• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

Yeah I get gas pain like crazy on any given day, and certainly on psychedelics it seems.

Thanks for the input guys. Yea - I tolerate psychs really well and have never had any pain, psychosomatic, somatic or otherwise. There were certainly no lasting issues so it might well have been digestive gas as you say Pupnik. I always have my partner with me who can take care of me if I do go too far, and that in itself has meant that when I did go too far, it was generally and amazing experience. I'm eyeing up the remaining pellets I've got and will take two and report back.

Edit: Afterthought - it reminded me of colic that I had when I was very young, just nowhere near so bad, or a very mild 'stitch' that I sometime experienced when doing physical training. So maybe there is some psychosomatic element indeed ;-)

Last edited:
mine are pink

IMG-5520.jpg

I use them crushed in distilled water for mini doses.

yum!
So you use them as micro doses?
How does that work out for you? Daily use or any other regime?
Reasoning behind the micro doses?
Does it work?

^^yes help!? But we are talking about how certain food chemicals may activate enzymes and/or some sort of chemical reaction ....and I was just stating that kombucha may be a potent activator as opposed to a coca cola, for example
If there wood be a activateer broadband, Kombucha def applies. All those yeast's and bacteria. Glucuronisation going, who know's just guessing here.

If you compare with the Ginger Beer Plant in which a bactery yeast lives that is able to produce GABA. from dried suga cain juice, Who knows?

So you use them as micro doses?
How does that work out for you? Daily use or any other regime?
Reasoning behind the micro doses?
Does it work?
l crushed them into distilled water such that I take 25 ug in a dropper. once every 3 or 4 days. often I take half that as a micro dose but this amount is a mini dose - it is holiday season right now.

This chemical is without a doubt my favorite psychedelic of all time. I liken it to the champagne of lysergamides — I find it to be light & bubbly yet vibrantly colorful with hues of pink & lime green taking precedence & an overwhelmingly positive headspace. I just posted an interesting trip report here if anyone is interested in taking a peek.

Last edited:
As a lysergamide newbie, done it twice, each time one blotter, 100 mcg, its didnt seem overwhelming, definitely enough for changing emotional state. Caused extreme laughing, maybe five hours in, when watching a comedy Tv show, a friend told me about. Thank you for your intuitive , intelligent contributions.

I'm guessing certain times of the year one could use once every month , another times once every couple weeks, and other times once every few months, and of course longer, when desired. What are you thoughts how setting effects lsd, or this, verses say 4-aco-dmt, or shrooms?

I dont mean to say the only reason for using this would be health, and this would be the intention for Innerpeace for using it. How many times per year would it be beneficial for the mind to create more optimal pathways in the brain , from a therapeutic healthy mindset perspective?

with no tolerance anyone else would be terrifically high on one tab - for me 1/4 tab (a quarter not fourteen) works adequately after a few days, but if I had a full tab I would need a week or more to regenerate all my receptors.

really this is the same for everyone who is not @AutoTripper - within a factor of 4 (- I literally should not drive on 1/4 tab but most people need a full tab for similar discombobulation without tolerance).

This chemical is without a doubt my favorite psychedelic of all time. I liken it to the champagne of lysergamides — I find it to be light & bubbly yet vibrantly colorful with hues of pink & lime green taking precedence & an overwhelmingly positive headspace. I just posted an interesting trip report here if anyone is interested in taking a peek.
I like that, the champagne of lyergamides. It looks like this is the only , that's required for a true lsd experience. Having said that, I find it more insightful, for solving problems, issues, situations, when I close my eyes most of the experience, unless its a n educational video to learn from, although can still learn with eyes closed if someone is teaching you through words, or watching a comedy to laugh. A nice bath with moving lights is nice, even when closing eyes, and getting out and drying off.

Anybody interested in discussing dose? I only trip once or twice per year nowadays and the time is coming soon.

I am trying to decide how much to take this time. I've taken 1p-LSD probably about 20-30 times but they are so spread out now its hard to remember what it feels like lol. Previously I was underwhelmed by 100ug, so I took 200ug, but then I had too many thought loops, so I took 150ug, but that felt the same as 100ug with more negative effects. What should I aim for this time?

The trip will be a solo trip indoors, probably at night (I like night vibes) and I plan to listen to music, watch TV, draw/paint, play instruments, etc. I am going to sleep in late the night before and drink tea throughout.

I actually bought some really nice tea for it too, its oolong tea straight from Nantou County Taiwan, where I have actually traveled to and had the best tea in the world. I tried a sample of this tea before buying (the tea shop I go to is awesome) and it tasted exactly the same as the variety I tried in Taiwan, so I'm excited. Anyway, this doesn't have anything to do with lysergamides, I just love tea.

What dose would you folks recommend I take for a chill trip?

Also, should I fast beforehand? I haven't tried a fast before a trip in years, I don't remember if it helps.