• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

apparently 1-a has indeed returned, if 1cp is as good or better.... whoooo boy, (one day, one day...)

anyway, i had some of that pink blotter 1-p leftover and have been going through my old stuff getting rid of any and all drugs (i don't even smoke weed anymore, it's sad but i gotta adult lately lol actually a happy story but i digress)

found 4.5 blotters (i think they were sold as 100 or 125 mics each, so anywhere from 450 to 563 mics, if they are accurate and i did my math right [it felt like about 400 mics, which i would say is appx. my sweet spot for lsd])

if you guys know which blotters they're the light pink with the dark pink writing... someone else tested them to have some nasty lysergamide byproducts. seem heavy on the bodyload, but the high is so good i don't really mind the muscle tension.

long story short (too late), this time i could feel subtle effects even into the next day, up to 24 hours later, and had slight visual fx (if i weren't hip, i might have missed em entirely, i mean rrrreal subtle... not the trip, but some mood lift). i have no reason to think they're a DOx compound (previous trips from the same sheet did not last into the next day, i would say i was down at 12 hours even from higher doses), and i just loved it. also, the slight serotonergic body feels like the chills without the goosebumps lasted most of the next day.

the only think i can think is that this time instead of buccal administration, i set it in a shot of hard cider and drank it straight down. the trip was the same, but felt special and i wanted it to last for a week. kinda wish i still had something to trip on, dammit!

(oh well, such is life... maybe in another ten years)

anyway, is this common, for 1p to have such a wide range of durations?

(it also could have been all the caffeine i was drinking all day after)

i still prefer ald-52, but jeepers i want more of what i had.

amorphous blob of text?

over.

(edit..., also i had some more cider around five or six hours in to force a sleep, along with prolly a bajillion melatonin pills. don't judge me lol, i had shit to do the next day)

Last edited:
limited experience, and i know individual chemistry is at play...

but does anyone else think 1p has a longer and physically harsher comeup than either plain old lsd or ald-52?

at this point, if i were to have to pick desert island single lysergamide, i'd probably go with ald-52... just seems like a quicker and smoother/ cleaner comeup... man i miss that stuff and wish i held onto it...

i guess they all seem to get to pretty much the same destination for me (the *distinctly* lsd trip, unique from even eth-lad), but apparently give me various differences in body load and comeup time. so far, 1-a-lsd is the gentlest.
I agree wholeheartedly with all of that I only tripped three times on a ALD-52 myself 200 the first time with 33 mics of another lysergamide 250 the second time which was an innner 3-D holographic wonder it's self.

Last time was 650 UG with 100 UG of another and it was probably the most profound for out astral travelling trip I've ever heard in my life.

It really changed me not in a bad way but every one of my trips since then has been on another level and a continuation.

1plsd definitely has a much harsher come up and body load personally I feel a bit feverish and hot and bothered on it in an uncomfortable way which I don't with the other lysergamides.

So your own experience is a perfect reflection of mine specifically the ALD but also you clearly noticing some differences about 1p which are not very desirable.

1cP much better. It was probably a factor in me having a bad trip two days ago that a significant portion of it was 1plsd.

Last edited:
exorbitant not extortionate, ha!

maybe extortionate if you were stealing your doses (are you?) - the cost must be through the roof.

Yes, you dose way too high and so often (getting tolerance constantly)
that every time you quote your doses, it subverts the harm reduction of bluelight, but I guess that is why I let my view be known as well - sorry to hear about your injury, I wish you enjoyed more health and less pain.

your explanation helps, but it could use some editing so that, as a harm reduction disclaimer, added t the end of each of your posts, it would mitigate your misinformation regarding dosing high and often. (yes after you gain tolerance - having depleted your 5-HT1A receptors - frequent high dosing does not make you too stoned, but you miss most of the magic while making an effort to get more more more magic.)

with no tolerance anyone else would be terrifically high on one tab - for me 1/4 tab (a quarter not fourteen) works adequately after a few days, but if I had a full tab I would need a week or more to regenerate all my receptors.

really this is the same for everyone who is not @AutoTripper - within a factor of 4 (- I literally should not drive on 1/4 tab but most people need a full tab for similar discombobulation without tolerance).

I do not believe that anyone can go at it, day after day, without tolerance - without depleting the 5-HT1A receptors - it is biophysically impossible.

this means that if you sense any effects while high frequent dosing it is not 5-HT1A mitigated effects but some other receptor pathway that could impact your cognition but is not actually giving you an acid trip, as such, i.e. you are getting only a small fraction of the rainbow. A bit of intensified gray in what could be an experience of total sunshine and glory.
Why?
hmm. I guess it is a routine, and we fall into routines, and call them our own and protect and defend them from others.

If you had a one month break, you would rediscover the possibility, and I guarantee, you would be able to make a new habit that works better for both you and your stash.

It is possible that your receptor regeneration has become very much upregulated after 25 years of " freq hi-dose abuse".

human biochemistry can be altered by sustained exposure to triggers.

One friend and Criminal Court Judge dropped in to a friend's place while cycling and presented a terrible phegmy cough that her doctor was unable to treat.
I asked her what changed in her life prior to developing the cough.
she told us that she had stopped drinking.
I asked her what her drink of choice was
the answer GIN

as you probably know GIN uses fermented juniper berries.
juniper berries can be used as an expectorant. i.e. to dry and clear the lungs.

Here is the thing about upregulating:
My Judge friend had, after years of drinking lots of GIN, dried her mucosa by juniper, but her body upregulated mucous production.
Then, when she stopped drinking (GIN) her upregulated mucous production went haywire as it had no more juniper suppression.

I advised her to drink a small amount of GIN (1/2 oz) per day for a week and she reported tremendous success after six months of medical confusion.

Why the doctors could not figure that out I have no clue.

So, if in the case that you have upregulated your 5-HT1A receptor regeneration - I am quite curious about what the effects will be like when you do your psychedelic fast until January and then dose again. My advice will be, use some caution, and you will probably be more chaste than two virgins psychedelically speaking.

Your guys’ conversation got me curious about any potential interactions between LSD and the imminent system/inflammation. In the past I’ve suspected that LSD weakened my immune system because I would happen to get sick with a cold after tripping. Most likely just coincidence but I wouldn’t be surprised if it had some type of influence.
I’d be nervous to dose if I was dealing with long covid.

Damn, auto I wish you a full recovery!

Help! Is my “LSD” really 1p-lsd?
I saw that 1p is available as 150 ug microstars which sounds awfully similar to “150 ug” red star microdots (Lsd) that was acquired back in 2011.
So the decade difference in time probably means they are not the same, but does anyone have any guess? Any experience with either the 2011-ish red star LSD microdots or the current 1p-lsd microstars?
Are they red?

The 1p microSTARS are apparently available on a clearnet site. The mention of star is what got me thinking about this, but yeah due to the timing highly unlikely the red stars from 2011 (as early as 2008 or 09 for some in Europe) were 1p-lsd

I just read a ton of old info about them thanks to BLs great search function

Yes, you dose way too high and so often (getting tolerance constantly)
that every time you quote your doses, it subverts the harm reduction of bluelight,
Does it really? I’m not certain about that.

I’m very opposed to people making a habit of bragging about their heroic doses of drugs like, say, meth where there is abundant evidence of it’s dose-dependent neurotoxicity and cardio toxicity and an up contestable body-count of OD deaths.

However, despite searching far and wide I have been unable to find evidence that heroic doses of LSD (say 1mg +) are any more dangerous than normal recreational doses (say around 200 ug). This includes whether such an heroic dose is taken when the individual is totally naive or totally tolerant.

Before I properly understood and accepted the reality of tolerance I would frequently increase my dosage exponentially from day to day over a week attempting to feel something. I think I’ve gone from 200 ug to 3g in 5 straight days of consumption and felt next to nothing for the last 3 days. I’ve had a feeling like concussion the next day and felt extremely tired after taking 3g when already tolerant but nothing suggests permanent damage.

If it is correct that everything useful that LSD does is downstream of and dependent on first activating 5ht2a then it seems questionable whether anything actually happens in the brain if dosing when 5HT2A is totally down regulated. Although, of course ,it is not clear that tolerance simply correlates to 5HT2A down regulation and likely that it is connected to cascading glutamate receptors. And the glutamate system may be damaged by heroic doses in some ways that are not immediately perceptible.

you sound like a reasonable dude, @Perforated

and when a reasonable dude speaks with a newbie about his last megadose providing a certain level of satisfaction but omitting the fact that they regularly have been dosing quite high, (which is an extremely relevant dosage factor) then the newbie may think that this is a reasonable dose for themselves as well as reasonable people.

then, when dosing so high the first time they are likely to be overcome by effects, and not find the results satisfying at all, most likely overreacting in the wrong way psychologically (not medically) as hundreds of experience reports corroberate - if there were not thousands of experience reports, hospital visits and the likes from non-toxic but horrific psychedelic disasters, then sure, yeah, there is no LD50 impact, so it's safe at every possible dose.

ergo

the harm reduction of this site does hinge on honesty and clarity.

megadosers should reveal their last month's usage when quoting effects, so that tolerance can be assessed, checked, commented on etc.

mine are pink

IMG-5520.jpg

I use them crushed in distilled water for mini doses.

yum!

I get that you are occasionally delighted about your results with high dosing to the extent that you share it publicly here, as do I frequently enough with my mini doses.
we are like kids having a good time.

anyone can read these pages.

do what you think is best.

This thread seems to be bobbing in and out of an enhanced state of consciousness, maybe not unlike the end phases of a trip where the waves come and go. I thought I'd take advantage of this latest lull to throw something out there and see if there are any ideas about it.

A few years ago when 1p-LSD was legal to obtain via the open internet, I purchased some blotters (100mics) and some yellow pellets (125mics). I took blotters on a few occasions and enjoyed them. Apart from perceiving a shorter duration and ease of getting off to sleep after around 10 hours, I found no significant difference between this and LSD-25 (of which I have had quite a bit of experience over 40 years). I kept my yellow pellets for the proverbial 'rainy day'. I had also read a lot in here about others' experiences and this could easily have influenced my perceptions.

Now last year I broke out my remaining blotters and yellow pellets. I took one yellow pellet, 1.75 blotters and some old LSD25 on cotton squares. I imagine around 250mics all in when they were fresh. Allowing for degradation it would be quite a bit less. The trip was to some extent underwhelming - maybe what I'd expect from 75mcs good quality LSD25.

What surprised me though was the experience of pain round about where I'd imagine my left kidney to be. It was not particularly severe, and only lasted about 30 mins about 4 hours into the trip. It could have been a coincidence, but I keep excellent health and literally never experience organ or stomach pains. As the bulk of what I took was 1p-LSD around 5 years old, and the first time I had taken the yellow pellet form, I wondered if anyone else out there had experienced this, or had any ideas. It was the recent talk of the red microstars that prompted my memory.

Just curious.

Cheers, E

How did you store them? These compounds can generally easily last more than 5 years without significant degradation if stored right. Keep them away from moisture, heat, sunlight and chemicals. A ziplock baggy in the fridge will go a long way.

@pupnik. Did you mean lucky that it was small or lucky that it didn't require more attention at the time? I've never had issues with any of my organs in the past or since. Obviously not a good time to end up in A&E. I didn't test the pellets or the blotters, but the vendor was one of the reliable ones at the time, and as I said above, the blotters seemed to be good quality and took me to all the same places L25 does. No unwanted effects of any kind. I do realise that a good vendor doesn't = guarantee of purity in every case. I've no idea where they sourced the pellets, but I didn't see any complaints flagged up on BL or elsewhere.

@AutoTripper & Donvliet. I'm fairly good at looking after my substances. It makes me wonder if the yellow pellets were impure. If anyone else reading this has experience of them it would be good to compare notes.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I still have a few pellets left - I'll put my mobile on speedial for the dialysis unit next time ;-)

About the “kidney” pain, due to the nature of psychedelics affecting your mind and perception of your body, as well as for me, tending to exert myself on the trip resulting in some soreness or pain that I might now be more perceptive of....due to all that, I’d hesitate to blame the substance or impurities from having experienced a particular pain only one time. If it repeated on a 2nd trial then I’d maybe avoid taking it a 3rd.

I noticed some lower back pain in my kidney/bladder area (or at least those are the organs I began to worry about) on the comedown from 17 mg 4-ho-mipt fumarate. But I’ve taken it 9 times prior and don’t recall anything similar. So I guess I chalked it up to other factors and will keep an eye out for similar symptoms next time (but not try to manifest it by worrying too much)

@pupnik. Did you mean lucky that it was small or lucky that it didn't require more attention at the time? I've never had issues with any of my organs in the past or since. Obviously not a good time to end up in A&E. I didn't test the pellets or the blotters, but the vendor was one of the reliable ones at the time, and as I said above, the blotters seemed to be good quality and took me to all the same places L25 does. No unwanted effects of any kind. I do realise that a good vendor doesn't = guarantee of purity in every case. I've no idea where they sourced the pellets, but I didn't see any complaints flagged up on BL or elsewhere.

@AutoTripper & Donvliet. I'm fairly good at looking after my substances. It makes me wonder if the yellow pellets were impure. If anyone else reading this has experience of them it would be good to compare notes.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I still have a few pellets left - I'll put my mobile on speedial for the dialysis unit next time ;-)
lucky that it was not a more serious situation.
kidneystones are painful but normally pass through the system and only scrape a bit. a serious case requires some form of surgery.

otherwise, it is amazing how many different ways digestive gas can be painful, and this also passes.

the little pills are usually really good.