• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (2nd edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Stretch.

So if i have a 17 ml bottle and I add all 50mg of my 25i it should be a ratio of about 2.94mg/1ml. If 1 ml is apx 20 drops that gives a dosage of 147 mcg per drop. If my math is right here this should be a somewhat safe dosage in case my drops / ml is off by a few or I accidently get an extra drop. Im thinking 2 drops (294 mcg) would be a good starting point for my first trip.

Can anyone verify this is correct reasoning?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

i would start with 3 or 4 drops (~450 or ~600 mcg) as that is still well within safe margins and will actually present some effects. (300ug is generally not much above threshold)

Thanks Stretch.

So if i have a 17 ml bottle and I add all 50mg of my 25i it should be a ratio of about 2.94mg/1ml. If 1 ml is apx 20 drops that gives a dosage of 147 mcg per drop. If my math is right here this should be a somewhat safe dosage in case my drops / ml is off by a few or I accidently get an extra drop. Im thinking 2 drops (294 mcg) would be a good starting point for my first trip.

Can anyone verify this is correct reasoning?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
you just need to be careful with the dropper.
what liquid did you use to arrive at the 20 drops average? How many times did you test? Did you notice any difference in number of drops if you squeezed very hard or very lightly?

the dropper is necessarily imprecise. the fact that you want to use multiple drops is good because it may "even out" that uncertainty so to speak.

still what i am worried about is if you measured the 20 drops with water and you dissolve the 25i in alcohol or something else you will be way off.
in any case its still probably best to re-measure the drops/ml again with your real solution. just drop back into the vial and count. repeat several times.

Droppers are actually pretty damn consistent. With a small dropping point they are limited by the surface tension of the liquid and this provides a 50ul drop (1/20 mls) quite consistently with little variation until the drop-forming point reaches a threshold size.

alright. just trying to speak from personal experience here. i get 24 (+/-) 1 drop out of a ml at my house. many more than that with everclear.

I have combined I, D and C many times. It doesnt potentiate the effect at all.

A bit of confusion dealing with research chemical (25i-nbome)

Okay, so me and four friends were waiting on our free sample of some 25i-nbome. i read on Erowid that a fair dosage is 500 ug. Anyways the sample came in at about 1:45 and i was majorly stoked, seeing as i had never tripped other than alvia, which was quite forgettable. so i probably took about 1.3mg of the 10mg same we were given. everybody took about the same amount except for my one friend took probably closer to 5 mg. It was then when we waited for effects. but 4 hours later, i hadnt noticed a change in anything at all. Not even any mimimal changes. I was extremely confused at this point, but my friend, who had taken 5mg, was laughing histerically. When we ingested this drug, we dabbed our dosage on the tip of our index fingers and licked it off. I know i ingested a fair amount, because the taste of bunk ass chemicals filled my mouth and lingered for a few minutes. What i want to know though, is why didn't it affect me and my other 2 friends with a fair dosage? :|

Yes, I agree that droppers are probably somewhat accurate, but I am in still not understanding why it isn't easier to just get a 5ml oral syringe for FREE at a pharmacy, dissolve at 1mg/ml and draw up 1ml in the syringe for a dose. It seems absurdly easy and accurate that way.

I can think of a few possibilities:

- Perhaps you didn't take enough. The effects aren't the same for everyone. It may not have been pure, if it was then the doses you took should have provided extreme effects in the majority of people. Some people get effects with as little as 50mcg sublingually.

- How did you take the drug? Did your friend who had effects take it in the exact same manner as everyone else? It isn't active if swallowed.

- Perhaps it was bunk and your friend experienced a placebo effect.

In the future I would be much more careful with your dosing with such an active drug. If you are going to be doing RCs you should really invest in a mcg scale or make the drug into a solution so you can measure it properly. You are lucky you didn't overdose at the doses you took. Did the supplier not tell you the potency of the drug?

Last edited:
well i think, the less liquid, the easier to lay a blotter accurately? but i don't know, just a guess. other than that i think it might be the same aesthetics as dropping a LSD-solution.

That's true, didn't really consider that since I have insulin syringes, so I use a very concentrated solution.

I *may* have just got a few tabs of 25B-NBOMe, 25C-NBOMe and 25i-NBOMe. I love the 2Cs that I have tried so far (2C-B, 2C-I and 2C-E), there the "three amigos!"

Anyway, was fucking hassle finding a UK vendor but with enough searching...

I cant understand why there is not much interest in these. Im not a massive fan of LSD, its about the only substance I find long and overwhelming. I also find 2C-E trips far more meaningful than LSD and made some very important life decisions on 2C-E!

Earlier this summer I also tried 2C-B, 2C-I and 2C-E (small doses of each) over a 36 hour period at a Phytance festival and is was incredible, but wouldn't do it again (I couldn't really talk to anyone for 12+ hours).

Anyone else having a play with these?

Im tempted by a Saturday morning drop of 25i. The tabs are 500μm so 1/2 would be light/medium. I am very sensitive to 2Cs (fuck knows why, I was a messy when I was younger!) so reckon this could be a pleasant way to check I have good tabs.

- Perhaps you didn't take enough. The effects aren't the same for everyone. It may not have been pure, if it was then the doses you took should have provided extreme effects in the majority of people. Some people get effects with as little as 50mcg sublingually.

More?!?!? His friend took 5mg? The threshold was 25i-NBOMe is 25-50ug. 5mg is 100 times that!

I think you swallowed it. When not next time make a vial and drop up your nose.

25i complexed blot should be arriving tomorrow or sat morn. Interested in the 2's but will have to dig deeper for uk vendor...

update: 3 x complexed blots arrived this morn. Very professionally and discretely packaged. 3 x 'egyptian eye of horus' blots in small zip-lock baggy. Will return with trip report in due course...

Last edited:
yeah definitely do not take more, 1mg is more than enough. I'd bet that some of it probably absorbed on your finger and/or was lost in the process. As well you need to absorb it onto your gums or under your tongue.

If you don't have a scale at least do a liquid measurement. You should not be taking 5mg of this chemical. You know there have been deaths from overdosing on this?

How exactly does the addition of a methoxybenzyl group change the character of 2c-I? How was it reasoned that one could put methoxybenzyl on 2c'x? What is methoxybenzyl?

Interested in why it came to be and what methoxybenzyl is. Answers or directions to them would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Yeah I am fully aware of the overdose dangers NOW. I probably should have researched that BEFORE taking the drug. We all did take it orally, thank god for that. if insufflated, I would have written myself a quick ticket to the ER. Thank you all for this informative information. I will definitely proceed with cation, i am still quite fascinated to see these effects. I think my friend either experienced a placebo effect, or he's simply crazy. another possibility indefinitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.