• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBF Thread

25i-nbf is dud 4 sure. I had 250mg of it. 1st time I snorted 20mg.

You started with 20mg? You're lucky they didn't send an NBOMe on accident. I always start with an allergy test of ~100ug or less with any batch of black/gray market chemicals I haven't previously used.

25i-nbf is dud 4 sure. I had 250mg of it. 1st time I snorted 20mg, got mild euphoria just for an hour. 30min ago I snorted my last 50mg it still burns in back of my nostrils, not bad but annoying. No euphoria, no visuals, mild nausea, feels like crap amphetamine.
Edit: 1hr later baseline, even pupils did not dilate during this 50mg episode.

This is strange, since 25I-NB (no substitution on the benzyl) is about equipotent with 2CI, 10-12 mg is quite active, especially intranasally, IME. The fluorine should behave like an H, so I would expect similar activity.

I don't know much about such chemistry but yeah, its strange. No psychedelic effects whatsoeva, only mild stimulation. Maybe highly impure batch, can't be sure. And I did allergy test, just not worth mentioning in every new substance experience.

Little of topic but i have ordered some 2c-b-look-a-likes from china and do someone have a link to a lab that can analyze substances? Inside the EU preferably.. I know it's one in Spain but i forgot the address.