• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (2nd edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add a preservative (sulfites, sorbate, etc), 6 months to a year is just long enough for mould to grow if you add surfactants or complexing agents like HPBCD and/or Tween.

These compounds are moderately soluble in water and alcohol as the HCl salts, 10mg/ml is easily achieved with a little shaking and heating.

I tried this with the HCL form. 450 mcg was dropped into a bowl of low grade MJ. I felt threshold effects for about 3 hours. It wasn't spectacular but a nice way to spice up some cheap MJ.

^ this. Please use the Big & Dandy threads for these types of questions. Gonna go ahead & merge it in.

Did my first candyflip on saturday. Took 0.1g of MDMA, 500ug 25i, 800ug 25D and couple hits from bong. The best trip of my life. Hard to believe I could ever top it. 25i and mdma go well with each other <3

Add a preservative (sulfites, sorbate, etc), 6 months to a year is just long enough for mould to grow if you add surfactants or complexing agents like HPBCD and/or Tween.

These compounds are moderately soluble in water and alcohol as the HCl salts, 10mg/ml is easily achieved with a little shaking and heating.

I found that 25I and 25B both easily dissolve at 30mg/mL in 75% alcohol with little or no neat for heat. I would expect 45mg/mL to be achievable with a little more heat and stirring.

as for smoking, 600ug of the hcl salt vaporized from a blotter had little to no effect on me. the blotter was charred and crispy afterwards (used a glass oil pipe)

I'm just coming down from my second trip with 25I-nbome. My dose wasn't a big one but this is a very strong substance and must be respected, I have found the effects overwhelming and near to 'bad trip' territory on the 2 occasions I've taken it. The thought processes and mental aspect are very pronounced, sometimes very revelatory and ego-dissolving. It can be a rough and introspective ride!

It does have positive aspects don't get me wrong, some mind blowing visuals that don't seem possible etc, and the potential for very deep self philosophizing. But I got stuck in some serious thought loops! Just totally detracts from the experience. Not doing this one again, but was a useful tool (?)

Edit: I have also found the come up was unpleasantly rough, even more the the second time. Nausea, dry heaving urgh

Did my first candyflip on saturday. Took 0.1g of MDMA, 500ug 25i, 800ug 25D and couple hits from bong. The best trip of my life. Hard to believe I could ever top it. 25i and mdma go well with each other <3

Just a couple of days ago I did 100mg of MDMA about 3 hours into my 25I trip. It was strange. The MDMA seemed to just push the 25I out of the way. As soon as the MDMA kicked in I no longer felt the 25I at all. It was a very nice roll but kind of strange that the trip just went away.

Just a couple of days ago I did 100mg of MDMA about 3 hours into my 25I trip. It was strange. The MDMA seemed to just push the 25I out of the way. As soon as the MDMA kicked in I no longer felt the 25I at all. It was a very nice roll but kind of strange that the trip just went away.

I took MDMA first and when the roll started I took the blotters. Takes 15 minutes for them to start and 30 mins till they peak. Better to have both going at full power ^^

I tripped balls on 700mg of DXM and 3mg of 25i a few days ago. I could barely handle the visuals. Very euphoric combo though :) Did the dxm then 25i about 3 hours later.

Is anyone having serious trouble sleeping after even a small dose? I tried 50ug then 250ug to get a feel for it, got some effects. I know what to expect. Took a 2mg clonazepams. Expected to drift off. no chance. Another 2mg every ahour until I've had 6 2mg tablets. I'm still wide awake, albeit extremely unsteady on my feat. Thankfully I've run out of tablets but jesus christ! Not taking another dose if this is what it takes to knock me out?

It's the clonaz is prom a brillaint source, I have no doubts about the quality. half a 2mg knocked me for 6 the other night.

How long did you have those effects you say you felt from the 25i for? You can't try to abort it right after it kicks in, I'd imagine. At least not without some sort of antipsychotic.

I can usually get to sleep about 12 hours after I dose, without any benzos.

Yes. I found 25I very stimulating, lots of energy and even some jaw tension too. After the effects were gone but only about 10 hours later I needed a solid amount of GBL to knock me out.

How long did you have those effects you say you felt from the 25i for? You can't try to abort it right after it kicks in, I'd imagine. At least not without some sort of antipsychotic.

About 3 hours. Usually when I just do a tester, I can pop a couple of benzos and sleep. This chemical seems to outweigh them by miles though. Took 8 hours from ingestion to sleep.

Still, with the benzos sedating me slightly I had a fun time rolling about on my bed stroking my hair, haha. No anxiety was present, but that's probably a given with the clonazepam.

Also worth noting, the visuals were far more intense than what I expected. Full tracers, halos, glowing objects etc. That was from 300ug slowly administered! Potent chemical when it's snorted. Definitely the way to go. I don't think I'd want to go higher than 600! Luckily my mix is 19:1 so can be weighed with a miligram scale.

i found sleep was not difficult by the end of the comedown (~8hrs). slightly harder than usual, but not remarkably (2c-x can keep me up for 12hrs from injestion, DOX can be close to 24hrs)

i took a threshold dox dose a few weeks back by accident (less than 500ug), and didnt even realise until i was laying in bed for over an hour with zero ability to feel tired. took me several hours of tv, internet, and trying to close my eyes and rest before i passed out about ~7hrs after the accidental injestion

right got 2 blotters coming 600ug is this a strong does or will both be need ?

Last edited:
Does anyone else notice a tone-lowering effect on music, similar to DiPT or 4-HO-DiPT? I'm listening to the radio at the moment, and just heard the strangest (almost out-of-tune?) rendition of "See Emily Play" that I've ever experienced. :D

Edit: A little while later they played Deep Purple's "Highway Star", and that sounded just the same as I've always remembered it...so I guess the tone-lowering effect is only noticeable with certain songs/types of music? Weird.

Last edited:
Can anyone comment on how heavy the body load is with this compound? I have some difficulty fully immersing myself into the 2C experience at times due to body load, which manifests itself as back pain. This has taken place with 2C-B, 2C-E and 2C-I, however with LSD and tryptamines I find myself extremely euphoric throughout the course of the experience.
I am mostly asking as my back has been giving me some trouble recently and I do not want to land myself in an experience where my pain will inhibit me from enjoying myself.

Definitely less body load than 2C-E. Sometimes I can feel the vasoconstriction in my hands. Makes me feel tingly in a LSD-sort of way.

I don't know if it's a uniform pitch shift for me, but high doses of 25i tend to distort/muddle the sense of pitch and melody in music for me far more dramatically than almost any other psychedelic I've taken (perhaps the most dramatically, if I thought about it more). This basically exemplifies my general problem with 25i: the dose sweetspot is just too hard for me to hit. When I hit it, everything sounds awesome, very distorted yes, but in a way that really enhances the music/gives it this otherworldly feel and presence, and I experience other positives commonly associated with the drug (laughs, introspection, lack of bodyload, etc). Get the dose too high - which I do more often than not, sadly - and everything gets freaky, uncomfortable, and concerning the sensory, often times just nastily unpleasant. The "otherworldly" distortion of my sweetspot 25i dose ramps up into hypergear and everything sounds incoherent, jumbled, discordant and often malicious sounding - the voices of the songs have often resembled alien, distorted evil whispers snaking their way into my ears. With this change in sound comes a horrible persisting nausea and sensory overload. I will tell you this, I have had plenty of difficult trips that were too intense, on many psychedelics, and I will that there is one thing that is totally unique to 25i overdoses: I will always turn the music off. Every other OD/bad experience with a psychedelic, and the music is always the ONLY positive aspect I can cling to, since it sounds cool as fuck. Not so with 25i.

I'm aware that this might be an idiosyncratic or relatively rare reaction to 25i. If anyone has experienced anything similar, though, I'd be fascinated to know. Interestingly, a lot of people have compared 25i to DOI - but with the addendum that 25i is a gentler version of DOI. Interestingly, I did note the similarities, but I thought just the opposite, that DOI was a gentler (but longer) version of 25i.

Status
Not open for further replies.