, volumetric dosing is much easier than trying to lay it onto blotter.

It isn't ruined by combination with vodka, and 30 mins should be fine for absorption.

25i is pretty nice at low doses. I tried 300ug nasal and it was light but noticeable and easy going. Music enhancement was nice and visually it was reminiscent of maybe ~18mg of 2ci. The DOI type quality of the visuals didn't come out at this dose.

I am looking into buying 50-250 mg, which is quite a lot in my measurements. I am thinking of keeping it for 5-10 years.

How long does the HCL salt ( and/or freebase ) approx remain stable in a solution of EtOH or Water? I think storeing it this way for such a long time would not be that good. Suggestions? Blotter? But I've read that nasal application is superior to buccal... Any help with this one?

I heard that the powder can be keep longer than your lifetime. So my bet is to keep your powder dry :)

I think it's the same storage as Phenethylamines (2C-X) so they will last decades or longer than your lifetime without degradation.

Not so long ago I tried 2C-E from a 4 YEARS OLD batch (A 2008 batch from my friend). I only took 8 mg for my first time and it was hella' strong !!

I heard that the powder can be keep longer than your lifetime. So my bet is to keep your powder dry :)
I think it's the same storage as Phenethylamines (2C-X) so they will last decades or longer than your lifetime without degradation.
This is not true - I've known people with years-old batches of 2C-E, it had been stored at room temperature. They didn't specify whether it was the freebase or hcl salt, but it had yellowed a bit from oxidization and required about twice the amount of material to feel effects.

Do you have any proof of that ?

http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=1768

Look at the link :)

EDIT : MAPS has a supply of MDMA for research that was manufactured by Dr. David Nichols and subsequently stored in a safe at Purdue University. When Dr. Nichols tested this supply for purity in 1994 -- eight years after it was synthesized -- it showed no indication of deterioration.

If stored in a cool, dry and closed container such as an amber glass vial (avoid excessive heat, light or moisture), its safe to assume that MDMA and 2C-T-7 will both last longer than you will.

If you have the HCL salt it will be pretty damn stable. Anyway the 99% 4 years old 2C-E batch is still potent, even at 8 mg :) And my friend keep it at room temperature in a mettalic box ;)

No my friend batch is still damn active ! 8mg gave me a huge powerful trip :) And it was from 2008 batch ! Hope it helps ;)

Yep, most drugs are very stable when stored properly, and phenethylamines are no exception. Kept dry and dark they'll have no problem outliving the owner.

Of course, dry storing is always the best solution. But how do I dose this powerful substance if it is in dry state? It would be very interesting how long it will stay active when kept in solution.

One final question? Is nasal really that supperior to buccal? Or is buccal administration complexed with HPBCD just as good? (Then i could put it on some blotter paper)

Many thanks :)

I got my 25I-NBOMe HCL blotters today and everything looks good. They are 500ucg each but I can still see a few crystals on the blotters. Some last newbie questions just so I know it all whenever me and my fiancee want to take them. How should I handle the blotters? This is my first time with genuine blotters and not just sugar cubes so I feel very psychedelic haha. How long should the blotters be placed in mouth for? It seems people go from 20 - 60 mins. If I tore a blotter in half could I smoke it or would it not burn/vape properly if its on the paper, i don't like smoking things such as these as well as I find you always waste half of your shit. Thanks for your help everyone, looking forward to trying out 25I as the 2c-x's were already illegal were I live when I started taking psychedelics so hopefully it will be something a little different.

Of course, dry storing is always the best solution. But how do I dose this powerful substance if it is in dry state? It would be very interesting how long it will stay active when kept in solution.

One final question? Is nasal really that supperior to buccal? Or is buccal administration complexed with HPBCD just as good? (Then i could put it on some blotter paper)

Many thanks :)

It will last many years in solutions don't worry, they are stable like most PEA.

noted! i wonder if that friends batch was impure

Could it not be that your friends batched simply wasn't stored correctly and was subjected to the air?

This happened to some of my 2c-b and it's turned pink, though it's just as pure.

I have to chime in that I think buccal administration is far superior to nasal admin. Nasal kind of defeats the point of 25i, which is that it's a nonanxiogenic, clean trip - when you nasally administer it, the bodyload is increased and the jarring come up can be anxiety producing. Buccal can be just as visual as nasal when dosed high enough but the trip is more positive and less nauseating. Definitely go with buccal my 2cents

I have to chime in that I think buccal administration is far superior to nasal admin. Nasal kind of defeats the point of 25i, which is that it's a nonanxiogenic, clean trip - when you nasally administer it, the bodyload is increased and the jarring come up can be anxiety producing. Buccal can be just as visual as nasal when dosed high enough but the trip is more positive and less nauseating. Definitely go with buccal my 2cents
Good to know, I would assume from this that the come up from buccal must be pretty gentle and not to jarring then? 2c-I was never much of a problem but it was never the most fun ride up either.

Since I can't dose on blotters (because I don't know how to do it). If I want to take a drop of liquid (2C-I-NBOMe) in buccal ? I just need to hold the drop of liquid in my mouth ?

Status
Not open for further replies.